Changed

The Promises

 

" Waeyo? "       both of us have been went outside the karaoke booth. She asked me as she surprised.        " Eun Ha-ah. I miss Min Da Yi. "       She seemed surprised.     " So do I, Ji Hee-ah.. do just that you want to asking me? "     Eun Ha asking me back.  I was silent. my heart is fibrous.       " Eun Ha-ah.. did you.. "

-------------------------------------

When Ji Hee and Eun Ha out, Joon Ho to start a conversation.       " so, hyung.. why you want to meet me? "       while asking, Joon Ho pick a song to sing in the offing with Ji hee..        " Ani.. did you saw me... ki-kis-kiss- "      Joon Ho looking at him immediately.       " Kiss? peopo or what? nugu? "      Sun Woo ran and shut his mouth because his voice loud enough to be heard.       " Yah! slow your voice! huh.. I'm regret telling you this. "         " Hyung~ nugu?? is it... Ji-Ji..Ji Hee? "       PAKKK   suddenly the doors open by Eun Ha. Make them shocked.     " Huh! Eun Ha-ah~ aishh why don't you knock first?. aigoo.. oh?! where's Ji Hee? "        Joon Ho lurking behind Eun Ha body.       " She's not here. She said she was tired, so she wanted to go home. "        after heard so, Joon Ho ran out looking Ji Hee.        " Oh! where are you going, Joon Ho-ah? "

 

 

 

" Looking for her. "       he reply and ran out. he searching for Ji Hee at shops nearby but she's invisible. after long wandering, Joon Ho returned back to the karaoke place, and saw Ji Hee at bus stop. He slowly approached her. intends to surprise her but.. she is crying.         " Ji Hee-ah, what's wrong? "        She was shocked and tried to avoid him by circulate from there. Fortunately, Joon Ho quickly reaching Ji Hee's hand.       " Don't cried. please, tell me why "          Joon Ho asked repeatedly but she was crying, not say anything. Finally, they both take the bus after the arrival of the bus. In The Bus.         " Ji Hee-ah.. are you crying.. because.. "     he hesitates to ask Ji Hee because she was crying.

 

 

 

" Joon Ho-ah.. I-I really regret.. I am very regret for being birth in this world. "      She said.      She went on, saying but resistant by Joon Ho.      " You shouldn't saying like that. it will be wasted they care for you. "      She smirk. Ji Hee put her head on Joon Ho's shoulders.        " No, they didn't. They never took care of me. I guess you still don't know about me, right?. That's okay, It makes me comfortable. "        Joon Ho silent.      " So, can I know why are you staying with Sun Woo family? "     Ji Hee lifted her head from his shoulder. She looked down. Joon Ho started feel uncomfortable. so he moves closer to Ji Hee. 

 

 

" Mianhae.. If you don't want to let me know, it's okay. but I just want you know anything you say, I will still be your..your.. "    His word ended with Ji Hee.    " Friends. Thanks Joon Ho-ah. "       She hugged him.  Joon Ho doesn't know what to do. he was froze.     

 

 

At the Karaoke

" Aishh.. no one can stop him. "         Eun Ha just smiled and sat next to Sun Woo. Suddenly, the song that Joon Ho planning to sing is out.  'I Believe In Love'  .   " Oh! Should we sing? "      Eun Ha reach the microphone and gives to Sun Woo. He was shocked by her request but still followed. 

 

 

 

Joon Ho POV

She hugged me. I guess I sholdn't be happy because... yeah, she assume me as a friend. Her best friend. She doesn't know how hurt I am in this situation. At first, we planned to return home but she suddenly said she wanted to have fun to pacify herself. I comply without any protest. we alighted from the bus and headed to arcade.        " Ji Hee-ah, wait a minute! I want text them to tell where are we at now. "         Ji Hee stop the move and approached me.       " Actually, I will feel more happy if you not text them. "         Her words make me stop my hands from moving. I look at her.     " You know I like him,right? but he is the person I don't want to meet from now on. "     I startled. She continued.      " I have my own reason. so please help me to stay away from him. and you.. stay by my side. "

 

 

" What do you,.. err I mean, well.. okay! "         I locked my phone and put it into pocket. When I think back, I guess I also should be like her. Forgetting the one we like. Eventhough I don't know her reason, but I know she was hurt. But now... now is the time! I must take this opportunity. however, I must tell her about the important things even though I do not want to. Long after we went out together, we finally get home.  DDUUK   when I open the door, I saw Sun Woo has been waiting for us while sitting on a cushion.        " Looks like someone are having fun outside without knowing the current time. "         Sun Woo said.        " It's none of your business "       I pulled the Ji Hee arm to leave from here but she stopped. I look at her but she look at Sun Woo. I don't why but suddenly she ran out of the house.

 

 

 

I had not yet to hold her, she has been screaming that she don't want me to chase her. I stopped my steps. She left us.      " I want to get into the room.  "      after said, I walked into the room.      " Joon Ho-ah. what's wrong? "     Sun Woo ask me. I lazily reply      " I don't know. "     then, he holds my hands.       " I'm asking you. What's wrong with you, not her. "      I turn to him. and release my hands.      " Hyung, can you take care of her feelings even it once? "       I looked right to him. He just stood still. 

 

 

 

" Who?? Kim Ji Hee..? yah, she would be lucky to live in this house. if not, who knows where she would stay. "         I was surprised to hear his words.        " Hyung! what's wrong with you! how could you be so cruel? I do not believe the people I know say that! "      he then smiled.      " Joon Ho-ah, I think you have stayed in this house so long. maybe this time you should leave. "      I hold my fist. he continue      " Do not think that I do not know your problems with your family. because of that you want to stay here, right? huh, I do not like selfish people. "       I could not resist anger. I decided to run into the room. leave him.

END POV

 

Ji Hee POV

I ran away from them because I have decided to tell Eun Ha.      " Oh! Ji Hee-ah~ waeyo? "      she asks me. I met her in front of the bus stop.      " Eun Ha-ah, did you make Da Yi leave me? why you make her cried? "       She looks startled. She holds my hands.       " Ji Hee-ah, actually On that day, we did have a fight about you. but at that time- "       PAANNGG    I slap her. I can not control myself.        " Eun Ha-ah.. I Hate You. "    and I ran away from her because I got a message from Min Da Yi. I ran and ran without purpose. 

 

To: Ji Hee

From: Min Da Yi

" Ji Hee-ah, let's meet. "

 

 

My expectation is the place where we last met. after arriving, I saw that she was standing in front of her door.       " Da Yi-ah~!! Nan bogosipda! "      I hug her, but she did not respond. in fact, she whispered in my ear.  " Just follow my words. "     

 

 

" Da Yi-ah~ you really looks different. "         The two of us chatting in the house as cold outside.  I tell all my stories to her as she knows the truth. I'm talking and she just heard. I was talking about Sun Woo, she suddenly interjected.      " Do you really like him Ji Hee? so why you not take the first step? "       I just sigh when she said that.       " I'll help you. "        I grinned while look at her. she approached me and slightly touch my face.        " hmm..very waste if I beautifying your face, but do not use it properly. "       

" huh?? " 

" From now on, let me change your life too "

" What.. are-you.. Da Yi-ah "

" so you do not suffer. " 

I pushed her until she falls. I began to feel uneasy and want to run away from this place. even so, her voice echoing in my ears.        " I'll help you "         My steps are irregular and my legs feeble. I fall on its own. unable to stand. Then, I see one hand stretched in front of me. it was... Fairies. She was wearing a white dress that looks sacred. Finally, I reached her hands. Once again ... everything revolves. but this time her voice resonating close into my ears. and she is on my side ..

 

BBBBUUUUSSSSHHH

 

=====================================0o0=========================================