Advice from a Friend

Endless Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven- Advice from a Friend

---------------------------------------------

 

"We can close early today. Good job to everyone. Have a nice weekend!" their manager said as he proceeded back to his office, happily sipping on his cold chocolate drink. Myungsoo crossed his arms and snickered at Sumin and Sora, "Told you we can close early today. I have good instincts" he suddenly yelped in pain when Sumin 'accidentally' stepped on his shoe, making him pout.

"What was that for?"

"I didn't do anything" Sumin blinked innocently. She looked at Sora and sent her a wink, sensing that their small mission is successful. Sora let out a small laugh before breaking it off, glancing at her beeping phone. 

"Oh, its Dohyeong oppa. He's going to bring me to his house today to meet his parents" Sora explained, looking at the both of them apologetically. Sumin smiled and patted Sora's shoulder lightly.

"No, it's okay. Good luck unnie, hwaiting!" Sumin hugged her and Sora left immediately.

"So... that brings the both of us alone huh?" Myungsoo smirked.

"Don't even think about it oppa" Sumin rolled her eyes and took all of her things. She was about to leave when Myungsoo caught her by her wrist. "Wait-- don't you think we need to talk? It's been a long time since we talked. I miss my little tokki" he said, lightly pinching Sumin's cheek.

 

 

"He just left like that?" Myungsoo asked as he took a small bite on his waffle.

"Yeah, just like that. He didn't even told me why he lied to me." Sumin sighed, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

"But you didn't let him explain though" Myungsoo nodded. Sumin smiled at him sarcastically and sipped on her fruit shake.

"Wow, a nice way to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter