Beautiful Liar

Endless Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three- Beautiful Liar

---------------------------------------

 

At least, Sumin left the empty cup in the table before she can accidentally drop it because of 'something'. On the other hand, Baekhyun was speechless. To him, she still has those big brown hazel eyes that always capture his heart, her smooth skin that always feels like heaven whenever you touch it and especially, the memories he made with her. She was left in a daze, the person in front of her is the guy who makes her crazy.

Baekhyun took a step foreward and placed his warm hand on Sumin's cheek. She was in a daze, she's once under his spell. "It's you.. It really is you.." Baekhyun whispered, a small smile started to crept to his face. His body starts to warmen up, feeling the same feeling he felt before when he was still with him. "Sumin, my Sumin" he whispered. He took a big step and enveloped his arms into Sumin's body. No, I shouldn't give in. 

Sumin broke the hug and slapped him hard on his cheek. He brought his hand to his reddish cheek and looked at her, tears grimmering her eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" Sumin hissed. "I-I--" Baekhyun put down his hands and tries to grab hers but she quickly stepped back, stumbling a bit at her posture. "I'm going" Sumin muttered and walked to the table where Dohyeong and Sora is sitting. "I'm going." she bid her farewell, took a cab and drove home.

Baekhyun was left broken-hearted, empty once again. He knew it was his fault from the start. He knew that it's because of him that she's acting like that to her. It's all his fault. He feels like as if he's carrying the world over his shoulder, stumbling and grumbling to stand up but he couldn't because it's too heavy and he's broken. He went back to his group and saw Dohyeong and Sora talking to them.

They stopped from talking and looked at Baekhyun who is on the loose. Sora knows who Baekhyun was but she doesn't know how he looks like. Dohyeong tighten his grip on Sora's wrist but she fought back and pulled out from his grasp and approahced Baekhyun to give him another slap. Strike two in a day, wow. Tears are shimmering down her eyes, not because she's a great actress but because of the sorrow she's feeling for her best friend.

"You... You're t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter