Chapter 17.

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17.

 

Afternoon.

Well, yeah. It's going well." Yeon nodded, shifting in his seat.

Eun Mi smiled,"That's good! Young Hye is bubbly and everything, but a bit shy sometimes. So be the romantic guy you would want your sister to marry!"


"I don't have a sister." he replied. "Well, then.. Just be yourself! But wear men clothes, okay?" she patted his back uneasily,"It'll be fine, don't worry."

"Noona, she already saw me in a dress, but she doesn't know that it was me." Yeon sighed and facepalmed himself,"How am I gonna explain if she finds out?"

"Young Hye won't take it badly. She's a good person, don't worry, Yeon!" Eun Mi comforted him and let Yeon go outside, then closed the door with a sigh.

 

 

"And? Did he left? In guy clothes, this time?" L.Joe came downstairs. Eun Mi nodded,"Yes, Myungsoo said Yeon could stay in his house so."

"That's good!" L.Joe hugged her happily,"Prepare yourself to go out, okay? Today is a festival at the beach!"


"Oh really?" Eun Mi's eyes sparkled,"A festival?"

L.Joe nodded and let her go,"Go and change!"

"Woah, okay!" she beamed and ran upstairs while blushing, after L.Joe slapped her childishly.

 

 

 

Evening.

Wow! Look at all the different colours!" Eun Mi looked around,It's beautiful!"

"I know." L.Joe smiled, his arm around her waist, showing everybody that she is his,"But not as beautiful as you, babe."

"Ew, so greasy!" she laughed, and made a face.

He hugged her,"Can't I ?"

"Sure, you can." she smiled.



"Out of the way, achos!" Ricky's voice was heard from behind.

"Out! Out! Danger! Danger!" Niel's voice was heard. And loud laughter after, which was coming nearer and nearer.

"Oh my.." Eun Mi and L.Joe stopped in their tracks and slowly turned around.


"A just-got-married-couple on their honeymoon are here! Also trying to make babys!" Chunji's playful shout was heard.

The people looked at the bunch of young guys and a girl following with an annoyed expression. *Teen Top, and Suzy.* Eun Mi sighed, couldn't help and smile.



They stopped in front of the couple. "You left without us!"  Changjo pouted.

"Well, we had other things in mind." L.Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter