Because Minnie Says So

Drabbles of Daily Homin

 

Yunho’s stomach is growling. He is lucky nobody notices that or else everybody will stare at him. They had a toast for breakfast and nothing more. Yunho is starting to feel the burn inside. It’s 12.30 already and thankfully the photoshoot had finish successfully.

Photo-shoot coordinator : Yunho-shii why don’t you eat?. Come! let’s eat.

Yunho : Ok!

Changmin gives him a stern look. That’s the last thing Yunho wants from Changmin is unforgiving look for a small mistakes. 

Yunho : On second thought.. Thank you. I’ll eat later

Photo-shoot coordinator : You don’t want this coffee? Is there anything to your likings that I can bring? Your manager didn’t specify anything you guys prefer. Owh!! eat this fried chicken instead. I guarantee it’s a piece of heaven.

Yunho step closer to the table and smile to every word from the friendly man. Changmin try to steal a look from Yunho but he fail to notice. He clears his throat instead.

Changmin : Hyung..

They instantaneously look at each other. A negative sensation circling Changmin’s eyes as he look directly to Yunho gives instant jab to Yunho’s eyes. That is a BIG NO sign from the younger. He immediately excuse themselves.

Yunho : No, thank you… I’m so sorry but we have to hurry up to another schedule. We’ll eat when we reach there. Enjoy your food okay. Nice meeting all of you today.

Changmin bows together and follow the older boy to their van. As soon as Yunho take a seat, Changmin yank his shoulder to face him. Yunho look away with sulky face.

Changmin : Hyung, what are you trying to do just now?

Yunho pouts and answers meekly.

Yunho : Eat. I’m hungry.

Changmin : Then why don’t you eat it?

Yunho : Because you gave me that look. (sad eyes)

Changmin : Okay, just why do you think I gave you the looks hyung?

Yunho : …

Astounded, Yunho look at Changmin's face. The younger touches Yunho's hand.

Changmin : Hyung, you have gastritis. You can’t eat spicy food.

Yunho : Those foods are not spicy at all.

Changmin : Coffee will irritate your stomach. You need to spare on those. And wheat has gluten. And no fried food remember? Those will make you feel uneasy throughout the day. Now you know why?

Yunho : Yes Minnie..

For a few seconds, the van turns silent. Then, Yunho break the silence.

Yunho : Minnie-yah, I sometimes doesn’t remember which food I can’t take. It’s not like I purposely trying to forget. I can be forgetful all the time. And.. people always being nice to us, they will offer us food. How can I refuse it?

Changmin : Then, why don’t you eat it just now? If you like being nice so much then eat those. Or did you forget how to eat too?

Yunho : I don’t because Minnie says so. (pouting)

Changmin : What?

Yunho : Because Minnie says no. 

Their van’s door are opened by their manager hyung and he hand over a lunchbox takeaway to Changmin. Changmin thanked him and he close the door shut again.

Changmin : Here, eat this, you see manager hyung follow specifically what I ordered for you every day.  Sorry it’s a bit late today. And don’t forget your antacids for your stomach acids. Seriously, I why I have to remind you about this…. 

Yunho look at the lunchbox and still silent. He lift his head and look at Changmin.

Changmin : Oh, I get it. Now I am the bad guy? Hyung, I didn’t mean to make you upset or being mean but I really don’t want you to get sick. You know I get really fussy about anything you eat but …

Yunho put a finger on Changmin’s lip. The younger startled.

Yunho : No but..

Changmin sits speechlessly. Yunho put aside the lunch box and smile. He held Changmin’s arms with both hands.

Yunho : Minnie-yah, I love the way you take care of me. Or should I say please take care of me more and more?. You are such a sweetheart.

He kiss Changmin’s lips gently. Changmin smiles back. He pulls his hyung’s head closer to give a similar response. But this time its wetter and longer.  

Yunho : I love you baby…

Yunho passionately caressing Changmin’s cheek. Not really wanted to let him go. After a while, Yunho sit and start to open the takeaway. Changmin excuse himself to the restroom. As he opens the door he looks back.

Changmin : Hyung, honey.. that portion is 1/3 you and 2/3 mine. Easy on the steamed chicken and potato because those are my favourites. And the soup too.. And then the fruit yogurt is mine too.. Erm… Aah.. you can have all the cranberry juice yourself..  

Yunho : Minnie-yah.. (sigh)

Changmin : I love you too hyung.. (smile brightly)

And the door thumps shut again.