Chapter 3 Halloween Special

A Variety to Choose From

Halloween Special~

It was Halloween Day and school was just beginning for the day. Since it was Halloween, the principal, Mr. Kan DooJin(But the kids call him Mr. AssWhipe) let everyone dress in their Halloween costumes.

Most of the girls came in as nurses or police women or maids or anything else like that.

Most of the guys came in as idols or police men or guys with guns or the like.

The EXO group could dress up in whatever, because people would still think that they were cool. The others dressed up to impress others.

Kai went to his locker and opened it up after twisting in the lock's code. He took out his needed books and observed his appearence in the mirror he had placed on the locker's door so he could look at himself. The handsome boy flashed a y smile to observe his fake fangs and check his teeth. The fangs didn't look fake and his teeth was clean, so he just adjusted his black bowtie with a ruby in the middle and shut his locker.

"Kai hyung!" a familiar voice called. The said boy turned to see his best friend SeHun walking towards him in a prince costume, whick looked exactly like the one from the Disney "Cinderella."

"Hey, SeHun," Kai replied, looking at his friend's costume from head to toe. "Nice costume. It fits you well."

"Thanks," the other replied. "You, too. It fits well on you. I could really see you as a vampire."

The older chuckled as the bell rang. "Come on. Let's get to class."

They both walked to their designated class together and entered the room. SeHun could see BaekHyun and SuHo sitting next to each other, chatting.

"Hey," greeted BaekHyun as he noticed the two approaching them. "Nice costumes! Do you like mine?" He stood up so his friends could see his whole outfit. He was dressed as a cool military fighter with some fake guns that could actually shot fake bullets.

"I think you're too bubbly to be a fighter like that," teased SeHun. "If you were in the field, you'd be flailing your spagetti arms around and rolling on the floor, crying. At least get something that fits your personality." He looked away from the scowling BaekHyun and to SuHo. "Like SuHo hyung. He's a chef. He looks like a chef."

BaekHyun only pouted and huffed. "Whatever."

"Hey, guys," a deep voice called behind them. They turned around and ChanYeol was walking up to them. "Happy Halloween~"

"Hey, ChanYeol," Kai greeted while observing the other's costume. "The Grim Reaper? It actually fits you pretty well. I could see you taking people's souls; with your derpiness, that is." Everyone laughed except for the tallest of the group, who was pouting. Suddenly, a piece of crumpled paper was thrown right in SeHun's face and they all stopped laughing. They all turned to see the EXO-M group snickering.

"Oops," said Tao "I guess it slipped out of my hand. That, or you're just a garbage magnet." The snickering turned into laughing and high fiving. SeHun only narrowed his eyes and glared at them.

"Stupid panda..," he muttered. "He's even dressed as one... Maybe you should've been an whipe for Halloween. Oh, wait..! You're already one now." He said the last three sentences louder so that the others could hear. Now, it was EXO-K's turn to laugh and high five and EXO-M to glare.

"Hey, Chen," Kai called. "Nice devil costume. What are you gonna do with that pitchfork? Shove it up your so you could be even more of a ?"

"How about I shove it up your ?" Chen retorted, getting up from his desk and toward his rival. Kai did the same until only a row of desks separated them. They were about to grab eachother when the class door opened and in came MinSeok and KyungSoo.

KyungSoo came in as an dove with everything white. He had little wings on his back and a little bird tail sticking out from under his long hooded tank top shirt. He had tights, which showed off the shape off his nice legs, and white combat boots on. The whole outfit screamed "pure", which KyungSoo definitely was.

MinSeok was also dress in white. He was a mouse. He had the basic outfit of his best friend's. without the wings and tail that he had. Instead, MinSeok had a mouse tail that hung just above his ankles and a headband with white mouse ears. It also screamed "pure".

The EXO-K group all gaped at KyungSoo while the other EXO group gaped at MinSeok. But, they all focused two things: their legs and their arms.

The way that the tights fit their legs made them look curvy and slim. Since they wore tank tops, their arms showed, which showed their milkiness and slight muscularity.

They separated and the front of the classroom and went to their seats; KyungSoo's was infront of EXO-K and MinSeok's was infront of EXO-M.

"KyungSoo-ah," SuHo called out, resulting in gaining the other's attention. "I love your costume. It suits you." The latter smiled his signature adorable smile, which made the whole group's heart flutter.

"Thank you~" he cooed. "I like yours, too! I really like chefs because they like to cook and I like to cook! Maybe we could cook together sometime, hyung~" SuHo nodded a little too violently and made him a bit dizzy. When the doe-eyed boy turned back around, they all sighed out dreamily.

"I think that you're gonna hafta visit me soon, ChanYeol," BaekHyun said. "Because I'm gonna die from that boy's cuteness soon."

The other only shook his head. "Look for someone else, because I'm gonna die soon, too; for the same reason."

With EXO-M and MinSeok

"Baozi~" LuHan whined cutely, planting his chin on the other's desk. "Why do you hafta look so cute today~?"

The chubby-cheeked boy blushed at the comment. "N-no way... If anyone's cute it's you! You're really pretty in your deer costume!"

LuHan grinned and grabbed the older's hand. "Really? Then would you marry me?" he asked with wide eyes and a smiling face. MinSeok's eyes widened as much as possible. "EH?!" The pretty boy only squealed and shouted, "Whaaa~ Why are you so cute?!" He was about to glomp him, but was taken away by Lay and Kris.

"NO, NO, NO!!" he cried, flailing his body in order to break free from the others' grasp. "STUPID DRAGON KRIS!! STUPID WIZARD LAY!! LET ME GLOMP MY BEAUTIFUL BAOZI!!"

Tao walked up to the wide-eyed and blushing boy and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry about that, Xiumin gege. LuHan can be crazy sometimes. Try to get used to it." He gave a reassuring smile and the other seemed to lessen his eye's size, but his cheeks stayed the same color of red. They looked back to their friends to see LuHan trying to kick his way free or ram his fake antlers in his assailants' faces with no avail.

"This is gonna be one hell of a Halloween." Chen stated.


A/N: Heeeey~ Oh, poop. This is two days late. Sorry! I would've updated this sooner if it weren't for Storm Sandy. i would've updated this on Halloween Day, but I had a little party with friends and family and went trick-or-treating. And I couldn't do it yesterday because my best friend came over. Her house got flooded really badly, so she can't stay there. We invited her over and stuff. I hope you enjoyed this anyways!

1. Did you enjoy?

2. Bias in EXO-K, EXO-M, and overall?

Thank you for reading! Bare with me! I love you all~