I'll Do It For Her

DaeSung Vs. The KingKa |romantic comedy|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want you to be my slave.”

I laughed out loud.
Was he being serious? Did he think that we were at the 15th century?
Was he really that dumb thinking that I would easily oblige?

“You took off my pants and made me traumatic for life. Then, you kicked TOP jr..”
“TOP jr.? You name your ‘thing’? How pathetic.”
“Hey, it’s not a thing, okay? Show some respect.” he said defensively, “Besides, after you kick him, what if I can’t get a child after this? How are you going to pay for that?”

“You can always adopt,” I said, “You don’t need TOP jr.,” I giggled when saying TOP jr. because I felt silly saying that and that really pissed him off.

“Aish, this woman!”

He came closer towards me. 
That got me to stop laughing. 
I had to step backwards until my back reached the wall. He was still coming closer towards me. Then when our noses were only a few millimeters apart, he stopped.
My heart was pounding loudly in my chest.

“Listen to me carefully, Lee ChaeRin,” he said softly, almost like a whisper. I could feel his breath on my neck. There was nothing else in my visual field except for his y lips. Not that I really wanted to look.

“You’re going to be my slave for a month for what you have done to me,” he said.
“He.ll no,” I said, “How old are you? Five?”
“Just do it.”
“I won’t.”
“You should be thankful. Being my slave is a dream comes true for most girls.”
“I’m not one of them.”

Heck, did he really think that I, Lee ChaeRin, would immediately succumb to his desire just because he’s drop-dead-gorgeous, tough, muscular, y...

“Aish!” he came even closer, breaking my train of thoughts. At that time, our foreheads were already touching. “Just be my slave or…”

“Or what?” I gulped nervously. I could sense a threat coming.

Orange Baboon immediately retreated back and gave me an annoying smirk. “Or I will meet your mother and tell her all about what you did to me,” he said.

“You wouldn’t,” I scoffed. He’s blackmailing me?
He started to smile threateningly. “Try me,” he said, raising his eyebrow suggestively.

Damn it!
He sure knew how to get me. Umma/Hitler was the one whom I was most afraid of, the one whom can really break me. Heck, I would even kill to get away from Umma's abuse.

“So do we have an agreement?” his eyes were shining.

I nodded solemnly.

“Good,” he smiled.

It was amazing how much his face changed to like a little boy when he smiled. Seconds before, I swear he looked like the devil.

He pointed to the notebook. “For now, your task is to do my English homework. Tomorrow, meet me at the ShinJi Park after school and bring the completed homework. I will give you a new task. Don’t you dare come late.”

“Okay,” I croaked. My voice had left my throat. I think I really have seen the devil that night.

“Oh by the way, Lee ChaeRin-ah,” he said, “Don’t think that you can get away with this. Remember, I know where you live.”

He winked, gave me his trademark smirk and started to disappear into the darkness of the night. I slumped back against the wall.

Oh, God! What have I gotten myself into?

What stupid movie did he watch anyways?

************************



“Oh, I know that movie,” YeJin said over the phone when I called her half an hour later, “The title is 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant. You should watch it. It’s really good. The male lead is a rich guy driving his…”

“Yah, YeJin!” I yelled, “Do I sound like I’m interested in the stupid ing movie?”
“Oh, sorry, the movie just got me excited,” she sounded apologetic.
I exhaled deeply. “How did he get my number? Did you give him?”
“What you take me for? A traitor?” YeJin cried.

“Then if not you, is it YeSung?”
“If it’s really him, I’ll break his leg for you.”
“Ah, YeJin-ah, what should I do? Do you think that I should go through with this? But I don’t want to become a slave.”
“Tell you what, I’ll accompany you to meet him. Don’t be scared, ChaeRin-ah. I’m here for you. But you know what? This is just like a drama. He’s so handsome. You should be thankful to be his slave rather than the good-for-nothing MinHo.”
“YeJin, you have to help me. You’re the second Mother Theresa, remember?”
“Since when are you so supportive of me being the second Mother Theresa?”
“Since Orange Baboon f.cking come back into my life!” I cried. I really wanted to cry but the tears just would not come out.
“We’ll figure this out together. Just follow his orders for now. My, my, you’ve got a handsome boss.”

