Chapter 4

Sorry But I Love You

 

Weeks past and Myungsoo didn't spend much time with you because exams are coming. But you two did call and text with each other 4 times a week? Or sometimes once a week or twice. Day by day, you feel awkward without him.

"Hey, ______!" "You look nice today, _____!" "Have you eaten? I'll treat you!" Everyone start treating you nice since you change your personality. So far, only one haters that will never give up putting you down. So Yeon.

You sigh heavily knowing nothing to do. You usually study at night before exam or 1 hour before exam starts.

KNOCK KNOCK ....

 

"Yes?" "Someone is waiting you downstairs. It's a boy." "A boy?" you get off your bed. "Could it be.." You quickly run downstairs and

"Hey, _____." Hoya greeted you. "Oh, Hoya shi. Hi" you feel awkward yet disappointed.

I thought it was Myungsoo. "How did you? Errr... You know ..."

"Ah ! It's Chae Rim!" your face looks dull. "Oh, and I'm here to teach you all the things you should've lean." Hoya explain.

 

"For English exam? No thanks." you turn around heading to the kitchen. "Stupid!" Chae Rim hit your head.

"It's about you changing completely 360o." You rub your head.

"She's here?" you point at Chae Rim but looking at Hoya. Hoya shook his head. "Lee Sungjong's here too!" Sungjong coming out from nowhere yeling his name.

You face palm. "Do you want to drink first?" ask you. Chae Rim's jaws drop. She ran towards you and start touching your forehead. "Are you having fever? Why are you so kind?"

 

You push away Chae Rim's hand. "I'm fine." you stated. "Where are we going first?" you ask.

"Where?! It's what, Miss." Hoya stated. You raise your eyebrows in confusion.

 

LESSON 1 - TABLE MANNERS

 

"Do you know where's the fork and spoon suppose to be placed?" ask Hoya sitting down beside you.

"Yeah. Spoon is on the right and fork is on the left. I usually saw the maids put the cutleries on the table." you explain confidently.

Hoya nodded. Chae Rim and Sungjong is just looking at you two by the side.

 

"So when you're hungry what will you do?" Hoya ask. "Emmm...." you tap your chin.

"I ... I'll find for food. Anything, as long as I'm not hungry anymore." you innocently stated. Sungjong shook his head. "But she's so thin." Sungjong whisper to Chae Rim. "Yeah, I know right?" Chae Rim agree.

"Do you think you eat politely when you're so hungry? Be honest." Hoya's being serious.

"Yeah of course. I'm a good girl." you giggle.

 

Chae Rim stood up. "Everytime when she's hungry and she found food especially chicken for sure. She'll be like

 

 

and start eating like

 

 

without even care about anyone else."

"Want to die?" you mouthed. Sungjong cover Chae Rim's mouth and pull her to sit down.

 

Hoya burst of laughing. You pouted. "Not funny."

"Anyways, you should control yourself even if you're hungry understand? And NEVER TALK WHEN YOU'RE EATING." Hoya pressed those last sentence.

Your eyes widen and quickly nod. *She's funny. Hahaha.* Hoya thought.

"Since you understood let's go to the next lesson. Ready?"

You nod and smile widely. "For sure I do :D "

 

 


Hey, guys. haha. I saw a comment and 3 subscribers so far. But I'm happy because you guys are my inspiration. THANK YOU *throws confetti*

 

 

I have exams tomorrow and I'll try my best to update :D

Comment, Subscribe and LOVEEEE <3 *throws confetti again*