Unexpected day

The Promises

 

Ji hee Pov

" Do you need any help? "       One of the workers slowly came to me. I doubt and have mixed feelings.         " Ermm.. are here still need workers?? I would like to work. "          I asked her politely. She then pat my shoulder.          " I dont think we have but I will ask my boss first. Do you not mind any job? "        I hurriedly hold her hands.          " Yeah! Of course! I not mind. Please help me to asking him "        she smiled sweetly. 

 

Finally, I got a job as waitress. Its all thanks to her. She bravely begging for her boss to take me as a worker. I initiate my job by wearing the uniform. But today I'm still a trainer. Unexpectedly, its really suit with me. As a begginer, I follow her words. She kind enough to not angry at me even a bit. Midnight, she accompany me to close this cafe. She also accompanying me on a bus because we happen to enter in the same bus. I feel lucky to meet her. She's like an angel to me. She come when I need. Like Da Yi. Yeah... *sigh* 

 

The next day. I come early than usual because this is a first day for me to working in this cafe. I work diligently and be aware of mistakes. I should not make a mistakes in the first day. I keep it in my mind because this is only chance for me to survive. Then, there's someone enter this cafe. Weirdly, I know this scent. Its seems familiar.         " Kim Ji hee! Serves that customer! " I nodded understand and approach it.  

 

" Good evening, Miss. Can I help you? "        she looked up at me and smiled. I was surprised to see her.           " Ddd-a-ayi-dayi... "        I knelt down immediately and crying.  I sobbed as I closed my mouth. After a few minutes of being in that situation, I finally got up and sat in front of her after Dan Bi calms me.

 

" Are you okay? "         she ask me. I'm still feel unsure if the person in front of me was really Da Yi or I'm dreaming. I brave myself to look at her. Again, my tears fell.      " I should be the one who ask you. How are you? Where are you going all this time? I miss you. "         she held my hands tightly. 

 

" Listen to me.. Ji hee-ah. I'm Da Yi and you are not dreaming right now. I will appear when you really need me. That's why I'm here. I'm in front of you right now. Ji hee-ah. I want you to go Cheongdam-dong. You enter that building and went into the Audition site. There, you'll found Dong Chan. for whatever happen, you go inside and return back his phone. Follow his words. He'll help you. Believe me. "         Dan Bi suddenly called me to asked me to go back to work. I motioned hands to her. Then I continued the conversation between me and Da Yi.

 

" Waeyo? Why I need to do that?? *sigh* I must work right now. You wait for me right here, okay? Wait for me. I'm going first. "           I got up and let go of her hand. but then, she pulls back. I look at her. She smiled and said         " Take care. Remembered what I've told before. Never denied his words. He will help you. Good luck. "        I nodded, though still in confusion. Then, I left her. I approached Dan Bi.          " I'm sorry. btw thank you for give me a chance to talk to my friends. "   

 

" Yeah, that's okay. Ji hee-ah. Can you clean the dishes? Jongu-unnie not come today. "        I nodded vigorously and began to clean the dishes. After finish, I hurriedly went back to Da Yi but she was not there. I stand still in confused....

 

Dong Chan Pov

" Oppa!! Oppa!! Oppa!!! Please look here!! You handsome today!!! Dong chan-oppa!!! "            There are many participants who came audition today but I do not know whether they came solely for the audition or otherwise.        " Woah~! Famous idol is here! "         said by one of the judges. I smile and greeted them all.         " Can we start now? "          I nodded. 

 

Auditions begin. At this time, we only select 25 participants only. In the first challenge, only 15 participants will be chosen and only 3 participants who will go to the final.  Many participants participate in the auditions this time because this program is famous throughout the world. Therefore, I must be the focus for selecting talented participants. After more than 100 people participating, we began to feel tired. Suddenly there was a commotion outside. Then   KRAAKKK  I was surprised to see the woman I met yesterday who were in front of me.         

 

Ji Hee Pov

" Danbi-unnie. Can I talk to you? "           I pulled her to the store.       " Unnie... Actually, I-I have something to talk to you... I mean actually this is a favour but I feel ashamed to ask you. "           She smiled and patted my shoulder.        " Tell me Ji hee-ah. I'll try to help you. " 

 

" I have something to do right now. So can you take over my work moment? Jebal! After I finished, I will come back again "          She began to look a doubt.      " Okay! besides boss came late today. I'll help you but you must promises me that you'll be carefull. I don't want something bad happened to you. Can you promise? "     I nodded. Then I left the cafe. 

 

I follow the words that has been told before. I see many participants still practice. ' I think this is a right place. '   my mind said. I was looking for the entrance audition but it's be guarded. I begin to felt nervous. I breath in and out before enter the door. I warm up and ran with speed. However, I get caught.   " Ouh!!! Jebal, let me in!! how about 1 minute?? I need to meet someone inside! "          I screaming loudly to allowed go in.       " No!! This not the right time for you to in! You need to wait for your turn! "        said by one of the bodygaurd. I am still determined and decided to kick the door and bite them. After the door finally opened, I enter.

 

I saw Dong Chan looks dumbfounded to see me here. same situation for the other  Juries.       " What are you doing here? "        he asked me. I came to him and take out his phone from my bag and put it on his table.     " I-want to- "        Suddenly, one of the judge interrupt.      " Audition? Is'nt it clearly? Huh lets start now! "         Dong Chan and I startled.  All of them looking at me. the crew pull me on the stage and handed me the Microphone.     " Actually I'm not come to- "            one of the Juries interrupt again.          " What's the song that will you sing? "          my head blank. Then I glance at Dong Chan. He nod slowly. I sing a song  'I was here' by Beyonce and them looks fascinated to hear I'm singing. After done, they start to asking me a question.       " How old are you? 20-an? "          

 

" I'm 19 years old. "           My heart was pounding feels like I certainly came to this audition.      " btw you look close with him! Are you his fan? Aigoo... Lucky of him to have a fans like you! Great at singing! I give you a pass!! "           Then, Juries gave me a compliment and gaves me a pass ticket. I successfully pass this audition. I left that place as soon as possible and headed towards my work place. 

 

Dongchan Pov

I am proud to see her but before could hold her, she already left. my heart sing merrily because can't believe I have a chance to met her today. During the auditions, I feel excited. Completed, I headed to Van where's my manager waiting for me.  

 

On the way, I remembered that I don't have her phone number.        " Aishh!! Pabo!! How can I forget?! "           I knocked my own head.       " Wae?? Whats wrong with you? "        I ignore his words and kept doing.          " Don't do that! you'll be more stupid. "         My manager smiled looking at me. I start pouts.      " Its not like hyung can help me. Huh "               suddenly I remembered the place where I met her yesterday.       " Grocery store!! Hyung please take me to the yesterday place. " 

 

" Wae?? Moya.. You want to meet that crazy girl again? No way.. You must stay away from her "           He passed that place.      " Aishh. Hyung! Don't you dare to talk to me "        I sulked.

 

Ji Hee Pov

Midnight. I closed the cafe and headed to the bus station. Today is the day that I can't forget. but why.. she left me again. Why everyone left me alone?... and then someone appear from the darkness...