I Want You To Be My Slave

DaeSung Vs. The KingKa |romantic comedy|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so Orange Baboon had come back into my life. I know sooner or later, I’d have to face him. But never in a million years would I think that I would have met him under this circumstance. I know I expected him to be good looking with him being the KingKa and all, but I never ever thought that the wuss would actually grow up to be a Greek God handsome boy. 

Damn it!

Plus, he’s got his own gang of friends that could easily kill me if they want to, even though they all look like goodhearted, next-door-neighbor kind of boys. Man, if I were Orange Baboon, even I would kill me for the incident in 3rd grade.

Damn it!

YeJin dragged me all the way to her room and threw herself on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. I did the same and positioned myself next to her.

I punched her arm.

“Ow,” YeJin yelped, rubbing her arm, “What’s that for?”
“That’s what you get for not telling me about Orange Baboon.”
“Hey, I did try to tell you. But you just wouldn’t listen. You were going on and on and on about that 
stupid Lee MinHo. I was so frustrated, that’s why I became like that.”

YeJin took a pillow and hit my head with it.

“Oi, Park YeJin!” I rubbed my head.
“That’s what you get for not listening to me.”

We were quiet for a moment, just staring at the ceiling.

When I heard MinHo’s name, it brought on a weird tightness in my chest. I kept thinking about my shattered feelings of MinHo. He was my only hope of a decent guy to like and he turned out to be another boring guy. I thought about the time I had spent in class staring at his gorgeous sleeping head. 

The time when my heart skipped a beat when he looked toward my direction once in a while. 
The time when I couldn’t sleep thinking about the ‘mystery’ of Lee MinHo. 
The time when I defended him when YeJin called him stupid. 
All those wasted time, thinking about him, imagining him to be mine. 
I was heartbroken and I didn’t even know that I liked him that much. I think DaeSung’s pond’s magic power has worn off and I was finally feeling the heartache.

MinHo was the only guy that I had ever fallen for.

I let out a sigh filled with sadness. YeJung looked at me and held my hand. I think she knew that I was thinking about MinHo.

“You know, I won’t say it,” she said.
“Say what?” I asked.
“Say 'I told you so',” she said.
“But you just did!” I protested.
“Oopss, it just slipped,” she smiled.

“You’re stupid.”
“You’re stupider.”

Then, we began to laugh.

“So,” YeJin said.
“So,” I said.
“The hunk is Orange Baboon,” YeJin tossed and turned to face me, “Orange Baboon,” she repeated, softly this time.
“Yes, the hunk is Orange Baboon,” I said, “Who would’ve guessed?”

A smile suddenly broke on YeJin’s face.

“He’s cute,” she squealed.
“Totally gorgeous,” I agreed.

Then, we shrieked loudly like schoolgirls.
Yes, we were being dorks.

At that time, my mind had been taken over by the image of Orange Baboon and his annoying smirk. I couldn’t stop thinking about how hot Orange Baboon looked in the bus; about how his sweaty biceps shone under the sunlight.

“How do you feel meeting him now after all this time, all gorgeous and tough?” YeJin suddenly flashed me a teasing smile.
I blushed. 
D.amn, she knew me too much.

“It’s weird,” I said, “He’s not the crying wuss anymore. It’s like a dream. Oh, YeJin,” I turned to look at her, clutching her hands near my chest, “What if he wants revenge? What if he wants to pull out my pants in front of public too? I’m so afraid, YeJin-ah.”

YeJin sighed. “That’s what I’m afraid too,” she paused for a while, “You should be thankful that he didn’t ask his friends to gang up and beat you to death.”
I winced. “I think we need a plan to avoid him at all cost.”
“What do you mean we? You’re the one whom he said he wanted to kill before he left school that day in 3rd grade, remember?”
“D.amn it, YeJin!!!” I yelled out in frustration, “Do you want to see me dead? Really? The best, most awesome girl friend that you have in the whole world?”
“You are my only girl friend,” YeJin smiled.

“YAH!!”

YeJin chuckled. Oh, she thought it was funny too see me going crazy now, didn’t she?
I bit my lower lip.

“Come on, ChaeRin-ah,” she said, patting my head softly, “It won’t be that bad. He won’t kill you. And besides, you have me and..”
“And..?”
“And Dae, remember him?” YeJin grinned.
I groaned. “What use will DaeSung be? I bet he’d be the first one to run off if he ever sees Baboon.”
YeJin chuckled. “Don’t underestimate him, ChaeRin-ah. He might be a lot more useful than you’d ever imagine.”

I laughed at the remark. 
DaeSung? Useful? 
Not very likely, I thought.

“Yah, you brought Baboon to meet your father?” YeJin suddenly giggled.
I groaned at the thought of Appa’s shocked expression. “Don’t remind me.”

YeJin continued to giggle when I told her what happened earlier at my house.

“He actually followed you all the way to your house,” she laughed.
“Hey, it’s your fault that now he knows that we call him Orange Baboon and the hunk. Man, the guy is so cocky, I tell you.”
“It’s not my fault! Your voice was the loud one. And besides, who can blame him for being cocky? He’s the school’s kingka after all.”

I groaned.

Suddenly, I remembered one thing. “Yah, YeJin,” I said sweetly.
YeJin had that suspicious expression on her face. “What do you want?”

Oh, she knew me far too well.

