So Sick

Endless Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five- So Sick

--------------------------

 

Baekhyun swiftly carried her in his arms and put her slowly inside his car. Once he's settled, he the engine and stepped on his gas; on his way to his mansion. He stepped on the gas a little bit harder, accelerating faster to his destination. They entered a long road with fire trees on the side, setting the view to be so amazing. The gates at the end automatically opened, letting him drive off to the entrance of the big white house.

His sidedoor were opened by his butler, him running off to the other side to open up the door and carry her inside his room.

 

"Butler Soo, please get me a pail of lukewarm water with a blanket. And also please call Doctor Xioyu, tell her that a special friend of mine needs to be checked up".

 

 

He settled her slowly on his bed, putting the comforter around her body. Sumin shivered as she felt something grasp onto her body. She started to tremble in the coldness she's feeling, hugging the comforter closer to her body.

On the other hand, Baekhyun quickly slipped himself under the comforter and pulled her in his arms. Sumin quivered for a bit before resting again, feeling the warmth spreading throughout her body. She softens for a bit before drowning into a deep slumber.

Baekhyun smiled, brushing his fingertips through her forehead, pushing away the strands of hair that is resting on her beautiful face. For once, his heart started to beat; feeling the same feeling whenever she's around.

A soft knock emitted the room and Baekhyun quickly pulled back his hand, afraid that his own butler who knows everything behind see him, doing the old actions he's doing when they first met. He slowly pulled his arms from hers, letting her body completely rest on his bed. The door opened and his personal butler walked in. 

 

"Here's the pail of water and a small towel you asked for, doryeonim" Butler Soo muttered in a low voice, trying to keep it as quiet as he can.

"Thank you Butler Soo. Is Doctoer Xioyu on his way already?" Baekhyun asked as he placed the towel on the lukewarm pail of water, dipping it down to make it drench.

"She's on her way to the Mansion, Master. Is that..." Butler Soo trailed off, taking a step back as he slightly tilted his head on the right to see if his eyes were just playing with him.

"Yes, it's her again Butler Soo; Baek Sumin" A smile cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter