Chapter 5

Sorry But I Love You

 

Few weeks ago, you were invited to Mrs Kim's restaurant because the news about you two had spread everywhere.

Mr and Mrs Kim were curious about your relationship at the same time wanted to see you in person.

"Myungsoo-ah. I don't think I can." you pout.

Myungsoo messes your hair. "Just let me cover up everything. About you and your family, I think you have mouth to talk."

 

"Pssh. I hate you." you mumble. "I heard that , Lee _____."

You sat beside Myungsoo while his mom sat in front of you. His dad sat in front of Myungsoo.

Your eyes were wandering around looking at the restaurant.

 

 

Suddenly you felt someone hit your arm. "Focus" Myungsoo mouthed.

 

YOUR POV

 

Few random questions were asked such as how did we met? My family's background, why did I like Myungsoo ... That question was hard to be answered.

I can't tell my real feelings. Do I like him? Do I not like him? Do I hate him? DO I LOVE HIM? I decided to only answer "I like him because of him." Confused? Yeah me too.

My soul were somewhere else but my body was there all the time.

So far so good. I still have my table manners! It just that when I'm hungry + chicken = BEAST. Total beast will appear -__________-

 

I think his mom was damn friendly even she looks creepy at the first place. I can get along with Mrs Kim very well.

As for Mr Kim, I don't think he likes me. I mean like he didn't talk much, like his son Kim Myungsoo. He acts like his son,  Kim Myungsoo. 

Around 10 pm Mr Kim received a phone call from his friend and Mrs Kim ask Myungsoo to send me home but I refuse too because Mr Ahn is picking me up.

Still, Myungsoo walk me till outside. "Your mom is fun. Friendly, I like her." I started the awkward conversation. 

 

"Yeah, I know. She likes everyone and could get along with everyone well. I don't know why does she like So Yeon so much. I hope she'll change her mind." Myungsoo rub the back of his neck.

"Why don't you like her? I think she's pretty, nice, and she's perfect. Not like me. You have to train me." 

"She's an attention seeker. I hate people clinging around me 24 / 7." He answered coldly. 

"By the way, why do you look awkward with my dad?" Myungsoo ask. I kept quite thinking of a right sentence. "I don't know."  .... SILENCE

Mr Ahn arrived a few minutes later and I went back home. It's was tiring but fun because of Myungsoo's mom. Mr Kim, I hope he'll like me :D

 

END OF POV

 

LESSON 2 - FASHION

 

Fashion, Chae Rim and Sungjong 100% totally obsessed, excited and anything that's related to it. To you, it's damn annoying. They also manage to bring you out. AGAIN.

"Chae Rim noona, ~~~~ noona's closet was dull of beautiful dresses and clothes. Don't you think it'll be such a waste?" Sungjong stated, raising his eyebrows.

Chae Rim thinking for an excuse. "Just buy it for your own use, Chae Rim." you coldly stated. Tired. Hoya giggled at the attitude of the three of you.

Sungjong was running around and appear at another shop. Just like a ninja. Chae Rim joined too. You don't know what's on their mind. Bunch of immature kids minds.

 

Hoya looked at you, confused. He decided to ask you to walk around but ... "HYUNG, HYUNG! TRY THIS!" Sungjong ran towards Hoya happily.

"Yah, yah! What's that thing?" Hoya yelled trying to get the thing from him. Sungjong put on the bunny hair band on Hoya's head. "As expected. Cute like always." Sungjong quickly snap a picture of Hoya and spread it on internet.

Hoya couldn't do anything at his beloved maknae. He took off the bunny hair band and put it on Sungjong's head.

He just sigh and shook his head. You haven't stop laughing while Chae Rim... She's nowhere to be seen.

 

You've been suffering a lot for the past few weeks and ask Chae Ri to give you the freaking break.

You can bare anything except shopping for clothes, shoes. "I wonder if they're even choosing for me." you mumble and crouch down.

You realise someone was standing beside you and handed a hand to you.

"Let's go for a walk. I bet you're tired of waiting them." Hoya smiled. Somehow you felt happy because he understands you.

 

"Sungjong-ah. I'm going somewhere with Hoya!" he ignored you. "Great you stupid fashion, I lost with you. A boy can ignore me because of this crap clothes." you mumble.

Hoya heard your mumbling such and curse in the name of fashion so he messes you hair. "Going?"

You pouted. "My hair...."

 

You and Hoya were wandering around and stop by at a gift shop. You ask Hoya to wear weird spectacles and can't help it but burst out laughing till your stomach is in major pain.

His innocent face does makes you laugh.

"Yah, yah. Isn't that ~~~~ ... and ... she's with Hoya?" Hani, Soyeon's best friend pointed at you two laughing and joking around.

Soyeon smirk. "I know she's only with his money." "Yah, Soyeon-ah. Do something." Hani wince. Soyeon took out her phone and took pictures of you two.

"Let's follow them. This is going to be fun." Soyeon chuckled. "Huh?" Hani ask, still blur.

 

After tired laughing and wandering around like a lost child finding for his mom, You and Hoya decided to get back on trail with Sungjong and Chae Rim.

"Sungjong-ah" Hoya called Sungjong. "Yes, hyung." Sungjong answer the call. "Where are you?" Hoya ask calmly. "I don't know. Sunggyu hyung force me to accompany him."

"He's here?" "Yeah, and Woohyun hyung and Sungyeol hyung.. Uhf."

"Yah, Hoya. Where did you go with L's girlfriend?" Gyu zizi's voice. "We were just walking around. Now tell me where are you gyu zizi?" Hoya joke around.

 

"In front of you." Hoya look in front and saw Sunggyu hanging up the phone, Sungyeol's bullying Sungjong and Woohyun, just smiled patheticly.

"They're here too?" you asked noticing them walking towards you two. "You see them right?" Hoya stated. You face palm.

You felt something vibrate in your pants. Handphone. A message received from

 

FROM : Chae Rim

 

...Let's learn how to wear heels.

Ask Sungjong and Hoya to come too.

I'm at the third floor...

 

You sigh as you read the message. Is this some kind of Running Man episode or what?