For Better or Worse, Until Death Do Us Part

Drabbles of Daily Homin

 

Changmin had fun all day trying his newly bought gadget. He whistles and sings as he tries to sync it with the rest of his computer equipment. A maximum gaming experience is something he enjoys on any day without schedule. The only hobby after reading. Or maybe more than reading. He smile alone with satisfaction.After a couple of hours of working and testing, he suddenly feels a hunger pangs. As he running down the stairs he hears Yunho’s voice. As he came closer to him he clearly found him sitting on living room’s couch holding something familiar. A dialogue script.

Yunho : I, Jung Yunho… aishhhh…

Yunho : I, Jung Yunho… take thee…. Aishhhh… this doesn’t sound right… *scratching his head*

Yunho : I, Jung Yunho….

Changmin : What are you rehearsing?... You sound ridiculous. Struggling admitting yourself as Jung Yunho… *laugh*

Yunho : It’s for the musical play. Do you remember I play myself? This scene is abruptly added to give the audience a surprise. But I do not sound convincing… Aishhh…

Changmin : You may get some help if you ask a right person you know … *whistles*

Yunho : Minnie… Minnie... Minnie... You are in a good mood today...

Changmin : Beg me now.. *pouts*

Yunho : Minnie baby… Please help me with this scene.

Changmin : Ekekeeke.. Come on, you can do better… *fold his arm*

Yunho : *changing the way he sits. kneeling position on a couch* Pwease baby Minnie… Help Hyung…

Changmin : Ok, ok.. since you are channelling the baby talk..

Yunho : Yes! Thanks Changminnie…

Changmin : Besides it sounds fun... Ok, gimme the script…

Yunho : Here you go… I make a star there. See it? I am struggling with those lines.

Changmin : Ok… I, Jung Yunho.. take thee… Im Yoona… *stops*…

Yunho : …..

Changmin : …..

Yunho : What?...

Changmin : Hyung!.. This is a wedding vow…

Yunho : Yep.. That’s why I must sound convincing. Let me practice in front of you and you My Bambi baby give your honest comments.. 

Changmin : …..

Yunho : Okay??.. Shall I?

Changmin : Ok, give it a shot…

Yunho : I, Jung Yunho… take thee… Shim Changmin..

Changmin : *startled*…..

Yunho : As lawful wedded….

Changmin : Yah! I am not comfortable. Don’t say my name in a vow just like that.

Yunho : Minnie, Hyung need to sound convincing.. I use your name so I can see whom I am giving my vow to…

Changmin : Okay, I am totally not comfortable. Please practice yourself… I will get back to my work..

Yunho : Hey.. hey.. Minnie… *caught Changmin’s arm and pull him closer*

Changmin : Hyung… *try to push gently*

Yunho : ….. *smile*

Changmin : ….. *avoiding Yunho’s face*

Yunho : The words are meaningful aren’t they? *back hugged Changmin*

Changmin : ….. *smile sheepishly*

Yunho : Minnie, are you okay?... *kiss Changmin’s ear*

Changmin : *try to loosen Yunho’s arm off him* I can’t help you with this scene… Sorry but I’m sorry…

Yunho : ….. *pouts*

Changmin : Let me go Hyung…

Yunho : No… *still pouting*

Changmin : Hyung, I am not in the mood for this…

Yunho : You are not comfortable of wedding vows?...

Changmin : Not with my name in it..

Yunho : This is fun… Help your Hyung Minnie.. At least let me feel the FEEL.. I have one prepared for you..

Changmin : No, I dont want to hear that... *cupping his ears with both hands*

Yunho : Listen...

Changmin : Hyung.. This is getting odd.. We are not…

Yunho : Listen… *gently took both of Changmin hands and hold it together*

Changmin : Let me go!

Yunho : Listen… Hush…

Changmin : Hyung!...

Yunho : Hushhh… Dear Shim Changmin…

Changmin : *heart thumping*

Yunho : I, Jung Yunho will take you to be my forever love and partner in life… I promise to you my dear to be true in good times and in bad times…

Changmin : *nods*

Yunho : my laughter is yours and your tears are forever mine…

Changmin : *giggles*

Yunho : in sickness and in health… in a car, on our bed, at the balcony or in airplane toilet *wink* or anywhere we feel like consummating our relationship..

Changmin : Yah!!! *throwing a pillow on Yunho’s face and laugh*

Yunho : I will love you and honour you all the days of my life…. And I don’t care if the law doesn’t legalise this vow of mine to you, for I am not bonded by any rule when I fall in love with you. *take Changmin’s hand and kiss it*

Changmin : You dork!! *smile and make an annoyed face*…

Yunho : Would you accept my request to be mine forever?

Changmin : *look away trying not to laugh*

Yunho : I need an actual answer Minnie…

Changmin : Stop it you tease! Silly old-man!

Yunho : They don’t accept that kind of answer at the altar Minnie.

Changmin : You said you don’t care if the law doesn’t legalised that vow.. Why should I give you the actual answer?

Yunho : Minnie… say it.. Hyung just wanna hear it from your mouth…

Changmin : … *shake his head*

Yunho : Come on Minnie.. Make my day…

Changmin : …. *shake his head again and giggles*

Yunho : Baby… Okay, you try it...

Changmin : Oh no.. no! no! no! no! no!... Not my play, not my vow.. NO! *pushing Yunho's hand away instantly*

Yunho : Minnie, pwease...

