Chapter 7

Sorry But I Love You

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Myungsoo finally took a break.

"Looking at Sungjong's photos... Yah yah !! They really went out. Isn't this Hoya? Oh My .." Dongwoo talk to himself as he looks at Hoya's photos that he wore the bunny head band.

Myungsoo shook his head. "They are wasting their time." he stated.

Dongwoo ignore Myungsoo. Myungsoo was surfing the internet on his phone and suddenly his phone vibrated.

 

3 New Message

    Soyeon.

 

What does she wants... Myungsoo opens the message. When he`s about to scroll down the conversation, his phone vibrates again. 

 

...sorry to disturb you, oppa.

but this is more than urgent.

cant you see the nerd kid playing behind you.

she just want your money... i have prove!

 

Huh. Do you think i care?  He scroll down and look at the first picture. You and Hoya were laughing at the gift shop. Second picture, you fell down and Hoya catch you. Third picture, Hoya hugged you.

Aish this ____ kid is getting on my nerves! Myungsoo dialed your number.

 

YOUR POV

 

After my sprained leg has gotten better a bit, we decided to go and eat :D OMNOMNOM. Suddenly my phone rang. Psshh, who call me at my precious time.

 

L PABO

 

What does he wants? You quickly pick up the phone. INFINITE were looking at you and you ask them to wait you at the restaurant but they insist to wait for you.

"Where are you?" Myungsoo asks.

"Out with INFINITE. Why?"

"Go home."

"Why?"

"I say GO. HOME. LEE _____."

"Pshh, why? We are about to eat right now."

"Do you want me to go there?"

"More the merrier."

"Yah! You slow poke trainee. Do you want to make controversy? You think I don't know what happened?"

 

You gulp. Is he stalking me or something.

"Why are you quiet?" Myungsoo ask.

"Sorry." you said softly. Myungsoo softened a bit.

"I'll go back after I eat. I promise." You heard Myungsoo sigh.

"Fine. J- Just, take care okayy?"

You hang up the phone.

 

END OF POV

 

"Is it L?" Sunggyu ask. "Is he mad?" Hoya ask.

"Why did he call?" Woohyun ask. "Who call?" Sungyeol ask.

You took a deep breath. "Yeah it's L. He sounds like he's mad. He ask me to go home. It's MR KIM MYUNGSOO WHO CALLED ME."

 

"He's jealous." Woohyun tease you. You hit him playfully.

"He's angry at me." you mumbled. "Are you going home now?" Sungjong pout.

You pat Sungjong's head. "No, silly. Nothing will stop me from eating. Even that stupid jerk."

"Oh yeah! You're the best, ______." Sungyeol high 5 you.

 

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong too. "Where's Hoya?" you ask.

"I think he's already at the restaurant. Go, go!" Woohyun getting excited. You chuckled.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

"Are you sure you're okay going alone?" Sunggyu ask.

"Of course! Don't worry. Mr Ahn's going to pick me up. I'm not alone." "Are you sure you don't want Hoya to send you?" Woohyun concerned.

You shook your head. "No thanks." you giggled. "You guys worry a lot. :p"

"For suree! You're like one of us right now." Sunggyu stated. You smile. "Thanks."

 

"Mr Ahn where are we going? My house should be that way." you pointed left when Mr Ahn signalled right.

"Ah, your mom, Mrs Lee wants to see you right now. Sorry. I forgot to tell you." Mr Ahn apologized. Eh? After a few minutes drive, Mr Ahn stop at a cafe.

"Miss Lee, we've arrived." you pout. "Call me ______. Don't call me Miss Lee ahjussi." Mr Ahn sigh.

"But, it's a ..." "And this is a command too." you wink. Mr Ahn chuckled at your naughtiness.

 

You get off the car and wave at Mr Ahn. After then you step inside the cafe. The cafe has retro concept. Old 90's songs were played. Not surprising that you can find your mom at the peace, not-so-crowded cafe.

Not a lot of people knew this place. You walk to your mom. "Have a seat, my dear." you bow at your mom and sit in front of her.

