Right from the Start

Endless Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen- Right from the Start

---------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun keeps on walking back and forth in his room with his eyebrows creased in between. He rubbed his temple for the umpteenth time before slumping to his bed. He looked up at the ceiling blankly before flashing a scrunched face. He took his pillow and fluffed it too hard before throwing it to somewhere. 

 

"There are 80 billion people in the world but why does Chanyeol needs to choose her?" Baekhyun whispered as he run his fingers through the screen of his phone, admiring the pictures of you playing with the stray dog when the both of you went on a vacation in the country-side. Well, it wasn't just any date but it was the start of being you and him 'together'

 

Flashback

 

It was another sunny day on the side of Jeju-do, where Baekhyun decided to bring you along with him to have a short vacation. He simply rented on a small cozy apartment that is a studio type; a perfect fit for the both of you. For you, it was one of the special days that you will reminisce the most because you're having another time alone with Baekhyun.

You liked him since day one, since the day he protected you from those bullies in your school. Back then, you thought it was just puppy love but by his affection towards you, it grew deeper.

 

"Baeboo! Look!" Sumin called Baekhyun who was busy admiring her from a far. They're in the sea-side of Jeju-do where Sumin was picking sea shells by the shore. Baehyun flashed a sweet smile, finding it cute whenever Sumin call her the nickname she gave her. He quickly walked over her and bent down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter