Chapter 2

A Variety to Choose From

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIING!!!

The school bell went off which indicated lunchtime. Students swarmed the halls and then to the cafeteria. While everyone chatted, two groups entered through the cafeteria doors, each on the opposite side of the room. The room became silent when the groups exchanged glares with each other. When the glaring contest ended, the two groups sat down at their own tables.

"Aish..," hissed CahnYeol. "You know what that stupid bag of chips Lay said?! He said that his little Baozi coulod beat KyungSoo in a cuteness contest!! Hah!"

"Huh!" scoffed SeHun. "Yeah, right! KyungSoo-ah could win that in a split second! Without even trying!" He munched on his bag of Doritos aggressively.

"Whatever," said BaekHyun. "They're a bunch of idiots anyways."

Their table continued to gossip and fream about KyungSoo and how cute he was and how nice he was and other nice crap about him. Suddenly, a spoon hit the back of Kai head. A metal one. Kai winced and yepled in pain as the eating utensil hit him. He turned around to glare daggers at the culprit who had done this. He turned to face none other than a smug-looking Chen with a fork in his hand. The others at his table were snickering or smirking. He mouthed the words "sorry" as if he didn't mean it.

But Kai didn't buy it.

He quickly stood up, silencing the room. He step away from the table and to his rival's own table. Showing Chen the spoon, he asked," This yours?" He leaned a bit closer before whispering the word," ?"

Chen narrowed his eyes, stood up, and stepped away from the table. He made sure that he was completely turned to Kai, glaring and frowning.

"Yeah," he retorted. "So what?" It was his turn to lean a little closer. "?"

Kai cleched his jaw, but loosen it and smirked. He leaned towards the other's table a picked up the cup of cola.

"Is this yours?" he asked smugly. "Then here. Have it."

Before the other could reply, the cola was dumped all over his head, drenching his whole upper body with sticky liquid. The whole cafeteria gasped and murmuring filled it.

Chen glared at his main rival, who had a large smirk on his face. Then, he reached behind him, grabbed some mashed potatoes in a small pastic bowl, and grabbed Kai's shirt collar. Seeing the bowl in the other's hand, Kai's eyes widened and he looked at the him.

"You wouldn't."

Chen only smirked. "Oh yes, I would."

"Don--" Kai was cut off when the mashed potatoes were shoved into his face.

Letting go of the furious Kai, Chen remarked," I wasn't that hungry anymore."

"YAH!!" A scream from the EXO-K table cought all of their attention. BaekHyun was standing, fuming. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO DO HIS ING MAKEUP AND EVERYTHING?!?!?! ING 2 HOURS!!!"

He flung a bowl of cold tomato soup at them. It landed right on LuHan's face.

Now, everyone knew that this was war. If BaekHyun or LuHan got mad, the room would end up needing reconstruction. And the bad part was: both of them were mad right now.

LuHan flew out of his seat and onto the floor. He shot up from the ground, the bowl falling off of his face and onto his previous place.

"! LOOK WHAT YOU IN' DID!!!" he screeched. "TOMATO DOESN'T IN' COME OUT OF IN' CLOTHES, !! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS OUTFIT COST?!?! IN' $200!!!!!"

He threw a cup of soy sauce at the other. Luckily for him, it hit BaekHyun right in the face, just like what happened to him.

". THIS IS WAR NOW!!" the EXO-K diva screamed.

"FOOD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!" ChanYeol yelled loudly, a bowl of kimchi in his hand.

In less then a second, the cafeteria was filled with yells and flying food and screams. No one dared to interfer with the fight between the EXO groups.

In all of the racket, the caferteria doors opened and in came none other than Do KyungSoo and Kim MinSeok.

"Wh-w-w-wha-what's going o-o-on here?!" yelled MinSeok.

"I have no clue!!" KyungSoo yelled while ducking away from a flying piece of beef.

They both manuevered their way through the cafeteria without getting hit or sprayed on. They tried to make their way through the food war between the two EXO group.

Unfortunately, they were both hit. At the same time.

MinSeok was hit square in the face with a bowl of soup.

KyungSoo was hit in the face with some cake.

The two groups gasped and dropped their "ammo." KyungSoo sat up from the floor and stared blankly at the cake that had assualted him. MinSeok did the same, only his assailant was a bowl of soup. They turned to each other and stared. Suddenly, they both began to giggle and then burst into a full fit of laughter. MinSeok grabbed a bowl of rice from the ground and dumped it over his best friend's head. The other glared at his friend playfully, then, by using the remaing cake on him, he smashed the desert into MinSeok's face. They continued to fool around while the EXO groups stared at them. Suddenly, KyungSoo threw a piece of turkey at SuHo's face while MinSeok threw some avocado at Tao. They both stuck their tongues out while continually throwing food at the the groups. Eventually, all of them were throwing food at each other, ducking under tables and using others as shields.