"Where have you been, Lee _____ ?" your mom ask. You straightened up.

"Out with my friends." you answer short.

 

Your mom sipped a cup of coffee in front of her. "W.. Why did you ask me to come here?" you shutter a bit.

"It's about you." your eyes widen. "Wh... What about me?"

"I heard about you and the Kim's family's son."

"We're actually n... "

 

“Break up with him.” your mom stated. “WHAT? Wh... Why?” you startled.

“Listen, the Kim’s family is more with exposed business. Business all over the world. Well known family. And obviously Kim Myungsoo as the only son will take over his dad’s place.” your mom paused.

“But … What…“ Before you could continue your words, your mom start talking again.

"Still don't understand? They are doing high level business, at high level position. I heard before his son is going to get married or such and suddenly you appeared and the news about you suddenly budges out shocking his family, citizens and also ME."

 

"We are not really rich. But you are lucky that we have Mr Ahn to take care of you. He took care of you and make sure not anyone's hand touches a single hair on you. For your information, within this week our last maid will be send back. Mr Ahn is willing to work for us no matter what. See that? Your dad's business almost bankrupt. I'm helping him to let him get up again. Just don't make the Kim's family look down on you. A lot of people out there besides Kim Myungsoo. I'm advising you before it's too late."

Your mouth is zipped. Speechless. Not a single word, questions or a sentence could be blurted out. Your mom stood up and walk out of the cafe. You sigh heavily.

 

What is the problem? If I break up with him, then dad’s business will not be bankrupt is it? Mrs Kim is just nice. Mr Kim I bet he's nice but he just doesn’t show it.

You look through the cafe's window. Mr Ahn is waiting for you. Your mom's car is not there. Psshh, she just went back like that.

You walk out the cafe and go to Mr Ahn. "Is everything alright?" Usually you'll nag or smile or bully him. But this time you're quite, you look a bit tired. You nod. "I want to go back home." you stretch your body and went inside the car.

Mr Ahn sighs at your attitude and sends you home. About 15 minutes, you arrived.

I'm home ~ you texted Myungsoo.

You look at your phone. Always with the late replies. Go die Kim Myungsoo.

 

You went inside your house and straight away go to your room. On your way to your room, there's one thing awkward that you realize.

SILENCE.

Usually you'll be the troublemaker in the house. Dropping things, fall down the stairs and cry like a baby, bullying the maids, asking Mr Ahn to buy you ice cream every hour. But this time, it's different.

You sigh again. Maybe mom is right. You went inside your room and throw yourself on your comfy bed. You look at your phone.

Why are you so late, you slow poke? All of them are back. Myungsoo replied. Somehow you giggled a bit when he texted you like that.

 

Is it my fault? My mom wanted to see me at the cafe nearby so Mr Ahn sends me there.

Yes, of course. It's always your fault. I always get headache with you.

Get some panadol and have some rest then, Mister.

Not funny, Lee _____.

I didn't say it's funny.

Suit yourself up. Why did you go out? The English test is tomorrow. You're slow poke to the max. Studying last minute huh?

Why you should know when I want to go out. It's a sudden plan. Hoya, Sungjong and Chae Rim suddenly ask me out. I can't say no. And yeahh. Obviously I'm studying last minute. A slow poke like me can memorize things fast.

Then why is INFINITE with you? YAH! Are you stupid? What's with English must you memorize?

It's a coincidence Mr Kim Myungsoo. And I'm not stupid you jerk. I memorize words.

What did you call me? JERK? You're so annoying, Lee ____. This is my first time hearing people memorizing English. I'm out of here.

I know I am. You've chosen the wrong girl to be with you. Please regret now.

I've been regretting it all the way few months ago till now.

Pity you. It must be a hard time, right?

Bye.

 

Your eyes widen. "BYEEE? YAHH, HOW STUPID JERK IS HE. CALL ME ANNOYING. I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO." you yell.

You throw your phone and take a bath before you doze off without even taking a bath.