I Love You Too...

Drabbles of Daily Homin

 

Yunho : Min

Changmin : Hmm..

Yunho : I love u minnie…

Yunho plant a kiss Changmin on his cheek. Changmin blushed. He pushes him softly on his chest. It’s one of those before-sleep-tease Yunho loves to do. Changmin sits for nearly an hour reading an autobiography he managed to get when they were in Japan. He wants to finish it by tonight. However, he also knows Yunho will never let him stay quiet for a long period.

Yunho : Yes, I shall love you here…

Yunho move to his forehead. Changmin close his eyes. Savouring each moment the lips touches his skin. He put his hand on Yunho’s neck. He didn’t want to start any exhausting activity. Yunho laugh and try to make a cute blowfish face. Changmin push Yunho’s head away. His other hand is still holding the book.

Yunho : Then, I know I must love you there too… Nibble nibble...

Yunho kiss repeatedly on Changmin’s ear. Nibbles it with his plush lips. Changmin wriggles. Yunho pulls Changmin’s waist closer.

Changmin : Stop it hyung! It tickles.

The younger quickly slaps Yunho’s thigh repeatedly. Yunho giggles, quickly reach for his pillow and roll away. He knew if the pillow is within Changmin’s hand he will be whacked with it immediately. He places his chest on Changmin’s thigh and look at him straight in the eyes

Yunho : Min, do you love me?...

Changmin poke Yunho’s forehead and smirk at him. Yunho quickly buries his face on Changmin’s thigh.

Yunho : Minnie-ah…

Changmin : Hyung, just go to sleep. I want to read some more.

He pulls a pillow and places it beside him nicely. A gentle pat to Yunho’s shoulder makes the older make his move to his side of the bed. Yunho looks a bit sulky. But still, he positioned his leg on Changmin’s long leg, tug in closer with his face touching the younger’s left hip. He tries to steal a look from Changmin. Still, Changmin doesn’t giving him any attention. His eyes fixed on the pages.

Yunho : Hyung loves you Minnie…

He slowly pulls the blanket and spread it to cover his body and Changmin’s leg.  Changmin just let him do whatever he wanted. He knew Yunho is really exhausted today and they need to wake up early. The earlier he dozed off the better.

Yunho : Nitey Minnie… (sigh)

Changmin : Nite.

Slowly Yunho falls into dream. The soft snore sound fills the quiet room. Changmin complete the last page and put the book on the sideboard. He pushes Yunho gently a bit as he tries to get into the blanket. Yunho moves a little, Changmin then slips in the blanket with ease. He moves Yunho’s legs off him.  

He turns off the light and wrapped his legs and arms around Yunho. His face met Yunho’s and he titters. Yunho always looks peaceful when he sleeps. Changmin kissed him on his lips.  

Changmin : I love you too hyung… You know it even when I didn’t say it right?…

He pecked the plush lips again and again. Slowly, he’s sleepy eyes also started to give in to slumber. He closes his eyes, move his lips to Yunho’s ear and mutters gently.

Changmin : Nitey baby...