Out of nowhere, the cafeteria doors opened and in came the principal.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" he yelled furiously, only to be bumped into two people, MinSeok and KyungSoo, and pelted with a variety of different foods.

The room went dead.

When all of the food slid of of his face, the principal glared menacingly at the two people in front of him. They both shook with fear as if they were two rabbits being stared down by a wolf. A fat wolf. A fat, mean wolf.

"WHAT. IS. THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?!?!" he exclaimed. He shook off the remaining food particles on his clothes with disgust and flung off the ones on his arms towards the two innocent boys infront of him. The two raised their arms in defense and fear as they were being sprayed on with food.

"YOU TWO!!" the pricipal screamed, pointing at the best friends. They jerked and looked up, the fright in their wide eyes vivble from thousands of miles away. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

"W-w-w-w-wel-ll, w-w-we do-d-don't kn-know-w," MinSeok managed to squeak out.

"Y-y-yeah. W-we ju-just c-c-came in-i-into-to th-the r-room and peo-peop-people w-were th-throwing f-f-food everywh-wh-where," KyungSoo squeaked.

"Well, then WHO THE HELL STARTED THIS?!?!"

KyungSoo and MinSeok looked like they were about to cry -- no, sob -- not even, bawl their eyes out. They never got in trouble. Ever. All the teachers loved them. They were smart, not loud, attentive -- and best of all -- adorable. Who wouldn't love them? That would be the y girl gang that ruled the schools as the queenkas. They didn't like how those two boys stole the attention of their kingas. Well, they weren't theirs, but they liked to imagine it and tell people that it was true, even if those people didn't believe them. Back to the story.

MinSeok began to cower away from the principal while KyungSoo followed his actions.

"I did," Chen called out. "I threw a spoon at Kai and we began to fight."

"So, we started to throw food at each other," Kai added.

The principal glared at the two, then sighed. "Fine," he said. "You two have to clean this mess up, along with the rest of your possi. Everyone else, head to the showers and change into clean clothes. Then, head to your classes." With that, he left to go clean himself up, as well.

LuHan sighed. "Great. Now we hafta clean the stupid cafeteria. I could be looking at magazines, right now."

The students began leaving the cafeteria. Some students cleaned up a bit, before giving up and leaving. The two rival groups began to clean opposite sides of the room. Suddenly, a pair of feet appeared infront of Lay as he was bending down to get spme bowls off the floor. He looked up and jumped for joy inside hid head as he saw his beloved MinSeok infront of him.

"Um..," the shorter started," I can help you clean up... Only if you don't mind..!" He looked flustered and embarassed as his nervous habit kicked in.

The other grinned and nodded. "Sure. I'd really like that."

The two began to clean up together. The other EXO-M members stared at them with complete jealousy(except for Kris, who stole glances instead of  staring at them).

Meanwhile, ChanYeol was cleaning the utensils off of the ground while bending over and walking all at the same time. All of a sudden, he bumped his head into someone else's. "Ouch!" they both said. ChanYeol looked up to see who he had hit, while rubbing his head. Butterflies began to appear in his stomach as he saw KyungSoo, the love of his life. The latter looked up as well, only for them both to realize that they were only a centimeter apart. Both of their faces turned pink, but KyungSoo's face was darker.

"U-um..," he stammered. "I-I thought I-I w-w-would hepl y-you clean..."

The taller only grinned, but didn't show his derp face. "Okay."

The older looked back down and began to pick some things off the floor as the other only maintained his charming grin and assisted him. The other's in his group stared in disbelief, but still with jealousy. They couldn't believe that the giant of their group hadn't scared their adorable KyungSoo away with his derp face.

After the cafeteria was cleaned up after a few hours, MinSeok and KyungSoo bid their goodbyes and left. Except, MinSeok was fairly shy with Lay and KyungSoo was flustered with ChanYeol. After they left, the two victorious members of each gruop were pounced on by the other members and were told things like "How dare you be flirty with him without out permission!" or "Why you?! Why not me?!"


A/N: Hey, guys~ I'm back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ We got some Chen and Kai rivalry here~ And some XiuLay and ChanSoo! Thanks for reading this~ I'll update another chapter soon! Please bare with me! Love you all~