Chapter 5 Christmas Special

A Variety to Choose From

Christmas Special~

"Merry Christmas!" Chanyeol shouted to his friends, who happily returned the greeting. The giant sat down next to Suho and Sehun. It was Christmas day and they were spending it at a karaoke place. They were being the silly, crazy people they were inside.And to make them even crazier, Kyungso came along.

"Yah, Kyungie baby~ Why don't you sing for me?" Chanyeol called from infront of the karaoke.

"Yeah!" agreed Baekhyun. "Sing, sing! I bet you're really amazing at it!"

Soon enough, the whole room began cheering for Kyungsoo to sing.

"Okay, okay," Kyungso finally said. "I'll sing!" He made it to the middle of the room and picked up a microphone while eveyone else cheered with joy. He pressed in the number of the song that had caught his eye in the song book earlier. Once the starting screen appeared he took a deep breathe. The others waited in much anticipation. And they were in for more than they had expected. Once Kyungsoo had started to sing, they were in pure bliss.

"She's my ba~by~

Saehayan gue son kkeute~

Noga beolin chocolate~

You're walking into my door~

Jomdeo neolnaege boyeojwo don't lie~

Soljighae jindamyeon gonna be easy~

Dan hanbeondo neukkil su eobsdeon dalkomhan harmony~

Don't be too late~"

Kyungsoo smiled at his result and looked around. He blinked at everyone's expressions, which was pretty much all the same. They were simply speechless. Their mouths were agape and were blinking stupidly. Kyungsoo sheepishly set down the microphone and shuffled back to his seat, pouting cutely. Suho was the first to break the silence.

"Th-that was... amazing..!" he exclaimed. Kai nodded hapily while clapping, breaking from the trance. Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly.

"Th-thank you, hyung..," he said.

"Aigoo!" Kai yelled as he glomped the owl like boy. The latter squeaked in surprise as he was tackled onto the couch with so much weight on top of him. "You're so cute, Kyugie hyuuuuuung~"

"Yah!" Sehun yelled, tugging on Kai's shirt." Get off of him! Only I can do that!"

"No, me!!" Chanyeol protested. He got up and began to pull both of his dongsaeng's off of his beloved.

And, sure enough, they spent another hour tugging and pulling and shoving others. Unlucky Kyungsoo... Good thing he's so patient and kind. He's gonna need those traits.

Anyways, after all of that was settled, they all agreed it was time to leave. They all walked home together to Kyungsoo's house (Even though most of their homes were passed by in the process) to drop him off.

"Alright," Kyungsoo said as he stepped infront of his door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, 'kay? Oh!" He snapped his fingers. "I almost forgot!"

He stepped down and ran towards the group once again. Surprisingly, he stood on his tippy-toes to kiss Chanyeol's cheek. Then, he proceeded to kiss Suho on the cheek, then Baekhyun, then Sehun, and finally Kai (in which Kai sneakily managed to kiss his lips, earning a dark blush from Kyungsoo and punches from the other members).

"M-merry Christmas," he stammered. "Consider that as your Christmas gift!"

He ran into his house after that.The EXO-K members didn't move, though. They were too busy Kyungsoo in their minds.


Meanwhile with EXO-M and Xiumin...

The EXO-M members were spending their Christmas at a club. IT was all Luhan's idea, and he even dragged Minseok along with them, as well. Well, the other members wouldn't have went then. No one can trust Luhan and Minseok alone together.

Unfortunately, they had hypothesised that the Christmas club trip wouldn't go well.

It didn't really.

"Yah, Baozi~ How about we go -hiccup- under the mistletoe~?" Luhan slurred out, draping himself over the said boy.

"U-um, Luhan..," he stammered. "I think you've h-had enough to dri-- EEK!" Minseok squeaked as he felt Luhan lean forward, toppling them over in the process. In the end, Luhan ended up being on top of the older.

"Yah! Get off of him, you drunkard!" Kris yelled as he pried the deerish boy off.

"NOOOO!! MY BAOZI! ASDGFGHJKL;" Luhan protested.