Changmin : This is stupid.

Yunho : Stupid is fun! Come on.. 

Changmin : Stupid is you...

Yunho : Ok, Im stupid... Oh, Minnie! this stupid man insist... please... I just wanted to hear you saying it...

Changmin : ... *shake his head*

Yunho : ... *nod his head*

Changmin : .... *sigh*... Why did I end up sitting here again?.. I should go to the kitchen and fix myself a big fat sandwich... *sigh again*

Yunho : I take it as YES.. *peck on Changmin's cheek*

Changmin : I… Oh my God I sound stupid.... *trying not to meet Yunho's eyes*

Yunho : Hmmm.. mm… *grinning*...

Changmin : I Shim Changmin.. No, Hyung, gimme the script…

Yunho : I wanna hear it from you Minnie.. not from the script… *try not to let Changmin’s hand touch the script*

Changmin : Hyung… I can’t… *reaching for the script*

Yunho : ….. *give Changmin a long face*

Changmin : No, you are not going to make me do this unless I read the stupid lines hyung… 

Yunho : Minnie, Give it a try… for me… *playfully nudge Changmin’s arm*

Changmin : You let me adlib it like you did just now?

Yunho : Totally.. We call it improvisations… Free-style…

Changmin : Well, you asked for this... Hehehehe… Here goes nothing…. *clear throat*

Yunho : ….

Changmin : I the Great Shim Changmin, take you silly and sloppy Jung Yunho…

Yunho : AHAHAHAHA~~~

Changmin : to have and to hold… from the day my eyes set on you and the day my heart betrayed my brain…

Yunho : *gasp* Awwwww…

Changmin : *clear throat* from better and for worse… for richer and for poorer…

Yunho : *smile*

Changmin : For the day we had fame, or the day we lose faith only to rise again like a phoenix.. and also on the day we’re no longer remembered by others..

Yunho : Yes, yes.. yes yes yes Minnie.. *making we are T sign*

Changmin : *trying to hold his laugh* to love and to cherish each other.. although at times it is almost impossible not to bicker and squabble over petty things with you…

Yunho : BAHAHAAHAHAHAHA~~~

Changmin : As loyal partner, a best friend, a family and a faithful lover…

Yunho : *smiling and staring sharp into Changmin's eyes* Yes, Minnie…

Changmin : Until death do us part…

Yunho :  *b with happiness* let me huggg...

Changmin : Wait!!... and..

Yunho : And?... there is more?.. ok and…

Changmin : And God, let me be the one who close my eyes and meet you first, for I can’t bear to see nor feel the day he left me alone in this world without him forever beside me..

Yunho : ….. *jaw dropped*

Changmin : ….. *smile shyly and trying to cover his mouth*

Yunho : Minnie…. That’s beautiful…. *rush to back-hug Changmin*

Changmin : …. *stiff and still*

Yunho : The last part.. You caught me by surprise… Those, it’s … beautiful… *hugged Changmin tightly*

Changmin : ….*blushing red* You make me do stupid things again...

Yunho : Its because we're stupid couple...

Changmin : You are stupid, I am not joining in...

Yunho : PUAHAHAHAHAHA.... Come here Bambi... Let me kiss the lips that mutters beautiful words just now *kiss Changmin lips repeatedly*

Changmin and Yunho let their body fell on the nearest loveseat and enjoy each other’s kisses and caresses. Changmin try to push away Yunho’s perpetually naughty fingers as they wrestle playfully. Changmin bits Yunho’s lower lips, making the older yelps. As the older tries to bit his lips back only end up to more kisses…  

Changmin : Hey, where is my I DO from you?.. I entitled to get one..

Yunho : Changmin-ah, I DO, I DO, I DO…  *tries to steal another peck on the younger’s cheek*

Changmin : …. *smile and look away*

Yunho : Hey… Say something back… *pinches Changmin’s arm*

Changmin : I am not that easy Mr Funny Bunny!! *puts his tongue out*

Yunho : Hey… *pouts again*

Changmin : Proceed with your stupid lines rehearsal. I have my own important things to do. Bye Hyung…*push Yunho’s body away and try to stand up*

Yunho : Yah! Baby are totally blushing… *poking Changmin’s cheek*

Changmin : Stop it!…. No more playing vows nor mentioning it.. or I’ll kill you…. *smacks Yunho's chest*

Yunho : Ok.. Ok.. 

Yunho move away from Changmin’s lap and let him stand up. He pats his only to get the young one’s spank on his back. Changmin climb the stairs and headed to his room. Yunho’s cant let his eyes away from Changmin as the young ones walk.

Yunho : Baby-yah… *whistles*

Changmin : …. Hmmm?... *looks back at Yunho*

Yunho : Changmin-ah, let’s try to outlive each other. I won’t let you outlive me and you should accept this challenge too. I had so many things to do with you Minnie. So… We stick with for better or worse, until death do us part, this is our solemn vow.

Changmin : *smile sheepishly, nods his head and make a weak heart sign*

He slowly steps into his room and carry on his work. His hunger just dissapear. He smiles as he catches Yunho restarts the line and rehearse the musical play’s vow.

Yunho : I, Jung Yunho take thee….. *continue practicing*

Changmin : For better or worse, until death do us part, sounds good to me Hyung… I DO *whispering alone*