Chapter 8

Sorry But I Love You

 

You wake up early today. Very early. Early enough that no one in your family has waken yet.

You look at your alarm clock 5.30 a.m. Why I wake up this damn early. Erghh. You try to sleep again. You turn from right to left, left to right. Up and down. Your eyes won't shut.

That's it. I'm going to school. At around 6 a.m, you slowly tip-toe downstairs not to wake up your parents. Especially your mom. She'll nag for hours and continue it tomorrow.

You go to the kitchen to have a glass of milk. You took a glass and put it on the table. Then, you slowly open the refrigerator to take the milk.

 

"Miss Lee ____?" someone suddenly spoke. You startled and turn behind slowly.

Mrs Oh, your last maid. "Shhh." you put your index finger on your lips.

"Why did you wake up so early?" she whispers. You shrug and pour the jug of milk in your glass.

"Do you want anything to eat? I can cook for you." You shook your head. "No, it's okay."

 

You drink the milk and put the glass on the table, looking at Mrs Oh. She giggled.

"It has been 13 years, Miss. You still have the old attitude with you." Mrs Oh took a napkin and wipe your face. She pinches your cheeks.

"Call me ____." "B...But...." "_____ is better." Mrs Oh sigh and nodded.

"Is ... Is it true that you're leaving?" you ask. Still the conversation's voices are still controlled.

Mrs Oh just nod. "But why? You've been taking care of me since I'm 6. And you're going to leave me like that? No way." your voice rise a bit.

 

"Every meet has a fare-well. You can't be forever with me, right ____?" Mrs Oh calmly answer.

Tears begin to form. You're not that close to your parents since they are almost 24 7 with their office work while you, at home spending most of your 13 years time with Mrs Oh.

She's been through your up and downs. Has your biggest secret ever. Being your best friend. You've assume her as your mom.

"Well, you don't have to go. Mr Ahn doesn’t go. Why must you?" you try to hold back your tears.

 

"Mr Ahn is your driver, my dear. I'm just ..." "Why? You've been with me 13 years. You knew me and you could list down all of that to make a thick book about me. Maids? I've assume you as my mom and a friend. What am I going to eat after this? I'll be so skinny then." you pout.

Mrs Oh chuckled. "You can cook right? Your friend, that handsome boy has taught you.” Your eyes widen. “The one that came to this house yesterday?” Mrs Oh nod.

You face palm. “He, his other friends and Chae Rim are killing me. They are not teaching me. They are torturing me to death.”

Mrs Oh shook her head. “Teenage... But I can see he’s serious with you and I bet he’ll teach you more.” Mrs Oh wink.

 

“What do you mean? And no way! We’re just friends. I’m just a nerd there, being bullied by queenka.Bla bla bla.” You mumble.

“But you didn’t wear you glasses anymore. Hihii. By the way, I’ll visit you if I have the time. So that Mr and Mrs Lee’s cute little daughter will still stay healthy as always.”

You smile. “Call me first before you come okay? I better go now, I have English test today!” you stand up and push the chair inside.

“Good luck!” You nod and run to the door.

 

----------------------------------------

 

You fall asleep in the car because you feel your eyes are heavy and you are yawning for the three thousand three hundred and thirty three time in the car.

"Miss ... I mean ____. We've arrived to your school." Mr Ahn state. He look at the front mirror. You are sleeping tightly while hugging your white bag.

He waited 10 minutes and wake you up again. This time, he opens the door for you since you look confused at where you were that time.

"We've arrived at your school. I heard you have exams today. Good luck ! Fightingg !" Mr Ahn shows a stern looks with his fist and smile again.

 

You get off the car and rub your eyes. I fell asleep. I knew my eyes won't stay long if I wake up early. You yawn again and stretch yourself.

"Thank you Mr Ahn." you wave at him as you look at Mr Ahn go away. You turn back facing the gate of your school.

I wonder when will I graduate from this school. Just 3 steps after the school gate, someone pushes your chest making you startled.

"Well, well if it's not the gold digger. Who send you just now? And the driver even open the door for her. How surprising." Soyeon crossed her arms.

 

"What do you want? I don't even mess your life up." you push Soyeon out of your way but she manage to pull your bag.

"I want my Myungsoo back." Soyeon said with a smirk. You roll your eyes. "Have it."