"Are you okay, Min ge?" Tao asked. He lifted Minseok from his previous position and onto his lap. The older blushed even darker than before but wrapped his arms securely around the taller's neck.

"Hey," Lay butted in. "Don't hog him." He tugged Minseok away.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ Minseokiiiiiee~" Chen slurred. "I love yoooooooooouuuuuu~ Will -hiccup- you be my Christmas giiiiiift~?"

"BAOZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! -hiccup-"

"Be -hiccup- my Christmas present, Minseokie~"

"Min ge! Give him back, you stupid chip!"

"Shut up! I'm not a chip, you girly Gucci obsessed panda!"

Kris rubbed his temples and tried to keep his patience.

Unluckily, he doesn't have a lot.

"SHUT UP!!!" he yelled, causing everyone to be quiet. "YOU ALL BETTER SHUT YOUR TRAPS BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEADS OFF AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSES!!"

All of them kept their heads down. It was lucky for them that Lay knew the owner of the club, or they wouldn't have gotten a private room. They wouldn't want any attention, now.

Kris leaned back on the booth's back cushion and crossed his arms with a sigh. "You guys are so annoying... Maybe it's time to head home. Chen and Luhan are really drunk. We don't want them to get even more drunk, now do we?" 

They all nodded in agreement.

"Nooooooo~ I don't WANNA go -hiccup- hoooooome~" Chen protested, flailing his arms.

"I wanna go home with -hiccup- Baozi~ So we can sleep together~ Isn't that -hiccup- right, my little Baozi?" Luhan giggled.

"That's it," Lay stood up and took hold of both Luhan's and Chen's collars. "We're going home."

The others got up and all took hold of their two drunk friends. After many protests and assaults, they all managed to get outside and into the car. But, it was one ty car ride.

"MAMA~ MAMA~" Chen screamed.

"TELL ME IF THIS IS LOVE~" Luhan joined in, but with a different song.

"SHUT UP, I'M SINGING. STUPID DEER HYUNG."

"NO, YOU SHUT UP, YOU JAW LINE FREAK," Luhan fought back.

"ERT!"

"SHOW OFF!"

"Shut up!" Kris yelled from the driver's seat.

"Ah!" Minseok said as he spotted his house. "That's my house! Pull over here!"

The car pulled over infront of the house with a light screech. They all got out and made it to the front of Minseok's door.

"Thank you f-for tonight, guys," Minseok said. "I enjoyed it."

Then, he quickly ran up to Tao, went on his tippy-toes, and pecked his cheek. He continued this process with the other members until there were no more members to kiss.

"Have a merry Christmas..!" Minseok said with slight bravery. "That was your gift!"

He suddenly lost all of his courage and retreated into his house.

"BEST IN' PRESENT EVER!!" Luhan exclaimed while hopping around. And the other EXO-M members agreed 100%.


Kyungsoo was lying on his bed, thinking about that night. Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Kyungie!" he heard a voice say from the other end.

"Minseok hyung?"

"Hey!" the said boy greeted.

"What's up?"

"Well... did you give them their gifts..?"

Kyungsoo blushed a dark shade of red as he remembered his brave act. "Y-yeah... D-did you?"

"O-of course! I wasn't scared a-at all!"

Kyungsoo giggled. "Riiiiiiiiight~ Well, I guess no one wins the bet, then." But, deep down, they both felt like winners.

"I guess so..."

"Then, I'll see you later, hyung. Get some sleep!"

"Okay, okay. Good night."

"Good night."

Kyungsoo hung up the phone and placed it back on the night stand. He sighed.

"I wonder if every Christmas will be like this..."


A/N: Merry Christmas, dear readers! I kinda rushed to get this done. Sorry! But, right now, I'm in Texas for Christmas! Yay! I'll have a warm Christmas instead of a cold one in New York like usual! Anyways, sorry for the mistakes in here. Thanks for reading! Please subscribe and upvote! Love you all~

1. Enjoy?

2. If you could have two of the EXO members under a mistletoe together, who would they be?