Chapter 3

Sorry But I Love You

 

"Eat your breakfast quickly, sweetheart. Someone's waiting you outside." your mom's face is weird. As if you're getting married... Ah ! Kim Myungsoo!

You finish your breakfast and ran outside. "Are we walking to school?" you ask. "No, we're running." Myungsoo ride on his bicycle. "Hop on. We're going to be late."

You sit at the back. Myungsoo take your hand and let you hug him. "Hold me tightly if you don't want to fall."

Myungsoo rode so fast without even falling. At the entrance of school people are watching. Myungsoo put his bicycle at the place where he usually put and get down.

"You're heavy." Myungsoo bluntly stated. You pout.

 

"Take off those glasses." Myungsoo took off your glasses. "I can't see!" you hit Myungsoo's hand and take back your glasses. 

"Wear contacts. That's why you have haters. Just do what I ask you to do so." Myungsoo said with a serious face.

Myungsoo hit his back. "It seems that I have to use my bike tomorrow. Pshh!" Myungsoo mumble. "Why" "You're heavy. My back hurts." Myungsoo don't even car about your feelings. Hes being straight forward. 

Myungsoo walk to class leaving you behind. "Myungsoo-ah!" you shout. IGNORED.

"I don't even ask you to pick me up!" you shout. Chae Rim hit your head. "What if his dad hears? Stupid!" you roll your eyes. "Who cares?"

 

In class, you studied hard. But still it couldn't get in your head. "Lee _____. Can you ..." KRINGGGG !!!!!!!!

"Sure, after I eat. It's more important. I'm dying." you ran to the canteen. Since you tied two ponytails, someone pull one side of your hair. You turn behind. Kim Myungsoo ... and INFINITE. "You're going to eat with us." says Myungsoo.

"Chae ... Chae.. Chae Rim?" you shutter. You've never get closer, nearer this too close omg just like this because you're a nerd. 

"She's waiting for you there." says Myungsoo coldly.

 

"Hi, Nice to meet you. I'm Lee _____." you introduce yourself. 

INFINITE introduce themselves too. For sure they're cool, charasmatic. Among 7 of them, only Sungjong and Hoya could get along with you.

As for INFINITE, they have their special plac at the canteen. Foods are served. You sit beside Chae Rim and Hoya. While Myungsoo sit in front of you. 

"You haave many things to learn." Hoya whisper. You nod.

 

After recess, Myungsoo hold your hand make you face him. He pull your hair band and let your hair down. "You look nice if you let your hair down." 

"Wah, L hyung! He's so sweet! Sungjong happily clapping hsi hand. Sunggyu hit Sungjong's head. 

"Sorry! Our Sungjongie is too exicted because his L hyung first time having a girlfriend." Woohyun stated. You blush.