Secret that complicates

The Promises

 

I ran to my room as fast as I can. I covered my face while holding embarrassed, my legs are still moving towards the room by itself. Arghh!! why did this happened??!! I sigh. Everything worse. My phone ringing. 1 Message from Min Da Yi. I read the message and responded by agreeing with her. I was lying in the bed. I was thinking about earlier, and appears another message from her. She told me to wear thick clothes, I see the weather outside. I guess I do not need to do so that we may meet only for a while.

 

 

 

Instantly I do not agree with it and give the final say. I continue to wear what I was wearing, I opened the door and eyeing the situation. No one at below. I walked slowly down the stairs so no one knows. After having been at the gates, I message Min Da Yi to determine where we'll meet. She replied and told me to wait at station bus. Aish. Min Da Yi, why at station bus?. I walk to get there, and waiting for her. 

 

 

 

PPOONN PPOONN    A luxury car stopped in front of the bus station and everyone looked towards the car. She out of the car and smiles happily at me. I stood up and headed toward the car, but she took my hand and pulled me away. She still grab my hand and I saw the car was already moving. I let go of my hand. I looked at a home store. What did she want to do? My mind began to fibrous. Then she went to the home store.

 

 

 

" Come in, Ji Hee "     She opened the door and the lights to illuminate the house. I can't believe what I saw here. This house is very beautiful, it's clean. Maybe only her occupy this house. She asked me to sit.     " Hey! let's talk about you. "    Her face became closer to me.    

 

 

 

" About me?. Oh, Introduce myself? Okay. My name is Kim Ji Hee, 17 years old. I was a new student. I entered to the school with my friend. His name is Yeol Joon Ho. At first, I was worried because I don't have a friend except him but now Ms. Min Da Yi & Ms. Tae Eun Ha was willing to be my friends! "      I jump for joy and hugged her. Min Da Yi reaction was quite surprised but she still welcome Ji Hee hug.     " You know what, the first time I met you, you are indeed a freak. "     Min Da Yi said.

 

 

 

" Huh? what did you mean? "     I do not understand what her meant. I started back to the original position. I sit and wait for a response.     " I never felt nervous feeling when touching a human except you. "      The situation here tense when Da Yi make a serious face. She sat in front of Ji Hee and staring her face.     " You met the Fairies, right? "     I was surprised by her question. I'm staring at her face with a strange feeling. I nodded slowly.

 

 

 

" I want to advise you, it's very useful because you have made an agreement that involves your life. "     She also knows about my agreement with the fairies, meaning she knows the real story about me?  my heart began to feel uneasy. Da Yi move from her seat and sat next to Ji Hee.     " Do you want the Fairies control your life? FOREVER? "     Until now I did not understand what she is talking about.     " I don't think the Fairies will control my life. because we had make an agreement. "    I speak slowly.

 

 

 

She smirk. She gently touched my hair.    " I bet you still don't know that the Fairies is a Devil, right? you are a newbie, new victim. "    The things I believe have come into doubt. The fairies are really a devil or Da Yi that I know is masked of human.    " You shouldn't be doubt. You must listen to me. I will teach you how to avoid her from controlling your life. "     Her words more make me palpitations. I stood up immediately.     " Stop it! I want to go home. "     I take long steps before she stopped me from going. 

 

 

 

I guess she was not stopping me. So, I continued my way to get out of this house.     " Ji Hee-ah. "    She call my name and make my steps to stop immediately. I replied slowly, not to let her hear my nervousness.       " Nae, Min Da Yi "     I called her full name.     " Hahaa, you had call my full name. So fast you doubts me. but I hope we are still friends. "     After hearing her words, I boldly walked out of her house. I'm walk and think about just now. 

 

 

 

" I'm also hope we are still friends. Min Da Yi, you are just too strange. "    While I walk, the wind blew my hair. I feel cold. Aachum!! I sneezed three times.    " Aish! I should wear thick clothing! Moya... She also forecast the weather? "    Suddenly someone pull my hair. Ouch! Oh? maybe... did he come this far searching me? I turned my body and see it was Joon Ho.     " Surprise!!! "     Panggg I slap him. He was freeze.    " Ji Hee-ah. It's me. Yeol-Joon-Ho. Are you can't see me? "    

 

 

 

" Aniyo! I just thought it was Sun Woo-oppa. but it turned out be you. Mianhae. "    Joon Ho holds his cheeks maybe he felt pain.     " Sun Woo Hyung? ermm.. why did you think it was him? "     He started smiling naughty and started teasing me.    " Aish, Don't make a face like that. "   He made a strange face.     "Ji Hee-ah, what are you doing here? "    He asked.     " Aigoo... I should the one asking you, what are you doing here. Are you following me? "     He does not reply but grining.    

 

 

 

" Hehe... Ji Hee-ah, let's go back. It's cold right? "      I nodded. We walking together side by side. I felt so close with him.      " Btw Ji Hee, are you like him? "      My cheeks turn red immedietely.       " I can tell it by your action. You cannot lie right? haha. "      He pinch my cheeks.      " I will help you! but Sun Woo-hyung said that he hate you. "     I turn down my head.      " But I will find out how to make him fall in love with you! "      After that, he kiss my cheeks. Yeol Joon Ho is more weird than Min Da Yi~ I thought about it in my minnd. I'm slowly stay away from him.      " I want to go home. It's late. Mother will angry if she know about this. "      

 

 

 

I try to avoid it, but he pulled my hands.    " Let's walk together. Don't leave me. There's many dangerous people. I'm scared! "    He pulled me inside his arm. I'm absolutely shocked at the behavior. While we walk, Joon Ho suddenly scream 'Ouch' .     " If so, you should protect her! Pabo! "      I looks behind me, there was Yoon Sun Woo standing while grabs Joon Ho collar.      " Arggghh!! help me Ji Hee! "    In my eyes, I can only see Sun Woo. He looks very handsome.      " Ji Hee-ah. Help me! if not, I will tell him about it.. better you make a choice now. " 

 

 

 

Aish! Jeongmal, Yeol Joon Ho! I moved a step towards Joon Ho to warn, but Sun Woo interrupt.    " Go away! Hey, Kim-Ji-Hee, Wears this scarf. It's cold here. "    He put the scarf around my neck. I did not move. Even so, I would never move. I will remember this night.     " Hey, Joon Ho! you should protect woman. I'm going first. "     He rubbing Joon Ho hair.     " Why-did-you...."     He was going to leave us. I still have something to say to him. But.. I was freeze in front him.    

 

" Joon Ho-ah. Yeol-Joon-Ho. " 

" Nae, waeyo? "

" He was too handsome for being a students, right? "

" Molla, but maybe... he is the second handsome students. "

" Second? who is the first? "

" Me! how can you not know?! "

" Aish! annoying person! you are that levels! " 

" Annoying? what did I do? "

" You left me! "

" Aniyo!! when? "

" Aish! Molla!! don't talk to me! "

" Ji Hee-ah~ Kim Ji Hee~ Don't be like this.Sweetie~ "

 

Arrival at home, Joon Ho go to Sun Woo's bedroom.   " Hyung~ are you already sleep? Hyung, why did you appear before? did you find her? Hyung..do you-like-her? "    Joon Ho knows Sun Woo will not reply, but he still speaks.      " Hyung, treat her nicely. She is the cute girl I have seen. You know what, she said that I'm the annoying person. Haha I can't believe it. Hyung, thanks for adopt her. Goodnight. "

 

 

 

The next morning.    " Yeol-Joon-Ho!! You watch out! "    His screaming makes me woke up from the asleep. I looked at the clock but it still early. Even in fatigue, I ran into the toilets. less than 5 minutes, I was already out of the toilet and put on my school uniform.        " Yah!! wait there! where are you going? "       I was going down quickly without tying up my hair. but as I got closer, his voice was gone. I reached at the dinner table, he's not there. With a sense of frustration, I was sitting in the chair and dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

" Kim Ji Hee. why so early you wake up today? "     Mother asked in surprise and comes close to me. I'm biting my lips. I did not know what should I gave the reasons. I just keep quiet. She puts the breakfast food in front of me. She want me to eats the breakfast before going to the school. I'm pouting.      " Omma, I'm going. "      Sun Woo voice suddenly heard. I looked around me and saw he was reaching the bag and ready to go. 

 

 

 

" Oppa! me too! Let's going together. "      I ran toward him with a big smile. He looked at me, his face expressionless. We looked at each other. It makes me awkward so I continued to smile.      " Good Idea Ji Hee-ah~ Sun Woo, you also happy right? It's time for you two to be closer. "     Mother destroy our awkwardness, and lead us to the car.     " Omma, I want to walk. "     He's suddenly speak. Mother and I startled for a while. Mother keep smiling and patted his shoulder.     " Sun Woo-ah. go into the car. Ji Hee is waiting. "

 

 

 

Mother push him slowly.    " Kim Ji Hee, you go alone. Don't bother me. "     He's out of the car and walked alone. Even see it from his back, he looks y. I'm grin.    " Omma, I'm going nae. Bye. "     I'm also out of the car and followed him from behind. Even though it looks like a stalker, I still like it. I don't why I'm happy by doing this. I started chestnuts but then Sun woo is invisible. Behind the walls of the shop, I see someone I know. Min Da Yi & The Fairies.  

 

" Please let her go. She's too young for you to use. "

" Apparently you two have already met. Don't try to destroy my plans. "

" Unfortunately I wanted to do it so. " 

" You know what the consequences, right? don't think you would let her out of my trap. " 

 

I was surprised after what I heard. I never thought it would happen like this. I act forward and intervene with their conversation. Unfortunately, someone pull my hair.     " What are you doing here? You should going to school. "     Sun Woo then release my hair from his grip.      " You should comb your hair and tie. You are a student, but messy. "       I turned back to them, but they both are not there. I was looking for them but was stopped by the Sun Woo.     " Hey! It's dangerous. Let's going to the school. "

 

 

 

" Immpossible. How can this be.  "      my heart is strong turbulent. What I see before me is a minefield. Where they stand above. " Kim Ji Hee. are you okay? hey, what happened? let's sit down first. "     He held my shoulder. I feel cheated by it. I ran left Sun Woo who do not know what happened. I went to school and arrival there I saw Tae Eun Ha. I went towards her to ask about Min Da Yi.       " Eun Ha-ah. Do you know where is Da Yi? I was searching for her. " 

 

 

 

" Ji Hee-ah, she was absent today. She said that she has the problem with her relatives. "      Damn. So what I saw just now? She also wears a school uniform if I am not mistaken. My mind began to fibrous but I still persevered right away.     " Nae. I'm sorry for disturb you. I'm going. "     I went to the library because still early for me to go to class. I choose a seat by the window. After I taking a book at random, I sat and meditated. Where did she go? Does she really know that fairies? based on their earlier conversation, she seemed to defend me. The fairies actually trap me and I had made ​​the wrong decision?. 

 

 

 

" Tae Eun Ha! Wait! "      Sun Woo call Eun Ha and ran to her. Eun Ha also stop the footsteps.      " Ouh, Yoon Sun Woo. Waeyo? "      She asked him.      " Do you have see Kim Ji Hee? can you tell me? "      He asked Eun Ha directly. He can't see Ji Hee because she ran and leave Sun Woo behind.      " Earlier, she had asked me about Min Da Yi. After that, she leave me and I don't know where is she go. "       Sun Woo then thanked her and went away. After he went to the office, he walked to the football field.     " I'm the new intern, please take care of me. "    He bowed to them but when he back upright, Sun Woo throwing the ball at his head. 

 

 

 

" Yeol Joon Ho. The new intern? you should bow to me. "      Sun Woo came to him while collecting the ball that he threw earlier. Joon Ho glance at him with wide-open face.      " Who are you?  "     Joon Ho asked to Sun Woo.       " I was one of the leaders of this team. That's why you must bow to me. NOW. "      With no choice, he had to bow his head to the Sun Woo. They start the game, but Sun Woo take advantage to take the revenge to Joon Ho with prevent him from receiving the ball.    "Hyung! You are bad! I don't want to play anymore! "      Joon Ho gave up. He ran away and leave the game.

 

 

 

In the library.     " Annyeong! what are you doing here? wae.. do you have a problem? tell me. Maybe I can help you. "     Tae Eun Ha comes break my silence. I wonder how she can meet me here.     " Molla. I think too much these days. "     I put my head on the table. She patted my shoulder and gives me encouragement. I smiled at her but she closed the book on my face.      " In the library, you shouldn't sleep. Do you not have a class? "      Her words made ​​me realize that I have stay too long here. I put the book on the shelf and say goodbye to her. 

 

 

 

On the way to class, Tae Eun Ha bumped into Sun Woo.    " Yoon Sun Woo? "     She  asks Sun Woo, who was standing alone.     " Ouh! Tae Eun Ha. Annyeong. "     He greets Eun Ha. She smiles and greets him too. In just a few minutes, they began to chatting with comfortable. Meanwhile in the classroom, Kim Ji Hee and Yeol Joon Ho concentrate on their studies. Teachers have been out of class after the end of teaching. Ji Hee rushed out of the classroom.      " Kim Ji Hee! wait for me! "    Joon Ho calling me. I looked at him at the door. He was packing his things on the table and put it in the bag. After that, he approached Ji Hee. 