As fast as lighting Soyeon slap your face. Her hand accidentally hits your lips so hard.

You touch your lips. BLOOD. This girl seriously aish.

 

You sigh and glare at Soyeon. "How cheap you are. It has been proved." Soyeon doesn't seem to be guilty for what she had done to your lips.

"Keep those words that you want to say in your mind. You'll be insane if you keep on hating me."

"I hope you failed English test today."

"Hope so. Oh, who are you again? The top student for English? Or for the broken English?" you being sarcastic.

 

Soyeon wanted to slap you again but someone hold back her hand.

"Now the Romeo has come to save the Juliet. Why did you leave Myungsoo? Because of Hoya?" Soyeon roll her eyes and take off her hand from Hoya's grip.

"I didn't say I'm leaving Myungsoo. I just say you can have a look at him. Deaf are you?" you push her shoulder to the side and walk away.

Soyeon's jaws drop. She start stomping her feet and messes her hair.

 

Hoya run after you and hold your shoulder. "Are you okay, _____ -ah?"

"Sorry Hoya-sshi. I really don't have the mood right now."

"But let me take a look at your lips. She hits you hard is it?"

You push away Hoya's hand slowly. "It's okay. I'll wash it and it'll be alright."

 

"No, it's not alright. Follow me." Hoya pull your hand and bring you inside your classroom. Hoya is your sunbae but you NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TIME had a conversation with him until now.

"Wait here, I'll be back." Hoya ran outside the classroom leaving you alone. You wait patiently inside the creepy classroom since it's still early so it looks a bit dark.

A few minutes later, Hoya came with a first aid kit and he's panting at the door. He straightened up and come closer to you.

He sits beside you and start to treat your wound.

 

"Why did you came early?" Hoya asked, at the same time curious since you like to go to school late. Maybe 3 minutes or 5 minutes before the school bell rings.

"I woke up early and I can't sleep. So I decided to go to school and study." you mumble.

Hoya is too serious treating your wound. He focused on your lips even it's not a really deep cut.

"Don't talk too much okay? I bet it'll hurt." Hoya pat your head and smiled.

 

You touch your lips and Hoya slap your hand. "Bacteria will infect the wound!" he stated.

You are shock. "Okay, okay!" you sigh. "So, what do you want to study?" Hoya ask.

"Nothing." you gave up. "I'll fail for sure."

Hoya took his bag and take out a thick English dictionary and English books. "Go through some of these. It might help. Ask me anything if you need help."

"And ... If you pass, tell me. I'ld be happy. If you fail, I'll be sad." You look at Hoya with worry. Why is he putting so much hope on me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You stretch your back and yawn. "Yah, yah ! How's the paper? Hard is it?" Chae Rim expecting for an answer.

"I don't know. It can't be describe. Just wait for the result." you put your head on your table.

"Yahh! Don't sleep!" Chae Rim pull your hair. "YAHHH ! You want to be like that jerk is it? Pulling my hair 24 7? It's damn annoying!" you yelled a bit.

People are staring at you two. You roll your eyes and put your head on the table again.

 

Lee ______ doesn't change even a single degree on her attitude. Pshh. "Sorry, Lee _______. Please, do go to sleep." Chae Rim whisper and go gossiping with other classmates.

You play with your phone's keychain and it start vibrating. You quickly unlock your phone and saw a message from Myungsoo.

How's the paper? Is it hard? I can't wait to check it.

Your eyes widen.

Are you a teacher or what? How can you check my paper, stupid. you reply.

It's not even hard to get in the staff room and ask for the paper, slow poke.

Whatever, I want to go to sleep.

Lazy .

Mind your words, I'm not in the mood.

My bad. Bye.

 

You didn't reply. Instead, you gave your phone to Chae Rim and ask her to keep until school finish.

What if I fail? Sorry, Hoya sshi...

 


 

Guys? I'm sorry to the max for not updating for weeks. And a sudden long update. Haish. Oh, and today is Kris's birthday. YAYYY !

I'm celebrating it with my friends. That is what we usually do for our BIAS. I'm baking a cake xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU YI FAN (KRIS)

 

 

OH YEAHH BABYY ! MY BIAS IS KRIS. IT HAS BEEN REVEALED ! MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAA.

HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS ;D

 

IT'S 6 NOVEMBER 2012 AND IT'S 0:33 NOW  <3