Chapter 10

Sorry But I Love You

 

"Hyung ... I'm tired." Sungjong whin. "You shouldn't say you would help me in the first place Sungjongie."

"Hyung .. I .. " Sungjong yawn and dozed off on the chair. Myungsoo look at Sungjong and sigh. "Thank you I guess?" he mumbled.

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong are searching for your English paper since yesterday was the last day of exams and he wants to be at least the first to know your marks.

Honestly, he is looking forward to know your marks. He doesn’t know the feelings that keep on bothering him whether he wanted to see you fail or pass.

 

“Please, Mr Jung. You got to believe me. She’s not feeling well and her parents want to know how she did her exam.”

“Well, if you insist, I can’t do anything. But please find it carefully because we don’t want papers to be mixed in the small store room.”

“Of course we can find it without even making a mess, Mr Jung. B… But can you check her paper first before I send to her tomorrow?”

“I don’t think it’s fair. It’ll end up she is the only one with marks. While the others, haven’t marked yet.”

 

“Please Mr Jung, we’ll do anything!” Myungsoo really wants to get the key. “Hyung…” Sungjong whispers.

“Well, after school, I think they need a help in the cafeteria. And the library need some help too.”

“I’ll be here after school and wait for you to finish your work in the cafeteria and library. Then, I’ll give you the keys.” Mr Jung raises his eyebrows.

“Mr Jung, I’m a bit…” Sungjong was interrupt by Myungsoo. “We’ll be here right after school. Wait for us, Mr Jung” Myungsoo bows.

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong had to wash the dishes, clean the floor, arrange the plate, arrange books in order at the library and the worst part was cleaning the big library.

"One more round in the cafeteria and I'll mark her paper." Mr Jung promised.

"Hyung, he's using us ..." Sungjong whispers.

"I'll take that. I mean we." Myungsoo glares at Sungjong. Sungjong quickly nod.

After the works or more like detention , finally Mr Jung gave the keys.

 

"FINALLY ! LEE ______'S PAPER !" Myungsoo yell. He looks at Sungjong. Sleeping. "Sungjong-ah!" he whispers.

Sungjong shrugs Myungsoo's hand away and sleep again. "Hyung ... He's using us ... Emm ..." Sungjong mumbled.

Talking in your sleep, huh? "Sungjong?" Myungsoo called him. He looks at his watch. 2 in the morning.

Didn't know it'll take hours of searching. "Wake up, maknae." Myungsoo shook Sungjong's body.

 

Sungjong rub his eyes and look at Myungsoo. "Let's go back. I've found her paper."

Sungjong didn't say anything but he stood up and just walk out from the room. It's 2 a.m and he's acting creepy. Aishh!

"Maknae-ah. I'm going somewhere before going home. You can go back first. Your parents will be very worried. Say to them I'm sorry!" Myungsoo tap Sungjong's head.

He just look and Myungsoo with his tired eyes and walk home.

 

Myungsoo is getting goosebumps at Sungjong's reaction. Weird humans.

DING DONG ~

DING DONG ~

 

"Yes, who are you searching for?" a woman came out and ask. "I'm looking for Mr Jung. Is he around?" The woman nod and went inside.

Then, Mr Jung came out. "Yes, Mr Kim Myungsoo?" "I've found her paper."

"So?" "I want you to mark her paper." Myungsoo gritted his teeth.

"I keep my words. Tomorrow means tomorrow, mister." Mr Jung said bluntly.

"Mark the paper or you know what I'll do." Myungsoo warned. "Do what?"

"What ever. Sorry for disturbing your precious night." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walk home.