Chapter 4

A Variety to Choose From

"Alright, class! Settle down! Pass up your papers to the front," the teacher, Ms. Goo HaRa, or just Ms. Goo, said.

Papers began to fling around the classroom and onto the floor. KyungSoo got up from his seat and collected the fallen papers. He was given the other papers, as well. Then, he proceeded to the teacher's desk and handed the sheets.
 
"Thank you, KyungSoo-ah. For being such a good student. You may sit back down, now." Ms. HaRa said. He nodded and head back to his seat. He was almost there when a foot tripped him. He stumbled quite a bit, but managed to regain his balance.
 
"Sorry," said Krystal. "Next time, watch where you're going, dork." She turned back around after that, completely shunning the other. Being the dense person he is, KyungSoo only smiled and said, "That's okay. As long as you didn't hurt yourself." Krystal only rolled her eyes in response.
 
Krystal was one of the queenkas in the school. She always treated KyungSoo like , but he didn't care. She has a huge crush on SeHun. She'd be all flirty and cute around him, but he didn't like her. He liked KyungSoo. So when she discovered this, Krystal began to pick on and bully him. One time, she left a razor in the top of his textbook, so when reached for it, he got a big cut on his finger. Unfortunately for Krystal, SeHun saw this and aided KyungSoo's injury. He didn't know that she did it, though. None of the EXO group members did. Not even EXO-M. They didn't know that KyungSoo or MinSeok were getting bullied. Mostly because the two were always so happy and innocent all the time, but also because no one else told them. Everyone was scared to tell them. They were scared that they would end up being humiliated or shunned.
 
Finally, KyungSoo made it back to his seat. He didn't really like this particular class because none of his close friends were there, like MinSeok or the EXO-K members. Plus, he always got picked on by Krystal and some other girls in the class. He knew that they didn't like him, but he gave them a chance anyways.
 
Suddenly, a paper was tossed onto his head as Ms. Goo began to write on the board. He stared at it before looking around to see who had thrown it. He spotted two of Krystal's friends, Sulli, who had a crush on SuHo, and YuRi, who had a crush on ChanYeol, smiling smugly at him. He looked back to the crumpled up note and unfolded it. It said:
 
You're just a nerd who has no purpose in life except to have people take their hate off of you. It wouldn't be surprising if you were so lonely that you ended up going into ion, . Stay away from the kingas, or else you'll regret it.
 
The big-eyed male sighed and pouted cutely. He was used to the notes by now, so he just didn't like the language that they were using. He also didn't like the work ''ion''. He'd never go into that kinda thing! Wait... he didn't even know what it was...
 
That's how Do KyungSoo spent his whole period. Trying to figure out what the hell ''ion'' meant. He didn't even have to pay attention in class or write down notes. He already knew what Ms. Goo was teaching and he's the one who made the notes for her to write down on the board.
 
The bell rang and the students scrambled out of their seats and out the door.
 
"DON'T FORGET TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK THIS TIME!!" Ms. Goo shouted out rather loudly so even the next few rooms could hear her. She may look cute and fragile but she can be really loud and mean, too. She doesn't show that side often, though.
 
KyungSoo got up and began to clean the floor filled with papers and pencils and spitballs. Once he finished he threw everything out and bowed to Ms. Goo.
 
"Thank you once again, KyungSoo-ah. You're such a great help," she said.
 
He left the classroom to go to his locker and put away some of his books. Then, he took out the note that he got from earlier and stashed it away with the other notes that he had gotten in a little box, labeled: DO NOT TOUCH! EXCEPT FOR MINSEOK.
 
Once he placed it into the box, KyungSoo tucked the box back into it's hiding place and shut the locker. He turned around and bumped into a wall. He fell onto his with an ''Oof!". The doe-eyed boy looked up to find out that it wasn't a wall he bumped into. It was a person.
 
"You okay?" the person asked. KyungSoo nodded. He immediately reconized the person. It was Oh SeHun, the boy who Krystal liked.
 
"Here," SeHun said, stretching out his hand to help the other get up. The older shyly took his hand and was immediately pulled to his feet much more forcefully than neccessary. He crashed into the taller's chest, their hands still intertwined. It's a good thing no one was in the hallways because they liked to chat before class started, or else KyungSoo would've died from embarassment right then and there.
 
The cute owl-like boy looked up to meet SeHun's eyes.
 
Bad idea.
 
Almost immediately, he began to feel hypnotized in the dark, warm orbs. His large eyes traveled down to his well-structured nose then to his lips. His thin, pink lips. They were the opposite of KyungSoo's; his were plump and red.
 
"So pretty..," KyungSoo accidentally whispered aloud without him realizing it. SeHun smiled.
 
