Chapter 3

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

 

After Eun Mi had removed all cameras she could find and had thrown them away, she decided to go out for a walk at the beach.

L.Joe had already unpacked everything and put it on its place, now he was sitting in the living room, whining around,"I don't want you to go! Can't you just go tomorrow~?"

She smiled,"I want to go now."

"But that's my favorite show.. I can't go with you." he pouted.

She chuckled,"Then watch it! Don't worry, I can go alone too."

He sighed,"Sorry."

She gave him a smile, exited and closed the door behind her.

 

 

 

*Ahh... it looks still beautiful here.* Eun Mi smiled, while strolling around at the beach. She made her way to a deli, which was placed here too.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, what can I bring you?" a waitress asked, when Eun Mi sat down at the bar.

"A coke, please. Thank you." she smiled and the waitress nodded.

 

She waited about 2 minutes and the waitress placed the coke in front of Eun Mi,"Here."

"Thanks, how much do I pay?" she smiled and pulled out her wallet.

She shook her head,"Nothing, enjoy your drink! We heard you're here on your honeymoon, right?"

Eun Mi blinked a bit surprised,"Ah, yes. But where do you know that from?"

The waitress smiled,"Because everyone knows each other here, we heard a new couple is having their honeymoon here. My friend told me it's a pretty lady with long hair, and some other things, so I thought it's you."

She chuckled,"Then it's right." 

 

"Oh, my Eun Mi~!" someone called, and sure Eun Mi immediately recognized the voice and looked to the right to see Taemin coming.

"Hey, oppa." she smiled and he hugged her. "Annyeong." he smiled, let her go and sat down next to her at the bar.

"Why are you out that late? And even alone!" Taemin looked at her, curious.

Eun Mi chuckled,"Taemin oppa, our house is near this bar. So, it's okay."

"Taemin? Don't tell me your name is Eun Mi then!" the waitress gasped,"I'm Young Hye!"

"Young Hye?" Taemin and Eun Mi said at the same time, and suddenly it made klick.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter