Phone Number

The Promises

 

Ji Hee Pov

Midnight. I closed the cafe and headed to the bus station. Today is the day that I can't forget. but why.. she left me again. Why everyone left me alone?... and then someone appear from the darkness... kcikkk kciikkk    I swallow my saliva when his step closer towards me.        " Are you alone again today? waeyo? "         his tone of voice makes my hairs prickled. 

 

his face had been spotted but only slightly because his hair has covered half of his face. I looked around me but there's nobody. my head look down.         " I'm asking you. why you always alone? it's like you're really give me a chance. "         my body felt chills.         " I'll give you a chance too. you can call anyone but only in 30 sec and one person only. If you fail... you know what will happened, right? " 

 

" Don't give me any chance! I don't want to play your game! I've no one to come help me anyway "       He smirk. He come closer and touch my hair.          " Poor girl. you are really lonely. "          My tears fell.        " I'll make sure you're not lonely tonight "           He whispered.    BAANNGGG       he fell next to me. Then, someone held my hands  and he is...           " Let's go "          

The one who's look alike Sun Woo-oppa. I don't know if it's because I'm in a dark. he took me to a place where many people gather. I was gasping for running. he then told me to sit down and circulated into the store to buy something.

 

I observe his behavior when he being in the shop. once again, I am surprised that a miracle is happening now. I realize that a smile on my lips can not be erase right now.           " Hey! whatchu doing here? "          I was surprised by the call thrown by Dong Chan. I just stared blankly at him. He begin feel awkward.           " Hello~ I'm talking to you~ "          He waving  in front of my face. I immediately woke up and looked to Sun Woo-oppa but he has disappeared.  

 

" Andwae!!! where's him?? "           I ran into the store. Dong Chan also shocked and confused. he followed me from behind.            " Do you know where's the Guy buy here earlier go?? "           I asked the casher at the counter.         " A guy? which one? "          I tried to explain, but Dong Chan interrupt.          " She's right. there's probably many people buy in this store. "            then, she held a piece of paper        " urmm... you are Dongchan-oppa, right? Can you sign this for me? "         I look at her weirdly and I see Dongchan proudly signing. Finally, he brought me out of the store. I sighing deeply.      " Actually. who's the guy that you've been searching for? "            he started the conversation.           " A guy who's come here with me. "           

 

"  Ouh *Nod* but when I came, you are alone "          I look at him.          " Oh ya! he's going into the store. hahahha "       KRIING KRIINGG  

 

Listen to this song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2NghJuQrRo

 

Dong Chan Pov

My phone rang. it showing that my manager called me. I quickly refused to answers and smiled like nothing happens. but then, he text me. 

To: Dong Chan

From: Manager hyung

" wtf are you doing so long?? palli!! why you go to a public toilet while I can speed up to the home. "

 

'Aishhh... if he's know my real reason, I might died tonight.'   I reply his message. 

To: Manager hyung

From: Dong Chan

" Arrasso. " 

 

' Yeah.. this is the safe answer. '  without I realized, Ji Hee have observe me during this time.        " Actually, what are you doing here? Popular Idol cannot be spotted at random place, you know "         I'm speechless. She then got up and started left but then I stop her action by holding her hands.           " I've something to tell you. "             

 

" but I'm tired. I want to go home "         I released my hands and left.  Then, I remembered the incident that happened a while ago. I almost in !!!          " Are you sure? Okay then but can I fetch you?? I'm worried something might happen. In midnight. "         she look at me and nodded slowly. her lips engrave sweet smile.         " Lets go! "          I took her hand and headed to Van.    Bangggg     my Manager awake from sleep.

 

" Ohh! Ohh.. Why are you late? Big huh? Hahha ehhh???!! Why are you bringing her? "        I seized up. She looks at me.         " I'm sorry but I didnt have transport. Can you fetching me to my house? "        She asked politely.         " Of course! Dont worry, he is just my manager! He's working for me. Let's go, hyung! "         My manager looked angry but still doing his job. 

 

After she tells her address, I began questioning her to avoid awkwardness.        " Urmm.. You know you have pass an audition right? "       

 

" Ouh ya... " 

" so.. Have you prepared for it? "

" like what? "

 

" your vocal!! Ahh maybe you don't understand yet.. So.. "      Unfortunately we have arrived at her home.        " erm..  Give me your phone. Contact me when you need me.  "        I put my phone number into her phone.       " don't be angry with me if I call you late night to explain everything! "        I screamed a bit to let her hear my words. She turned and smiled at me.       " thank you for fetching me. "        She bowed gratitude. I waved to her. And then something soft but strong throw was stranded on my face.    Banggg      " Ouchh! Hyung!! it's hurts! "      

 

"Tch! What about my heart?! Its burning! "       if anyone see his face right now, I'm sure they will run as appalled.       " your heart? Moya.. Whats wrong with you? are you getting heartburn? so eat any medication! "         and again he hurled it.             " Hyung! Stop it! Aishh!! Who's care anyway? "   

 

"Who's care? Huh! You're talking unconscionable again! Aishh what should I throw again!!! "     

" Stop! St-sto-stop it! Hyung! I can't be hurt! " 

 

" wae? Why you can't?! "        banggg    I finally ran out of the car.        " Jihee!! Help me!! "      I immediately opened the door and entered without invitation. I leaned on the back door. When my eyes open, I see Ji hee who had changed her clothes.        " what-are-u-doing? " 

 

" Ha-ha-ha peace "  

" get out!!! "         She pushed me out but I was holding the door.         " just once! Help me! Ya! Later, you also will begging for my helping too!! So let me!! *sigh* sleep here..? "        Panggg      My face was slapped by her. I fell down. She looks surprised because not think that I would faint..... And that is indeed what the truth actually. I'm acting. Finally, she led me to the cushion. Then went to the kitchen. After I made sure she was not in sight, I texting my Manager:

 

To: Manager hyung

From: Dong chan

" hyung! Because you hate me, you go first! Do not worry about payments, it is still running "

 

and again, I'm acting. Ji hee back with a glass of water and put it on a table nearby. unexpectedly, my nose felt warm. as there is breath on my face. I tried to open my eyes slowly and  *splaaashh*     my face splashed with water.        " Yah!!! moya!! " 

 

" don't pretend to be innocent. I knew the truth. "         her expression seems that she indeed know everything that happened a while ago. I finally honest.        " Nae... I fight with my manager. he hit me! my reputation will down if my body bruised, right? that's why I ran into your house "         she held a towel to me.         " thank you. "      then she sit next to me.         " so what will you do now? you know you cannot sleep here, right? "      I nodded.    dukkk duukkk       the door knocked firmly.

 

" Yah! Dong Chan-ah~ what are you doing inside together?? palli.... let's go home. tomorrow you have busy schedule! you need to rest "         I looked at her in an awkward situation after realize some truth.        " Ji hee-ah. I want to get closer with you. "      Showing her surprised face.        " aniyo... thats not what I mean... I-want to be your mentor. so, please do your best for tomorrow. "        I stand up and she escorted me to the door.        " did you were one of the judge again? "        I nodded.         " then it's alright. I'll promise and let's be close "         She smiled as she looked at me. If only she knew that her smile makes my heart flutter.

 

'Cutie-pabo <3' 

I put her name on my phone and text her. 

To: Cutie-pabo <3

From: weirdo

I can not wait to be surprised by you again tomorrow "

To: Weirdo

From: Cutie-pabo <3

" You don't have to! don't expect too much from me =~= Go to bed when you get home nae?~ ^_^ "

 

On the way back, I smiled to myself and love songs hovered in my mind.