Chapter 6

Sorry But I Love You

 

*Double update. sorry guys T___T I LOVE YOUUU <3

 

 

Is this some kind of Running Man episode or what? "Hye!" you greeted Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol.

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol greet you back. "Where's L?" Hoya ask. You heart skip a beat.

"Oh, he's studying with Dongwoo." Sungyeol bluntly stated. "WHATT??!! DONGWOO?" Hoya's jaws drop.

"You heard him alright." Sunggyu pat Hoya's shoulder.

 

"Why are you here?" Woohyun ask you, since Sunggyu is still calming Hoya down.

Hoya, Sungjong and Chae Rim said they wanted to teach me ..." Woohyun look at Sungjong. "I told you." he mouthed.

"But it ends up, Sungjong and Chae Rim enjoying themselves shopping." you shrug. Sungjong face palm and ran behind you. "Yah!" Woohyun yelled.

Woohyun was shooting lasers on Sungjong. "I'm going to the third floor to meet Chae RIm. Want to follow?" you as Sungjong and the others, wanting Woohyun stop shooting his lasers.

"Let's go!" Sunggyu led the way.

 

People are giving you weird looks as INFINITE and Chae Rim start asking you to try this and that. The shop become chaos.

Not only that, Hoya stands in front of the shop and they force you to walk on heels.

Luckily it was Sungjong's dad shopping mall.

As for Soyeon and Hani, they patiently waiteed and took random pictures whenever you're with Hoya.

 

After a few try, you finally can walk on heels. You start running from Hoya to INFINITE.

You are laughing when you did it. "Hoya! Look at this." you start walking like a model and he chuckled.

"You sure work hard for L." You rub the back of your neck. I didn't realise that.

"~~~~ - ah. Hoya calld your name. You snapped out your thoughts and look at Hoya.

 

Unfortunately, you accidentally trip on your own foot and luckily Hoya was fast enough to catch you.

DUP DUP. You heart beats fast.

"You okay?" ask Hoya. You straightened up and rub the back of yoru neck. "I'm clumsy." you laughed.

You wanted to face Hoya to thank him but you lost your balance and fell on him.

 

This time, he hugged you tightly. You could hear Hoya's heart beat. It was beating fast.

You two stayed at the position without realizing.

Chae Rim noticed you two at the entrance of the shop. Chae Rims jaws drop. INFINITE were to busy thinking about L's girl type that he likes.

"Yah, guys.!" Chae Rim ran to INFINITE. They raised their eyebrows. "There." Chae Rim mouthed and point at you two.

 

"OH MY GOD." Their jaws drop too. "Yah, Hoya hyung. What are you doing?" Sungyeol pull you away. Hoya straightened up.

"It's not about what you've thought. She was about to fall down.." Hoya trying to explain.

"What if people sees?" Woohyun nag. Sunggyu flicked Hoya's forehead. "Anything to say, Sungjong?" Woohyun ask. Sungjong rub his eyes and shook his head.

"Chae Rim?" "Errr... I got to go. I forgot I have tuition." Chae Rim lied.

 

"Psh.. Since when she has tuition on Tuesday." you mumble. "Are you okay, ~~~~?" Sungyeol ask.

"I think my leg is cramp." you pout and sat down. "And it's all because of you, hyungs!" Sungjong cried.

"WHAT??!! Yah! You are the one that ..." Sungyeol don't want to lose. Woohyun too. It became a chaos again.

"Enough.." Sunggyu ordered and they stop. Hoya rub his temple and shook his head.