I groaned. 

“Have I told you how much I hate you, YeJin?”
“I love you too, ChaeRin-ah,” I could hear the smile in her voice.

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

There was another call coming and when I looked at the caller ID, it was Orange Baboon.
God, did he really want to see me go insane?
I was already okay and he just had to ruin it.
I was contemplating on ignoring the call but then I was afraid that he would call the home line so I immediately picked it up.

“What?” I said angrily.
“What are you doing now?” he asked with his deep voice. I wondered how in the world he managed to make a girly voice and fooled Umma.
I groaned. “What do you want?” I said through gritted teeth.

Did he really think I would be up for a conversation with him? He must be delusional.

“Have you started on my homework? Do it nicely, okay?”
“Go to h.ell!”
“Geez, I was just being friendly. Why are you so cranky?”
“Why should I be friendly with you?”
“’Cause I’m your boss and you’re my slave, remember?” I could hear the excitement in his voice.
I immediately hung up.

My cellphone rang again.

“Yah!” he yelled when I picked up, “Why did you hang up on me?”
“I’m busy.”
“No, you’re not.”
“Yes, I am.”
“No..”
I hung up again.

It didn’t surprise me when the phone rang again.

“What?!” I yelled.
“Yah!!!! Don’t you dare hang up on me!!”
“Sorry,” I said without honesty and hung up again.

The phone rang for the fourth time.

“Yah, Lee ChaeRin!”
“What?!”
“I’m the only one who’s allowed to hang up.”
With that he hung up.
I stared at my cellphone in disbelief.
And he said that I was the strange one.

I opened his English book and sighed. 
It’s going to be a long night, I thought.

I found it ironic that the son of the beastly English teacher of mine was asking me, of all people, to do his homework for him when it was a known fact that I almost never did the homework that his mother has given. I did not in English, okay, maybe I a little, but that was not entirely the reason why. I refused to do it because I just hated his mother. 

I looked at the first page. The instruction was to make a sentence of each picture. For the first question, there was a picture of a rainy cloud and an umbrella. Suddenly, I had a genius plan.

I wrote: When it’s raining, I cry and hit my head with an umbrella because I’m stupid.

I laughed at my own genius plan. I could already picture him being laughed at by his classmates. That’s what you get for messing with Lee ChaeRin, punk!

The second question had a picture of a boy and a girl in their swimsuits, swimming in a pool.
I wrote: I love to wear a pink bikini.

The third question was a picture of two men playing football.
I wrote: I’m gay and I love it.

The fourth question was a picture of two boys running at a stadium.
I wrote: JiYong thinks TaeYang runs like a girl.

The fifth question was a picture of a horse in the field.
I wrote: HeeChul is a horse.

The sixth question was my favourite. There was a picture of a snowman.
I wrote: I want Micky for Christmas.

I snorted at what I had written.

The second part was to make an essay about him. I immediately started writing.

My name is Choi SeungHyun. People call TOP because in bed, I on top. I love with Micky but he not know because I gay. My hobby shopping with mother . I like the bold colour like orange and hot pink . Sometimes I steal mother’s G-strings to feel. I hope to have change when I’m 18 so I can live life without regrets

I laughed with satisfaction over what I had written. I don't care what he would do to me. I just wanted him to be humiliated. 

Yes, Choi SeungHyun didn’t know who he was messing with!

Wow, that was kind of fun. In fact, I enjoyed every moment of it. I was imagining how the boys would react when Orange Baboon read it to the class.
That night, I had fallen asleep at the study table.
And for the first time in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter