Chapter 1

A Variety to Choose From

It was just another regular day at Idol Highschool. The sounds of pens scribbling doodles on paper, teachers nagging, students sleeping, and five sets of eyes staring at one person while another set of five eyes stared at another. This has been going on for a while now. A little more than a year, to be exact. Let me explain how it all started.

Flashback: January 10, 1 year ago.

The school bell rung loudly as students scurrid to their classes. In all of the comotion, people still made a clear path for a certain group making their way to their homeroom. This group was called EXO, because of they were so good-looking that people said that they were from space. They were all freshmen at Idol High. EXO consisted of ten people:

Kim Joonmyeon:

th?id=H.4556256960055506&pid=1.7&w=238&h

Yi Wufan:

th?id=H.5023935885803548&pid=1.7&w=214&h

Xi Luhan:

th?id=H.4852832999899651&pid=1.7&w=257&h

Byun Baekhyun:

th?id=H.4698721030374453&pid=1.7&w=302&h

Park Chanyeol:

th?id=H.4761135478408180&pid=1.7&w=334&h

Zhang Yixing:

th?id=H.4756578531082938&pid=1.7&w=264&h

Kim Jongdae:

th?id=H.4662922463609551&pid=1.7&w=263&h

 

Huang Zi Tao:

th?id=H.4506882018968895&pid=1.7&w=253&h

Kim Jongin:

th?id=H.4625801050588372&pid=1.7&w=179&h

Oh Sehun:

th?id=H.5056526124451116&pid=1.7&w=253&h

This is EXO. They are the school kingka's. They weren't selfish or snobby like other kingkas. They were the total opposite.

As they made thir way into homroom, they took their seats as girls squealed from around the room. When everyone was seated, the teacher, Mrs. Cha, came in with her usual smile.

"Alright, class. Settle down!" she said. The room silenced. "I have an announcement to make."

The class was feeled with murmurs.

"What could it be?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"I don't know."

When th room calmed down, Mrs. Cha announced," We will be having two new students from now on. Please take care of them."

The roomed was once again filled with whispers until the door slid open.

It was the best days of EXO's life.

In came two students. One was chubby-cheeked and had caramel hair. The other had big eyes and black hair. They were both short and had milky skin.

"Hello," the big-eyed bot said. "My name is Do Kyungsoo! Some people call me D.O. because of my big eyes and surname, but I prefer Kyungsoo. Hmm... I like to sing, cook, and garden! It's nice to meet all of you!" KyungSoo bowed 90 degrees.

"Hello," the chubby-cheeked boy said. "My name is Kim Minseok! Some people call me Baozi, bacause I remind them of a bun, or Xiumin, because... I actually don't know... Hmm... I like to sing, cook, and do kendo and teakwondo! It's nice to meet all of you!" Minseok bowed 90 dgrees as well.

They both had adorable grins and said things cutely. The girls squealed out loud, causing the two in the front to tilt their heads cutely in confusion. The squealing only grew louder.

Th EXO boys were squealing in their heads, too. Kris, Luhan, Lay, Chen, and Tao were drooling over "Xiumin," while Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun were drooling over "D.O."

"You guys ar adorable~," Mrs. Cha squealed. The two boys only grinned, bowed, and thanked her at the same time. It was amazing and weird that they did everything together at the same time. But, it was also cute.

"Why don't you sit between Kai and Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Minseok can sit between Luhan and Chen, behind Kyungsoo," Mrs. Cha said. "You guys may chat while I get some papers ready."

The boys nodded and scurried to their assigned seats, which were the only open ones in the room, cutely. When Kyungsoo sat down, he immediately turned to Kai.

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo," he said cutely."Nice too meet you." Kyungsoo stuck out his hand for a handshake, which Kai gladly excepted. The other began to examine the latter's face. "You're so handsome..," he mumbled. Kai grinned upon hearing this. "Thanks, cutie," he teased. The other blushed and sat in his chair while looking down at his desk. His face was a shade of bright pink. Kai grinned even more at how cute this boy could get. He was gonna have fun this year.

Sehun looked at them enviously. He poked Kyungsoo's elbow and waved when the latter looked at him. He stuck out his hand.

"Oh Sehun," he said. The large-eyed boy looked at the other than to his hand then back to his face. He grinned adorably and shook the other's hand.

"Do Kyungsoo," he replied.

"Am..," Sehun began," I handsome, too?" Kyungsoo nodded his head, but then blushed, aknowledging what he just did. Sehun chuckled at the boy's innocence.

Behind them, Minseok was smiling at how his best friend was going to get teased for being cute, just like in their old school. Little did he know was that he would be in the same situation.

Luhan leaned over and poked the other's forearm. The chubby-cheeked boy turned his head and smiled. Luhan thought that this boy was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

"Hi, I'm Luhan." He reached out and grabbed the other's hand for a handshake.

"I'm Minseok. Call me Xiumin~" Luhan smiled. "Are you a boy or a girl? Because you're really pretty like a girl but you sound like a guy and you're name sounds like a boy's name." His innocence was too much to know that what he's just said was rude, but the Chinese boy just grinned.

"I'm a boy," he replied. He leaned a bit closer and then whispered, "My cute Baozi." The so called 'Baozi' blushed at the comment.

"O-okay," he replied shyly and began playing with his fingers and biting his lip, a habit of when he got nervous or embarassed.

Chen then leaned over and said," Be careful. Luhan is quite the flirt." Minseok smiled at the other's ability to break awkwardness or make someone not embarassed anymore. "I'm Chen. If he flirts with you, just call me." He shook the boy's hand.

"Okay~" Xiumin smiled. When he pulled away from the handshake, he noticed that something was written on his hand. He examined it and realized it was a phone number. The bun-looking boy looked at Chen with a confused look. The latter raised his hand to his ear and made a phone gesture. He mouthed the words "call me" and winked. Once again, Xiumin blushed and his habit took over.

"Alright class," Mrs Cha said. "Settle down! Let's start our class."

At Lunch

"What's up, losers!" Kai said. He walked over to his friends with Suho, Lay, and Chen following behind. They sat down at the table.

"Yah," said Luhan. "Don't you guys think that new kid is totally adorable?" He grinned, thinking of his Baozi.

"Kyungsoo? Totally," said Chanyeol, who grinned, as well. Luhan made a face.

"He's pretty cute, bit Minseok is cuter!" the pretty boy stated.

"No! Kyungsoo is!" protested Sehun.

Lay scoffed. "Did you see MinSeok's cheeks? It's like you can just bite them! He's obviously more cute!"

"No, he's not!"

"Is too!"

"You guys are blind!"

The ten of them kept on bickering until a suggestion was made.

"Alright!" yelled Kris. Everyone silenced immediatly. "Who here likes Kyungsoo?" Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho raised their hands. "Then you guys will be 'EXO-K.' 'K' stands for 'Kyungsoo.' Who here likes Xiumin better?" Luhan, Chen, Lay, and Tao raised their hands. "Then you guys will be 'EXO-M.' 'M' stands for 'Minseok.' Deal?" Everyone nodded, satisfied.

"Wait," said Tao. Everyone turned to him. "What about you, Kris?" Now, Kris had everyone facing him.

"Well..," he began, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly."S-since EXO-K has Suho, which he is the oldest out of all of that group, he will b-be the leader for them. I will be the leader for EXO-M. Only because I-I don't trust Luhan to be the leader..!"

"Fine," said Baekhyun. "Then it's settled. We are now enemies."

The bell rang and they all went to their classes. When people cleared the way for them, the EXO groups weren't together, laughing and greeting people. They were separate. It confused people or worried them, especially when one of the members from one group glared daggers at someone from another group. Then people realized it.

Their friendship broke.

End of Flashback

And that's how it all started.

Chanyeol and Lay didn't buy snacks together. Chen and Kai didn't prank or troll people together. Sehun and Tao didn't use aegyo together when they wanted something together. Baekhyun and Luhan didn't gossip together. Suho and Kris didn't ask each other for advice. It was different. And all because of two people.

But will those two people bring them together again?


A/N: Hey guys~ Did you like it so far? I hope you did!!! I think that the EXO-KyungSoo and EXO-MinSeok idea was perfect! It fit so well!!! I'm so smart~ Thank you all for baring with me!!