Sweet Serenade

Endless Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen- Sweet Serenade

-----------------------------------------------

 

Time lapsed and it was already the midweek of October. The cold breeze started to brush off the streets of South Korea, bringing people to change their outfits into thicker ones. As soon as the sun fell down, most people went out to celebrate their little break from school, work and business. It was a perfect season after all. 

Sumin buried half of her head on her scarf and pulled her thick sweater tighter to her body to feel a little bit warm. Even if she's already wearing two-layered thick clothes, she was still cold plus she's working in the cafe with the airconditioner on, why? Just because their boss thinks that more customers will buy their coffee.

 

"Ugh, why can't he just turn off the air conditioner, close the shop and let us sleep all day? I'm so tired" Myungsoo whined as he crossed his arms over the table, burying his head afterwards.

"You mean sleepy, dumb head" Sora whispered out under her thick white scarf, pulling it up until her nose is already snuggling on her nose.

"You sloth!" Myungsoo threw her a glare but Sora just shrugged, causing Sumin to giggle under the warmness she's feeling.

 

As soon as the store closed, Sora and Sumin went out to get some hot *hoddeok and talk with each other's life. While Sumin was busy telling Sora a story about her dream, Sora received a message and she smiled out of the blue, replying to the sender that she'll agree and send Sumin at the park afterwards.

 

"So, how's you and mister tall lamp?" Sora asked as she break her sugar-flavored hoddeok into two, putting the other one on her tray while nibbling on the part she's holding. Sumin blinked and chewed on her food first before muttering out her reply,

"He's been good towards me lately-- it seems like he's my older brother already" she nodded, taking another bite of her food. Yes, okay.

"Well, is Baekhyun bothering you?" Sora asked again, causing Sumin to choke on her food. As soon as she already swallowed her food, her cheek was turning crimson red, causing Sora to break into a grin to .

"Hey hey hey! What's with the blush miss?" Sora , causing her to blush even more.

"W-we're frie-- well... he's been also nice towards me l-late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter