One Step

The Promises

 

Ji Hee POV

DUUKK DDUUKK    " Ji Hee-ah~Open this door please. "     Mother knocks on my door. Her voice is calling me slow but still can be heard. I stand up and open my door slowly. I was not looking at her. I looked down and saw two bags placed on the floor.        " Omma- "       She asked permission to enter my room. we both have been in the room with her ​​two suitcases. She took my hand and it.        " Ji Hee-ah, I want to return to my hometown. Maybe for two weeks. "      I still have not looked at her. She sighs.     " I'm going now. Ji Hee-ah, please don't tell anyone about this, nae? Bye. "     She stood up and let go of my hand. she circulate out of my room. Suddenly appears many questions in my mind. why did she go? is it because of me? or she went because she did not want to take care of me yet? why?.. she's left.

 

 

 

The next morning.   I just decided not to go to school. although I woke up, I pretended to be asleep again. I'm sure the situation outside was chaos as they realize the absence of the mother.       " Dad!! where's mom? "       Sun Woo asked his father. His father casually sitting on the cushions.     " Why this morning you ask me about that women, huh? "      he reached lighters. Sun Woo still stand behind it.      " That women? huh. Dad, what's wrong with you. I know there's something happen with you and mom. All this time, I just kept in quiet because I don't want mom sad- "       He endure anger.      " Owh. you know about it? hahaha good, because I can't endure it. I think now is over. "       He got up from his seat and went into his room. A few minutes later, he came out with a complete clothes. Sun Woo just saw his father's behavior that annoys him. 

End of POV

 

His father went to the car and ride without reprimand him. Sun Woo silent. unnoticed, Ji Hee have saw them. Ji Hee hesitate to approach Sunwoo. He also went to leave the house. 

 

Sun Woo POV

I release my anger by playing basketball. I played and continue to play. little by little people circulate the basketball court. Only me here. I'm all alone. no one cares about me. I was tired of myself. I lie down on the floor while looking up.     " ta daa!! "      Eun Ha appear out of nowhere, surprise me.     " what are you doing here? "    she sits besides me without I asked.       " I attend for Maths Quiz, , you don't know? it's okay. maybe you forgot. "          I started to remember back but failed. I sighs.       " what's wrong? are you okay? from earlier I saw you looks like sick. "       I looked at her with enlarging my eyes.    " how long have you been watching me? "    She began to change the topic.      " I have seen you play! you were amazing! "      She punched my arm. request me to do not pry last topic. I approached her face.      " Are you... you.. "        I deliberately approached my face more close to her. PUKK   She flick my forehead, that caused me to stay away from her.        " Don't try to trick me! " 

 

 

 

She escaped and ran with speed.       " Yah!! don't runnn!!! "       when she was tired, she stops by itself. She sat quietly, looking down. I surprised see her behavior has changed. I approached her.     " Hey, are you okay? look at me. "     I sat next to her. She suddenly fell in my lap. I was surprised to see her lying on top of me.       " Eun Ha-ah. Hey, wake up. "      I patted her cheek repeatedly. even so, there is no reaction. I lifted her into the shade. I do not know what to do. But what is certain, I can not avoid looking at her face. I gently touched her cheek and drove hair that covered her face.  

 

 

Ji Hee POV

I go back to my room after I see him went.       " Ji Hee-ah, you not go to the school? "      Joon Ho grasping my hand. I gasped for not noticing his presence. I shook my head and let go of his grip.        " Don't worry, I can wait for you. "       he sat in front of my door without conscious. then he looked at his watch.       " It's late. You can go. "       I reply. Then, I went into the room without looked at him.         "It's okay, Ji Hee-ah!- "       Dangg    He gasped. I do not know what I should do. Do I just sit here alone? or... yeah, I should calling her.  " Fairies... pl-ple-pleas.. "     I sigh.  Talking about Fairies, where is Min Da Yi??. The last time I saw her is in minefield.. yeah, at the time, she was talking to Fairies. she seemed to defend me. Huh.. Molla~!!! I screamed in the room and put my head on the desk study.

