Chapter 1

Sorry But I Love You

"Are you going?" ask Chae Rim. "If I say no can I not go?" "Want to die?" You sigh heavily and drag your feet to the car.

"Cheer up lazy kid. We're just going to shop. It's once in a blue moon!" Chae Rim getting excited. "Yah, we just went out last week. And you repeat the same sentence without missing a single word." you slam the car door.

"You little kid!" Mr Ahn gritted his teeth. You pout. "It's okay Mr Ahn, we're doing this for the sake of ______."

"Mr Ahn, is it wrong for me to wear like this?" you ask. Mr Ahn shook his head. "Still, for boys in our age it looks weird! Unless you ask an old man." Chae Rim being sarcastic. You were wearing simple T with sweater, tracksuit  and a cap. For you, being the 'fair lady' is just the same as anyone else. Except for you friend who really cares about your looks.

 

"We'll call you if we want to go back Mr Ahn! Thank you." Chae Rim pull your hand to the shopping complex.

"I want to eat!" you nag. "OMG _____-ah! Let's go to that shop!" Chae Rim pretend to ignore your words.

"Try this!" Chae RIm insist. Without any buts you went inside the fitting room and try on the dress. "Yah! I look like I'm going on a date! I want casual." you pout turning around after showing the pink dress to Chae Rim.

"We'll take this incase you need it. Try this." Chae Rim gave you a three-quarter jeans, and red striped shirt. You glare at Chae Rim. "If you look good on these were done! I promise ! Now go !" Chae Rim push you to the fitting room.

 

"Wow, you're shooo cute!" Chae RIm praised you. "It's damn freaking cold and I want to change!" you squeak. Chae Rim force you to wear the three-quarter jeans with the red striped shirt.

You're having mental breakdown to the max. First ever time you lose with Chae Rim. She also had made you take off you cap letting down your long wavy hair. "Let's go to buy your shoes." you quickly let go off you hand. "No, not this time. I'm going to buy bubble tea."

"I'll wait you here!" Chae Rim stated. You pretend to smile and run to the bubble tea stall. "I'm freaking cold right now. Fashion? Huh! Mom said as long as I'm comfortable it's alright." you mumble. You ordered vanilla bubble tea and decided to ask Chae Rim to treat you for brunch since you didn;t ate breakfast and lunch.

 


Is it short? Lol, sorrayyy xD How is it? 
Comment, Subscribe and LOVE <3