“I thought you wanted to be the second Mother Theresa?” I said.

YeJin rolled her eyes. “What you want me to do?”
“Oh, nothing much. Just make him disappear without a trace.”
“Yah, that would make me a criminal. Are you insane? And besides, I think I’m done being Mother Theresa. I realized I have been far too nice.”

I groaned. Typical of YeJin to be passionate about one thing for a few days before dropping it off and pursuing other matters.

Suddenly we heard a loud bang on the door.
YeJin and I instantly got up from the bed and stared at each other in horror.

“Baboon, you think?” YeJin softly whispered.
I nodded and gulped. Damn, my body was shaking all over.

This can’t be good.

“Quick, hide in the closet,” YeJin said softly and motioned to her closet.

I immediately went inside her closet and closed the door. It was dark and hot in there, not to mention stuffy, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to hide from Baboon.

“Ready?” YeJin whispered from the other side of the closet door.
“Yeah,” I said. 

I heard the sound of the bedroom door being opened and YeJin was talking to a boy. Damn, the closet door didn’t even have any holes for me to peek to look at who was it. I prayed silently for my safety.

Suddenly I heard footsteps nearing the closet and the next thing I know, the closet door was opened. I forced my eyes shut, praying that Baboon wouldn’t be able to find me among all the clothes.

“What the hell are you doing in here, noona?” I heard YeSung said and I opened my eyes. He was standing there staring at me, hands on his hips with YeJin behind him mouthing ‘I’m sorry’ at me. Baboon was nowhere in sight and I let out a sigh of relief.

“Nothing,ha-ha-ha” I giggled nervously, “Just want some alone time,” I immediately got out from the closet and wiped my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand.
“You’re weird,” YeSung said, “And you two have some explanations to do.”
“What explanations?” YeJin and I said in unison.
“About TOP hyung,” he said.
“What about him?” I was acting dumb.

YeSung groaned.

“Don’t think you can get away from answering that, noona,” he said, “And ChaeRin noona, hyung asked me to tell you that he’s waiting for you at the court. Practice is over.” 

With that, YeSung was gone from the room.

YeJin and I gaped at each other in fear.
Holy sh1t!

“Oh my God, YeJin,” I said, “I need to get out of here. I need to sneak out. I don’t want to see him.”
“How?”
“I don’t know, run fast I guess.”
“Run like the wind, ChaeRin-ah!! Hwaiting! Oh, and good luck!!” YeJin waved at me excitedly.

Yes, I think I need all the luck in the world.

I tiptoed silently down the stairs and all the way to the door as fast as I could toward the door while I looked around me frantically trying to see if there was anyone nearby. Luckily, there was no one there. I quickly put on my flip flops and opened the door as quietly as I could. I peeked to see if there was anyone out there and when I was certain there was no one around, I quickly sneaked out of the house as quietly as I could.


One step.

Two steps.

Three steps.



“Going somewhere?”


The deep voice of Orange Baboon's that came out of nowhere startled me. I think my heart nearly stopped. He was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“ARGHHH..!” I screamed in shock.

He quickly put out a hand to cover my mouth to silence me.

Oh God¸I thought, Am I really going to die today? Will he bring me to a deserted place and cut me to pieces? 
My parents won’t even find out.

“If I let go of my hand, will you promise to sh.ut the he.ll up?” he whispered to my ear.
“Mmmhhmm,” 
“You’re a strange girl,” he said, still not letting go.

That was when I did it; I bit his hand as hard as I could.
That got him to let go.

“Sh1t,” I heard him muttered as he looked at his hands, “Yah!!! What the hell you did that for?!!” he yelled.
“Who ask you to touch me?!!!” I yelled back. I was wiping my mouth with my hands to get rid of the salty taste of his sweaty hand. 

Yuck!

“What do you want?” I asked furiously.
“Geez, I just want to talk,” Orange Baboon was blowing the part of his hand where I had just bitten, “Why are you trying to run away like some ing criminal?”
“No, I didn’t,” I said quickly, almost sounding defensive.

Orange Baboon put his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow at me. “So you meant to tell me that tiptoeing in the house is how you normally walk?” he smirked mockingly.

! He saw all that? Damn it. Talk about embarrassing.
My cheeks were getting warm fram shame.

“Yes, I usually walk that way. It’s, uh, polite to tiptoe in other people’s home,” I said, trying to sound convincing.
“Polite?” Orange Baboon looked amused.

I tried my best to keep a straight face. Somehow I knew that he knew that I was running away from him. “Yes, you know, I’m only being polite. That’s me. Always polite,” I laughed nervously.

Orange Baboon crossed his arms in front of him and stared at me.
Oh damn it, why does he have to be oh-so-hot?
Where did the crying wussy Choi SeungHyun go?

I couldn’t take the staring any longer and looked down at my shoes.

“Polite, huh?” I heard Orange Baboon said, “You’re not that polite when you pulled off my pants.” He smirked again.

I winced. “Would you just stop saying it like that?”

“Like what?”
“Well, like that! People will think I’m some kind of a who goes off pulling boys’ pants!!”

Orange Baboon snorted. Somehow I had a bad feeling that he was enjoying all this.

“So what if they think of you that way? Not my problem. I wasn’t lying anyway. You did pull off my pants,” he said nonchalantly, leaning back against the wall.
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter