Sorry is Never Easy

Drabbles of Daily Homin

 

After what happens last night, Changmin and Yunho didn’t talk. Yunho wakes up early as always and Changmin make breakfast as usual. Yunho initiate some talk but Changmin just simply ignore without response. Yunho also try to make jokes but to no one’s laughter. They send a lot of negative vibes to others around, making people wonder what exactly happening between both of them.. The cease fire stay until late evening until Yunho decides to send text messages to Changmin.

Yunho : Words aren’t enough to tell you how sorry I am.

Changmin sees his phone bleeping. He reads and replies.

Changmin : Okay, don’t say any..

……………………………………..

Yunho : Waiting for the next time that your lips will touch mine again…

Changmin : Keep on waiting..

……………………………………..

Yunho : After you read this message, you have to know that the sender loves you very much!

Changmin : After you read this message, you have to know that the receiver of the message before doesn’t even care.

………………………..

Yunho : The most incredible feeling to me right now is if only I know how to make you happy again!

Changmin : Don’t bother. You make me more upset again. Yay!

……………………..

Yunho : Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. You know why? Because you might be far from my sight but you remain close to my heart.

Changmin : I am only 3 metres away from you.

……………………..

Yunho : I love you when you are happy, I love you when you are sad, I love you when you are teasing, I love you when you are mad, I love you when you are angry, I love you WHEN YOU LOVE ME

Changmin : Well I don’t. Not now. Did you google this just now?

……………………..

Yunho : If someone telling you that his love for you comes from the heart, you better believe it because that’s where the love starts

Changmin : CHEESY!

……………………..

Yunho : Yesterday I did love you, tomorrow I will only think of you. You know what... I love you.

Changmin : CHEESY! CHEESY! CHEESY!

……………………..

Yunho : I wanted to send you something nice. It’ll make you smile. But the postman told me to get out of the mailbox.

Changmin : Still cheesy… Quit it hyung. Its lame.

……………………..

Yunho : Changmin, please don’t treat hyung like this. I really wish you can forgive me.

Changmin : Tell that to Santa. I don’t entertain wishes. Santa do.

……………………..

Yunho : Minnie… Let hyung ask for forgiveness properly. Would you let me talk this out to you? I mean talk in the sense that you will reply back with words.

Changmin : All right. I am not in the mood of being childish either.

……………………..

Yunho approach Changmin slowly. He pick a chair and put it in front of Changmin. Their eyes met.

Yunho : May I?

Changmin : Yes your highness… *roll his eyes*

Yunho : Listen Minnie, Hyung is wrong. Last night I met….. *phone ring*… a friend that… *phone still ringing*..

Changmin : Okay you meet a friend… go on…

Yunho : a friend that I did not meet for *phone ringing ascendingly*…

Yunho : I did not meet him for a long time, so…

Changmin : Ahaa…

Yunho : *picks up the phone* Yah!!! I am trying to talk to Changminnie…

Changmin : *sigh*

Yunho : *resumes angrily on the phone*

Changmin : *whispers undertone* See hyung, you can’t even handle a simple apologize you wanted to.

Yunho : Minnie…!!

Changmin : Forget it hyung…

Yunho : *sigh*