 

 

 

" I want to go home too. Let's go together. "     We looked at each other. I felt weird about Joon Ho. I asked him because he looks different such as depression.      " Are you okay? you do not go to your club meeting? "     He shook his head. Then he took my hand to walk with him.    " Yeol Joon Ho. Are you also from a wealthy family? "      He looked at me. Without knowing what I should do, I looked at him. Then he smiled.       " Are you curious about me? If so, you think yourself. "

 

 

 

He's grinning. Closer we get to the fence, I saw Sun Woo and Eun Ha were together. I stopped my steps.    " Kim Ji Hee, ignore him. I don't want to see his face. "      I hesitate with his decision. Even so, I followed him because he looked sad. At home, he greets mother then he went to his room. Mom asked me why he behave so, but I also do not know why.    " Omma, there are places I want to go. Can I? "     I asked the mother with a low tone.     " Of course. After dinner, you can go. "     She gave the permission.    " I mean... after I clean up. " 

 

 

 

She looked at me.     " Arrasso. I'm not going. "      I started walked into my room. before I keep going, I glanced at Sun Woo room. I remembered the incident that occurred in school.     " Sun Woo-oppa and Eun Ha unnie. They seem happy. "     I sigh. After I finished the bath, I sat in front of a mirror. I started to have problems. This is not the life I want. Fairies, please appears in front of me again. DDUUK DDUUKK Mother knocking the door.     " Kim Ji Hee, are you done? "     I got up and opened the door. I see a mother who was standing in front of me.      " Go to where you wanna go. Don't forget to comeback earlier. We must have dinner together. "

 

 

 

" Nae, Omma. Gomawo. "      She gently my hair. I hugged her and walked out of the house. I want to go to yesterday places. Min Da Yi house. I arrived at the bus station and headed home store. I knocked on his door several times. no one responded. I wrote a note to her and put on the front door. 

I walk alone, looking at the clouds began to gather. The weather is getting dark, so I hasten my steps to the house.      " Omma, I'm-ba-back. "       I see Tae Eun Ha sitting at the dinner table. She greets me.     " Oh, Ji Hee-ah. Sun Woo said she is your friends. Come sit. "      Mother invited me to sit down after serving the food.   " Omma. I want to called Joon Ho. "      I got up from my seat, and move up the stairs. I went to the Joon Ho's room.      " Joon Ho-ah, let's go down to dinner. "     Pakk He opened the door after heard my voice. He links to my shoulders and put his hand. We go down to the stairs together.

 

 

 

" Oh. Tae Eun Ha? When did you came? "      Joon Ho looks surprised to see Eun Ha dinner together. But then, she sat besides Sun Woo before I could reach.      " Ji Hee-ah. Sit besides me. "      Joon Ho who knows about how I felt, ask me to sit beside him.      " Ermm, mianhae for asked again, but what's your name? I can't remember it. "      Mother started the conversations. Eun Ha responds polite to mother's question. The visitors  and us had dinner with lively. Joon Ho always joke around and Sun Woo looks happy too. After finished dinner, she returned home safely. Sun Woo and me at outside. I try to talk with him.     " Sun Woo-oppa looks like comfortable with her.. I guess it the first time, right? " 

 

 

 

" Nae, It's the first time but we chatting comfortable. Maybe because we have the chemistry. Who's know. "     He went into the house. I began intervene.     " But Oppa, why are you invited her? this is the first time you.. "     He stopped and looked at me. I can't do anything. I was freeze.     " I said it before, don't make me repeated my words. "        " Oppa, you still can't accept me to be your sister? nan ottokae. I have try my best. "       He comes closer to me. Then he held my shoulder.       " Give me a time. I still feel awkward with you. "    Sun Woo talk honestly.    " If so, will you.. be my friend? consider me as a friend! "    

 

 

 

" Friend? hurm, I will think about it. "       He smiled at me and walked away. Dupp Daapp my heart began trembling. HE.SMILED? bwahaha.. I jumped and ran quickly to Joon Ho's room.     " Joon Ho-ah! Hey, he smiled at me! and he said he would think about whether he want me to be his friend. "     I held his hand as usual and jump with joy. I convey my good news to him.     " I'm understand, Ji Hee. calm yourself. "      I took a deep breath to calm. Then he excused himself to go to the room.     " Nae, mianhae Joon Ho-ah. I bother you. Goodnight! "      I waved at him and ran into the room. but Joon Ho is still standing there.    " Ji Hee. You started it first. "    He spoke to himself and enter his own room.

 

 

 

" Ahh~ I feel happy. although he is still not decided yet. Ouh! "      While I smiling alone, I saw Fairies are looking at me. She wore a white gown that was dirty.      " Fairies. what-are-you-doing here? "      I asked her with a sense of abstruse. She was in front of the mirror.       " Kim Ji Hee, I thought you want to meet me? "       She smiled.       " Yes, but I forgot what I should say to you. "       I was looking for excuse. Her face suddenly changed.       " Listen to me. Don't be close with him. If not, someone will suffer."        She spoke with a serious face. After that he disappeared from my point of view. Her words made ​​me feel uneasy. I can't be close with whom? and who will get suffer? feeling happy to have turned into worry.

================================OoO=================================