 

 

 

" It's hurt.. no one understands my situation right now. I thought if I be pretty, I can be happy. why whatever I do definitely inconvenient? do I not blessed God? "        I shed tears and started crying. everything is useless. also my agreement. Stupid! I shouldn't agree easily. Why I didn't stop myself from doing that?!       " Hey!! Kim Ji Hee! you can't said like that. "        immediately I wake from crying. This time, she was wearing a white shirt that do not fade. not as bad as before.        " Why are you here? I'm not calling you! "         I shouted. She just smiled and replied calmly.          " Don't be angry. I just want to comfort you. You doesn't have anyone, right? "        Her answer makes me even more angry. how she knew everything?!         " Stop it!! you don't have to do that!! because I want to end our agreement. "         Her face's changing.         " Ji Hee-ah, did you forgot about what we have agree?. Please do not fool around. "

 

 

 

" I never forget. I no longer wanted to continue my life. Whatever you say, I don't want to continue it. "       She looked at me angrily. She came close to me.        " Do you really miss Min Da Yi ?? "         Her question made ​​me startled. I asked her if she knew where Min Da Yi and she said that she knew about it. I agree to follow her words if I want to see Da Yi.       " in this mirror, you will be able to see her. "        I nodded. but believe it or not, I see Min Da Yi was crying.         " Min Da Yi!!! why are you crying? "       I feel restless. try to talk to her.        " She will not heard you, Ji Hee. "        then she began to disappear in the shadow of the mirror.         " Fairies, what did you do to her? where is she?! I wanna help Da Yi !! "      I stand with unstable.        " not me that made her cry but it was Tae Eun Ha. "         Once again, I was surprised by her words.      

 

 

 

" What did you say? Eun Ha? immpossible!! she is her best friend! "          I tried to protest. I decided to to evict her from bothering me.        " Kim Ji Hee. Listen to me, dear. Not mean they are friends, they will not hurt their own friends. Human is not as good as you might think. So, you must beware of Eun Ha. "          after saying that, she was dissappear. I am getting confused. the more she says, the more confused my mind. all she says is true and false.

 

 

Joon Ho POV

I walk to school because I do not know what's going on with everyone in the house. Everyone avoids me. Mother, I don't know where's she going because there's no breakfast on the table. Dad, I often did not see him at home. Sun Woo, of course he's going to his club meeting. While Ji Hee, hurm.. she avoids me. It's hurts when she doesn't want to talk to me. I daydream a lot to think Ji Hee. I worry about whether she is sick. Aishh!! stop it! she likes-Sun Woo. I sigh. Why she like him? I should have arrived earlier than Sun Woo. but I do not think he loves Sun Woo because he is handsome. because I'm good-looking too! The sad love story of me.

 

 

 

I walked into the school.         " Oppa~! "        a female student called me. I looked at her in the right side of me.        " Here, this is the cake I want to give to you. Hope you will eat it well. Bye, Joon Ho-oppa~ "        after she handed the cake in my hand, she ran her way. Hahahaha  finally, there are also people who are aware of my presence. I smiled happily, but when I lifted my foot to leave, I saw a body types that I am felt very familiar. I walked toward the field. I walked slowly while watched. One step more... and ..   " Joon Ho-ah! "      someone holds my shoulder. Ceases to make me continue walking.        " Hey, what's wrong? "        I asked him. he replied that I was slow to get into the class.       " Arasso! Aishh. "       My intention stop until here. I follow him to walk to class. 

 

 

 

Sun Woo POV

I kissed her. Yeah, I know I'm crazy because do this in school. but I just can't help it.  She suddenly opened her eyes.       " err.. "       I feel awkward when I do so.      " Sun Woo-ah.. why are you.. "        I was surprised when he said so because I thought she fainted.       " Mianhae! "      I said. Then, she got up from my lap without expression.       " Don't worry, Sun Woo-ah. I'm sorry because I make you worried but actually it was acting. I just joking to you. "        I was dumbfounded in front of her.         " I have to go. Hope we will met again! See you later. "       She went away leaving me without care. I don't know why but I felt confused. Why I kiss her? why I felt something weird? huh. I sigh again. It's really embrassing!!! . 

 

 

 

I came out of the school and head to the food stalls in front of the school. I sat at a table overlooking the school after I order food. while sitting, I meditated for a moment reminiscent of the previous point.      " woah~ she's really beautiful. "       although I was chestnut, her face still clear in the memory.    " Sir, your food.. "     I did not realize until the food arrived. I suddenly remembered Joon Ho. whether he might know about the Mom's missing.  I sent a message to him. 

To: Joon Ho

From: Sun Woo

" Hey, do you know anything about Mom? " 

To: Sun Woo

From: Joon ho

" No. btw, did you go to field before? "

To: Joon Ho

From: Sun Woo

" bwoohh?!!! err.. did you saw it...?? "

To: Sun Woo

From: Joon Ho

" ouh, my guess is true. yeah, I have seen you. "

To: Joon Ho

From: Sun Woo

" Let's met after school. I will wait you in front of the school. "  

To: Sun Woo

From: Joon Ho

" Okay, I'll waiting for you. "

Aisshh. apparently he had seen me kissing Eun Ha. what can I do, it has happened. I started eating my food that was served.

 

 

Ji Hee POV

I ran out of the room immediately. I feel confined and suffocating if stay in the room. I am getting ready to go out. on my way out of the house, I sent a message to Eun Ha. 

To: Tae Eun Ha

From: Ji Hee

" Unnie~ do you want to hang out with me? ^_^  "

To: Kim Ji Hee

From: Eun Ha

" Aiyy.. why you call me that~ of course I want! :) "

To: Tae Eun Ha

From: Ji Hee

" Hehe.. arrasso, I will wait you at the school. " 

To: Kim Ji Hee

From: Eun Ha

" Nae.. ^-^ "

I want to release my stress by having fun with Eun Ha but ... I do not know if I'm going to ask her about what Fairies has been said earlier. 

End POV

 

 

KRRIINNG    school bell rang, marking time for a break. Eun Ha pack her books into her bag. after that, she walked out of the class but is called by her teacher.       " Nae. "    Her teacher instructing she to bring exercise books and put on her teachers desk. On the way she went into the office, she saw Joon Ho.        " Oh! Joon Ho-ah! "      She greeted him warmly.      " Nae, Tae Eun Ha. Annyeonghaseyo. "      He reply.       " Hehe.. we will meet again after school, right. "        but Joon Ho face changed. He looks confused.      " Nae? after school? waeyo? did you have promise to back together with him? "         at this time, Eun Ha face was changed.       " Err.. Ji Hee doesn't tell you? I thought we will going together since you two are so close. " 

 

 

" Ouh nae.. btw, where will both of you hang out? "         Joon Ho show curiosity.       " I don't know. we still not decided it yet. Joon Ho-ah, if so let's join us! "      she invites him to follow them.      " Aniyo. Gwenchana.. maybe she have something to talk to you. "         " No way! it's okay, Joon Ho-ah. If she not asked you, I invites you to joining us! Arrasso? After school "        He agreed and went away. 

 

Ji Hee POV

Krriinnggg   

Ji Hee walk to school while listening to music while Sun Woo walk and looking his cell phone. after arriving, Sun Woo entering the school. He looking for Joon Ho.      "Yah~! haha.. "     Joon Ho surprise Sun Woo with Eun Ha that is besides him.        " Oh!! Eun Ha-ah.. "        he felt shy to look at  Eun Ha's face.         " Eun Ha-ah!! "        Ji Hee voice surprise them especially Sun Woo.      " ouh! Ji Hee-ah.. I plan we go out to have fun together! are you agree? "         I just nodded without saying anything. 

 

 

 

along the way we go to karaoke, they can not stop talking together. left me.       " Here we go, what song do you want to sing, Ji Hee-ah? "       Joon Ho asking me. only he pays attention to me. Sun Woo and Eun Ha keep on speaking together. I was fed up! I stand up and pull her arm.        " Let's talk. "           they were all surprised include Eun Ha.

 

=====================================0o0=========================================