"You think that I'm pretty?" he asked. KyungSoo's eyes widened into golf balls (literally) as he gaped at the other.
 
"I-I-I said that out l-l-loud?!" he asked, horrified to himself. "I'm sorry!"
 
The younger only chuckled at his hyung's cuteness. He didn't understand how someone could be this cute.
 
"It's okay," he reassured, before leaning in closer so that they were only a centimeter apart from kissing. "I think that you're pretty, too. Maybe even prettier." He said the last sentence in a low, y whisper, sending shivers down KyungSoo's spine.
 
The bell indicating that the next class would be starting soon rang and the shorter boy slipped away from the other's hold.
 
"I have to g-go to class now..," he said, nervousness dripping from his voice. He bowed and said, "Goodbye, SeHun-sshi." But before he could leave, a strong hand caught his arm. The large-eyed boy turned around.
 
"Call me SeHun, no honorifics," the younger stated with a sweet smile and left. KyungSoo stood there, dazed with rosey cheeks.
 
"Wow..." he whispered dreamily.
 
At Lunch
 
"KyungSoo-ah!" called a familiar voice that KyungSoo remembered immediately. He turned away from his locker to see a smiling MinSeok jogging towards him(He actually looked like he was skipping, so people thought it was cute) and smiled back brightly.
 
"Let's go get a table in the cafeteria," the older said once he had reached his friend. The other nodded cutely and closed his locker. They proceeded to the cafeteria while chatting about who-knows-what.
 
They both sat down at their usual table, right by the cafeteria windows which showed a beautiful view of the garden of flowers and shrubs and wild life of birds and rodents.
 
"I'll go get some food. Wait here," KyungSoo said. "I still have to tell you about what happened to me today before music class."
 
Once he left, MinSeok looked around the room for something to entertain him while he waited. Suddenly, he spotted a certain panda approaching him.
 
"Hey, gege~" greeted Tao. "Can I sit here?" He pointed to the seat next to MinSeok, the one opposite of KyungSoo's chair.
 
"Sure," he stated with his signature grin, resulting in Tao's heart fluttering. He put on a poker face by smiling back and sitting in the chair.
 
"Um..," MinSeok said. "I kinda... forgot your name... Sorry, what was it again?" Tao frowned, upset that his crush didn't even remember his own name. But the look of guilt in the older's eyes made him feel better and just smile.
 
"Tao," he said. "Huang Zitao. Remember it."
 
You'll need to anyways. We're gonna be together, he thought.
 
"Oh," replied MinSeok. "Okay, I'll surely remember. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to."
 
And Tao's heart fluttered. He found hope in what his soon-to-be lover just said. A lot of it.
 
"Me, too," he replied calmly.
 
The two chatted for a while until KyungSoo came running back with a tray piled with food.
 
"MinSeok!" he called. "I got your favorite!" He placed the tray on the table and picked up a big container. He put in in front of MinSeok and opened the lid, revealing steaming pork buns. "Oh, hi, Tao-sshi!" he said when he noticed the panda sitting next to his best friend.
 
The said boy only waved back with a smile and proceeded to observe MinSeok.
 
"Wow!" exclaimed MinSeok. "Thanks, KyungSoo-ah~" Then, he began to dig in like a cute little kid.
 
"Oh," said KyungSoo when he saw something across the room.
 
"What is it?" asked Tao.
 
"You're friends," KyungSoo said while pointing to the spot where he was staring at. The other two looked in the direction and saw EXO-M waving at them, signaling Tao to come over.
 
"I guess I hafta go then," Tao sighed. He got up from the chair and stretched.
 
"See yah, KyungSoo," he said while nodding towrds the latter, who grinned and nodded back in response. Tao looked down at MinSeok who looked back up at him. "See yah, y," he sated with a wink, but quietly so no one else could hear them, not even KyungSoo. He left and headed towards his group, leaving MinSeok like a tomato. Noticing this, KyungSoo blinked and grinned.
 
"What'd he say?" he asked.
 
"N-nothing!" the older defended while stuffing a pork bun in his mouth. The younger giggled and continued to sit down and eat with his friend.
 
Little did they know, f(x) and Girls' Generation, the queenkas of the school, were planning something horrible for the two of them.
 
"Oh, they're gonna regret everything they've ever done," said Victoria, the leader of the f(x) queenkas.
 
"Of course they will, and they'll think twice about even breathing the same air as EXO," stated TaeYeon, the leader of the Girls' Generation queenkas.
 
And their plan would soon take action.

A/N: Hey, guys! I'm sorry this took a while. I apologize! But, I hope to make it up in this chapter. Please bare with me! Please tell me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

1. Enjoy this chapter?

2. If you could date any EXO member, why and who would it be?

Thanks for reding! Please subsribe and comment! I love you guys!