Confusion

The Promises

 

" YOU. GET. OUT "   I was surprised and keep see his mouth that mention me to get away. But  then he began to fell. Fortunately he fell backed the door. His face bowed the floor. I was worried. but I'm still adoubt. I take a deep breath and began to move.   " Sun-Woo-Oppa "   No reply. Woah~ did he not mad at me? I touch him slowy. Also no reply. His eyes still closed. I guess he is sleeping. Weird. I didn't thought that he is sleepwalking person. 

 

 

 

I decided not to wake him up from sleep. I put his hand on my shoulder while my hand in his waist. I start to move. but the problem is... I don't know which one is his room. I turned back to my room.I slowly lay him on my bed.After that, I watched him while he was lying ... he has the perfect look. fine hair, sharp nose .. lips .... wait! what I'm doing right now. He will be angry if know this. 

 

 

 

I got up and went to the toilet to clean the face. Huh...my face really changed, what about my fate? I sigh..  then, I went to the cushion and lie down. I close my eyes but then I saw her again... the fairies. 

 

" Hey Kim Ji Hee... Are you happy?? "

" I'm chose this way to be happy. "

" This the beginning. You met her. You become their foster child. After that, you will... "

" What?. How do you know about that. and why are you met me again. We already made an agreement right? "

" Make sure you plan properly. grab the opportunities available and do not ever regret it. "

" I'll. Don't ever met me again. "

" Don't be so arrogant to me. Met me if you had a problem. I'll help you. but remember. Don't ever fall in love "

 

Don't ever fall in love? why I can't. Hey! answer me! Don't go.. Answer me. Fairies!. Ouch!! I felt someone pull my hair hardly. I open my eyes  and saw him. OMG. He is stare at me like Edward. Oh come on.. what I'm saying right now. Nonsense.   " Why I'm at here. in your bedroom? "   What should I do? I can't even blinking.   " errr... oppa. don't worry. I'm not sleep with you! I sleep on the cushion. Really. "   Again. He stares at my eyes. uhh. My heart pounding.   " Don't lie to me "   He come closer until I sedimented on the cushion.   " I'm telling the truth. Sun Woo-oppa "

 

 

 

BBBUUUKKK  My heads banging on the walls. Ouch!   " Oppa. You became more closer to me. that's why I'm banging on the walls. It hurt's "    OMO! why he....   " Since when I'm allow you to call me 'OPPA' huh? "   His lip is... sparkling. I swallow saliva.  " Mianhae. I can't called you 'oppa' so what should I call you? Yoon Sun Woo? haha "   Aish. stop it.   " Yah! Yoon Sun Woo. If you still stare at me like that, I will kiss you. I'm really will do it. "   I said with the confident.   " Bw-bwo-bwwooh?? "   He bagan to retreat.   " Yah! Do you think you can exploit me? huh ANDWAE. I'm a wise person. "  

 

 

 

DDUKK DDDUUKKK   " Ji Hee-ah, Do you still asleep?? You should wake up. I have prepared the school uniform for you. "   Mother are outside my room. I became chaotic but he is still calmer.   " Oppa. Omma was calling me. Ottokae??. "   Aish. Why is he standing up there without do anything. PAANNGGG I slapped him. Suddenly his eyes become larger. He looks at me directly.   " What did you do to me? "   I tried to explain it but then he push me. I fell on the floor.   " Auchh. Appa "   The knocking sound stronger.   " Ji Hee-ah. what happen?! Mrs. Loly!! Please get me a key. "   

 

 

 

After Mrs. Loly getting the keys, She take that key to open the door.   " Ji Hee-ah. Oh?! Sun Woo. What are you doing here? "   Mrs. Loly and others maid also suprised.   " Omo! Don't tell us that both of you already... "   another maid give hint to her to keep silence. Mother looked worried.   " Madam. I'm sorry. I'm just talking nonsense. "  Later, they left.   " Omma. "   I call her. She shouldn't be misunderstanding, right. Then, Sun Woo moves towards mother.   " I sleep walking again, so she helped me. Omma, I  want to go get ready to school. Good Morning. "    He kissed her forehead. oww.. so sweet! I grinned while thinking about that.  

 

 

 

" Ji Hee-ah. Why are you still here. I have prepared your school uniform. "   My imagination stop there when mother start to calling me. She gave me a weird look then I smile at her. She comes closer to me and kissed my cheek.   " Good Morning, My daughter "   I become stiff. That was a thing that I want to do with my mom! How is it she know. I looks at her with a brighter face.   " Let's breakfast and talk about your new school. "   I nod and get up while held her hands.  Arriving in the kitchen, I greet them.  

 

 

 

" Can I help you? "   I asked one of the maids.   " It's okay. You shouldn't be here, do you not go to school?? "  She asked me.   " Not today but tomorrow she will. "   Mother reply to her. That was a great news for me. I can go to school!   " Really? Gomawo Omma. "  I hugged her tightly. I open my eyes, he is standing there. Looking at me. I release hugs immediately.

 

 

 

" Oh, Sun Woo. Are you ready? Let me send you. "   His face suddenly changed. More surprised.   " Are you sure, mom?. Lets go. I will wait you in the car. "   He smiled and began to leave. Wow. He looks cute, seriously!! She touch my shoulder.   " Ji Hee-ah. Go up and get ready. I will register you at the same school. "     " Really? Same with Sun Woo-oppa? but Omma, did he already know about this? "

 

 

 

" Haha, I was very surprised when you started to call him brother. Of course he not know. "   If he not knew about this, and he see me tomorrow at the school......he will be mad!!!    " Omma, If he mad at me? "   I had to changed her plan.   " Why would he? Ji hee-ah, you're his sister. Don't worry, I know she will accept you. "   but I don't think so. uhh. Ottokae? Eventhough I feel uneasy, I still get up and get ready to go. I sat next to the mother in the car but she give the signal to sit next to him. urhh.. I follow her instructions. Sat next to him makes my heart pounding again. I don't know why. Whether he mad at me or not. He also did not look at me. 

 

 

 

" Omma, did you have a plan without I know? "   Sun Woo and mother walk without me. He want me to not get out of the car.  " What did you mean? I don't understand. "    She accompany him to his class.    " I don't like her. So don't ever think to make her school here. "   She suddenly stopped her steps.    " Sun Woo-ah, please don't be like this. Do you know it was hard when no one heard my groaning? When I first saw her, I felt something. Same like when I get you. "   She tried to make Sun Woo understand her.   " Omma, you have me. I am your son. "  

 

 

 

" All I want is you to understand me. Please accept her to be your sister. Can you? "   She hold his hands.   " Omma, I will think about it. I'm going, bye. "    With Sun Woo's behavior, the mother still looked doubtful. She still hoped Sun Woo will understand and accept Ji Hee as his sister. mother walked back to the car to pick me up. She invited me to meet with the headmaster of this school. Once I accepted, we walked around the school. 

 

 

 

While we walk, her phone suddenly rang. She answer the phone.    " Yoboseyo. Who is this? "   She looks clueless. Then, she held my hands to go to the car.   " Oh! you. Why your voice change? I almost did not recognize you. "   She want me to wait for her. I nod and smile to her. Yeah, she is not likely to be driving while holding a phone. I looks at her and gave a signal to wait outside the car.    " Jeongmalyo? haha it's good. Our home is always open to you. Don't worry. I also have many stories to tell you. "

 

 

 

Hmm.. Mother looks happy. I wonder who will come to our home. OUR? haha it's funny when I think about it.  I looked around me, and I saw a student at this school are looking at me. I smiled to her but then she come to me.   " Hello, pretty. "   Omo! she call me pretty. haha!    " err.. nae, annyeonghaseyo. "   she smiled sweetly at me. For no reason, I felt uncomfortable.   " I think you're not a student of this school, right? I never saw you. "   then, she lurking in the car door and waved to my mother. Mother who looked surprised also waved to her.   " Ya, I'm not a student of this school. but tomorrow I will. "  

 

 

 

" Oh really? so, lets be friend! "   she stretched out her hand to me. With no choice, I shook hands with her. Suddenly she scream.    " Oh!! Omo!! why did this happen? "    She asked me. How can I knew? I am also confused.    " Are you okay? "   She avoided me to touch her. She looked at me with amazement. She held my head and pull my hair piece.    " Ouch!! hey, did you pull my hair? "    I was angry with her and then she ran away from me.   " Wait! where are you going? "    " What happened Ji Hee-ah? "   Mothers who have finished talking in the phone, went out and asked me.    

 

 

 

" Molla, Omma. I'm also confused but whats wrong with her? "   She shook her head indicating no idea what happened. Yah, I forgot she was talking on the phone at that time.   " Are you okay? "   I nodded. She asked me worriedly.   " Did she school here? If so, stay away from her. "   I laughed. Mothers seem too worried about me. I appreciate that, there are people who love me. I hugged her.   " Ji Hee-ah, let's leave now, we have to get ready. Someone special will would come to our house. "    I agree and release hug. We both got into the car and began to move. Along the way, mother smile of joy.   " Omma, is she a very special guest? "    " Yes, Honey. Ji Hee-ah, Sun Woo will definitely surprised. "   I was just smiling. Hurm, it make me curious. Did his ex-girlfriend? Oh no! 

 

 

 

Without I realize, we have got at home. Mother driving quite fast. Certainly she was excited. We entered the house.    " Mrs. Loly! You have to prepare a delicious dinner today, I have bought the ingrediants. We have a special guest, I'm sure you'll surprised. "    Mrs. Loly just nod and give instruction to others maid. I'm going to go up, suddenly I heard my name called.   " Ji Hee-ah, wear beautiful clothes that we bought earlier. "    I gave signals 'OK' to her and replied with a smile.     " Do you also go shopping with her? "  Mrs. Loly start chatting with mother.   " Yes, after we bought the ingredients, we continue to go to the Shopping Mall. There are many pretty clothes. "

 

 

 

" That's why you are late return home. We are worried about you. "     She held her hands.    " I'm just so happy with her until not realize the time, haha "    Mrs. Loly her hands softly.   " I'm understand. It's good to see you happy. Go up and get ready. Don't worry about the food, we'll prepared for that. "     but suddenly her face changed.    " Should I called Yoon Jae? "      " Oh, I'm forgot, when you still not come back, he said he will come late. "    Mother looks dissapointed.    " hurm, Arrasso. Please do your best. "   I was in the room to try the new clothes. Duukk Duukk  " Ji Hee-ah. Can I come in? "   Oh my god. I was surprised mother suddenly called me.    " Of course you can, Omma. Come in "

 

 

 

" I will take Sun Woo from school. Do you want to follow? "   Of course not!! he will more mad at me.    " Omma, gwenchana. I felt tired. "   She seem surprised by my answer. So, she let me. After a few minutes, I watch television to prevent from falling asleep. After wears a beautiful dress, I can not sleep! Suddenly, The door is kncoking. I'm quickly stand up, I thought Omma and Sun Woo has arrive but I'm wrong...... because one guy standing in front of me with a cute face. 

 

 

 

" Surprised!!! Oh?! Who are you? "    Moya, I should ask him, but why are he ask me back?    " Why are you asking me? Who are you? Did you wrong places?. "   He smile at me.   " Hey pretty. Did you her neighboor? move aside.  "    He entered the house uninvited. I was shocked but fortunately I conscious and quickly stop him.   " Hey, move! "     " Andwae! Who are you? Mrs. Loly!!! there are thieves here! Help me!! "

 

 

 

" Bwwoohh?? Aniyo! I'm not!! Move! "    He push me aside and enter the house. but I stand up, I kicked him. He scream out. and all of a sudden ... " Joon Ho! What are you doing here? "    Sun Woo was standing in front of the door.   " Hey! You are surprised right, Sun Woo? Oh! What are you doing down there Joon Ho? "   Mother , Sun Woo, Mrs. Loly and others maid all looking at us surprising. 

======================================0o0======================================