That's Her?

Endless Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve- That's Her?

---------------------------------------

 

Chanyeol smiled as he reminisce the time he spent with you. Your smile, your laughter, your little mistakes, all of them made him smile. It seems like someone keeps on tickling his bone that he couldn't smug off the smile on his face. He brushed his thumb across his phone as it lit up, showing his current wallpaper-- a picture of you and Chanyeol doing a 'v' pose.

He smiled for once again as he punched the password of his phone, accessing to his inbox. His fingers delicately pressed on your conversation, chuckling at your small attempts of making a joke and he would simply reply with an 'okay' or 'ha ha so funny'. Even if his replies are like that, deep inside he was laughing because you're trying to make him smile somehow.

 

"Yah, you look like a doof smiling on your phone. Stop that" Baekhyun blinked as he munched on his sandwich with a cup of hot chocolate on his other had while walking to the couch.

 

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at him and smiled sweetly at his phone again. It was only 7AM in the morning and all Chanyeol did is to think of you. It's already a part of his daily routine. He just can't stop a minute of thinking about you. It's like his daily capsule that can brighten up his whole day. For him, you're already a part of his life.

 

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted, glaring at him while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter