The beggining

The Promises

 

Ji Hee Pov

" Kim Ji Hee. you shouldn't be sad because I've make a better plan for you. "

" Leaving a memory behind is hard for a human, Fairy. "

" Stop crying. Sun Woo will be yours after this "

" What? I'll be able to meet him again? "

" Yeah~ but for a while, your life must go on with the help of someone. "

" Thank you, Fairy! "

" After that, Sun Woo will appear and that time! you must seduce him until he's become yours!! "

BBUUUSSSSHH

 

I opened my eyes slowly after my body feel buffeted strongly. I could feel that I was old by the time. Is it.. 2 Years ahead?.. yeah, probably but where am I. New house.. am I living alone? wait!!! it can't be! I'm just 19 Years old if thats mean- Ahh~! molla~!! who's will predict it! 

 

I'm out of the house after exploring the whole house. Ahh~ that Ice cream looks delicious! I felt my pocket if found money, but I can only hope that luck. hot day appropriate for eating ice cream but I don't even have money. Aish!! what use have a big house ?!   I stamped my foot to the floor. if I show up at Sun Woo's home, of course, my life will go easier. but now? who will help me?. I sighed and sat on a chair nearby.      " Here, your ice-cream "          suddenly out of nowhere a man appeared and handed me an ice cream.

 

I looked at him and he looked at me.        " Ermm.. this ice cream starts to melt on my hands. "         I giggles and thanked him.           " Btw whats your name? "        before he could ask, I have been an ice cream that I receive.         " Kim Ji Hee "          I began to eat with pleasure. we were both silent for a while. when finished, I started noticing that he looked at me and grinned.          " Waeyo? "       I looked at him with innocent look. 

 

" Urm.. nothing! Oh ya! I have to leave now. Bye, Cutie-pabo~ "        before he left, he managed to squeeze my cheeks. I was surprised when he called me that. I intend to also leave but then I saw a cell phone. Is it... his phone? ahh! Moya! I forgot to ask his name! Without hesitation, I immediately sure who owns the phone. I took the phone and went into the house.

 

At Night 

Ji Hee Pov

I was out for a walk after wearing sports clothing. initially planned to go to the park, but canceled when it starts to rain. I walked up to a nearby shop to search for some job. when I asked at the counter, I saw the man that was with me that evening. I rushed towards him.          " Holla~! Old man! "         

 

" Oh?! Cutie-pabo! Annyeong~ have a seat. "            even he seemed surprised, he still politely.           " Why are you call me that? so rude! Call me Ji Hee! "      He giggles.         " Actually, I call you like that because I might forgot about you. I might be really clueless. that's why I give you a unique nickname "        I sat opposite him and look at the food he buy.          " Aigoo... what a shame btw what's your name? Oh! did you realize that your phone is missing?? hehehe "       he was laughing and scratching his neck.         " I know about that. "   

 

" But you still calm?? woah~ nice! "           I am pleased smell his ramen and provide a chopsticks in hand.           " Moya... I thought you are compliment me. Here you go, eat this. "            I laughed and started eating my food while it is still hot.         " did you waiting for someone? why are you alone?? "            I keep asking until I finished eating.        " Uwahhh~ My stomach is finally full "         I noticed there was a man who always looked him, now started moving hastily towards us.        " Ohhh Moya... Hey! let's run~! "         

 

I pulled his hand and started running in the opposite direction to those who pursue us. reached at a crossroads, we hide in between houses.        " why do we run? "         with pant he asked. I could not answer, the man who chased us are beside me without I realize.         " Ohhh?!! "          I started to pull back his hands and run.             

 

" Stoppppp!! did we run from that guy? "         we've stopped at the roadside. I nodded.          " Hey! I need to back now. It's late. go home, Cutie-pabo. gudnight "          he left me and began to move toward the man earlier.             " Andwae! we must run! just now I see he keep looking at you! I believe he's a bad guy "          He smile and hold my shoulder.          " It's okay, just go home. Do you want me to fetch you? "                        

 

" Ani, Gwenchana. "            I rejected his favour.          " Arrasso. don't bother that guy, but going home safely, okay? "        

 

with my wet clothes, I walking to the bus stop as shelter. Increasingly heavy rain drenched the earth. While waiting for the rain to stop, without I realize, I remembered back Sun Woo-oppa. Can I still see him? Even though I'll be look different? If so... I'll be really thankful to Fairy but.. why she always give me a chance... 

 

did she has something that hidden from me?? My mind drifted away. Somehow, I felt regret. until when my life always will be vary??... Without a words, I fell asleep. 

 

Dongchan Pov

I went home. At first, I felt tired but after meet her, suddenly I getting excited. Her funny character makes me happy. I smiled indirectly.           " Yah!!! why are you smiling alone?? want to sleep in the car tonight, huh? Palli... go in. Tomorrow you still have many schedule. "

 

" Arasso. "        I feel ashamed because preoccupied with my own feelings. I headed to my room lazily. After I'm already prepared hot water to shower, I remembered my phone still with her. Aishh... stupid. but I laughed. I let things happen and hope to meet her again.