My first day school

The Promises

 

" Haha...Please forgive her, Joon Ho-ah. she does not know you. "   all laughed except me. Aishh. why do this happen in front of Sun Woo? it makes me feel very embarrassed.     " It's okay Mom, she looks cute. "    Mom? does he siblings with Sun Woo? while I'm still confused, Sun Woo interrupt.     " Haha, cute? you must be blind. she is the chaotic girl I've ever seen. "    Bbwooh?? chaotic? He said me?     " Very severe in appearance as well. Look at what she's wearing, dress huh. "     

 

 

 

I eat while looking down. no appetite.     " err.... Sun Woo-ah, let's talk about your girlfriend. "    ehh... girlfriend? hehe,, interesting topic. I raise my head while smiling but then all of them looking at me. I guess it a serious topic.    " Don't talk about it now, Joon Ho. Let's talk elsewhere, I have finished eating. "   He put his spoon and fork on the plate indicate he has finished eating.    " Okay, me too. Mom, we go first. "    They both got up and holding hands. Wait! holding hands??    " Omma, did he also your son? "   She smiled. Mrs. Loly approached us and collecting dishes.    

 

 

 

" He is Sun Woo cousin. Ms. Ji Hee , do you have done eating? "   Another maids come to me and take my plate.    " Jakkaman! I'm not finished yet. "    Mother, Mrs. Loly surprised by my answer but the most surprised is maid who tried to take my plate. but as they all look at me, I let go of the plate.    " Ani, I'm not finished to put a spoon and a fork on a plate. "    They seem to begin to understand what exactly I mean not. Mrs. Loly and the maids nodded.    " I'm sorry, Ms. Ji Hee "    She put back my plate on the table. With no choice, I put fork and spoon on my plate. Then, the mother also wanted to leave but she stopped her steps.    

 

 

 

" by the way Ji Hee-ah, don't be grieving about what Sun Woo said earlier to you. He didn't mean it. "     Mother try to calm me. I then nodded.     " I'll go to sleep. Ji Hee-ah, sleep early nae. Tomorrow you will go to the new school. "       Ahh~ she's right, tomorrow I will going to school!!   " Arrasso Omma. I'm going to bed early. Good night. "    I passed and the mother took my hand suddenly. I seemed confused by her actions. she smiles and gave a kiss.    " Good night kiss, Honey. Good night. "    A caring mother! that her should be called. I step the ladder with joy after being given a kiss by mother.

 

 

 

When the voice of Sun Woo heard, my steps ceased. The voice seemed to come from a room there. My heart began to doubt but.... ah! Whatever!     " She's cute Hyung, how old is she? "    Did he say about me? Yeah, who else if not me in this house, right? My legs suddenly had stepped in front of the door.     " Aish, why are you talking about her? I hate her. Let's talk about else. "      This guy... should he talk about me like that?  Arrasso. I'm going! When I want to move away, suddenly a voice calling me.    

 

 

 

" Kim Ji Hee? Hey! "     I turned to him, but the floor was slippery, and caused me to fall. He quickly welcomed me to not fall. Stuation there is quite strange because his face and I am very close. Furthermore, Sun Woo is watching us.    " Get away from her! You! Kim Ji Hee, do not pretend again in front of me. I know your game now. "    He smirk then hold Joon Ho hands again. I don't know what's wrong with them, but Sun Woo! I do not know what he was talking about. It hurts my heart a little bit.  

 

 

 

In any event, I already know where his room. Bwahaaha.. I can always come. While I grinned, he comes up to me.      " Kim Ji Hee, right? I'm Yeol Joon Ho. The guy you kick. "     

" Ya, I'm really sorry about that. Did it hurt? "       He smiles. Then, he shook his head.     " Not even, you was not so strong. "     He joke while. Of his style, he is not a man like Sun Woo. Joon Ho was handsome and friendly. I rarely see guy like him now. Can be categorized PERFECT.      

 

 

 

" Hurm, I want to sleep. So, I'm going first. "      " Oh. Did you going to school tomorrow? I thought you are not. "      He looks a little confused. Sun Woo not told him? Ahh... he also don't know about that I think.       " Yes. Tomorrow I will going to school. It was my first day. "     He was surprised. but tried to smile. After he tried to understand, he allowed me to go. Unexpectedly, our way to the room is the same. We walk together. As such, we can chat for a while. 

 

 

 

" Ji Hee-ah, wake up. You must going to school. "     I opened the door lazily, the mother was already in the front door. She held my face and kissed my cheek. She told me to get ready and have breakfast. When she saw me entering the toilet, then she left. I opened the hot water, and bathe just for a moment. I'm not familiar bath in the tub. I reached my towel to wipe. I wore the school uniform that mother bought for me. The first day school. I do not know what will happen. Weird about yesterday is I do not dream about fairies but I dream about the school girl I met yesterday. Hurm, maybe she is dangerous.  

 

 

 

After dressing, I go down. Only mother and maids were packing. Mother also seemed to have finished breakfast. I ran to the mother.    " Omma, where is Sun Woo oppa? Did I late? "     I checked the watch on my hands. 6:30 am.  I'm late?? I don't think so. Aish. what happen here. She my hair.     " Ji Hee-ah. He has training today. Mianhae, I don't know you want to go with him. "     her face changed instantly, maybe she felt guilty. I have to apologize to her. I do not deserve to make her sad.    

 

 

 

" Mianhae, Omma. I was just surprised when I had no friends to school. "      I hold her hand tightly to show guilt.     " Kim Ji Hee! don't worry! you have me. "     Joon Ho suddenly appeared. His words made ​​me confused. He complete wear uniform school. From head to toe.     " You are going to school too? I thought you didn't "      " I'd definitely go to school, and maybe we will enter the same class! "       he increasingly wide smile. While, he steal toast on the table before the maids tidy it.      " Jeongmal?? we are the same age? haha Daebak! "     He nodded and looked at his watch.      

 

 

 

" Ajumma, the toast is really good! Kim Ji Hee, let's go to school. "    He pulled my hands up in front of the car. Car? ahh~ rich people often take the car to school. I sat in the car after waving to mother. Joon Ho sitting next to me. When we left to go, I started to feel uncomfortable.    " Kim Ji Hee. are you okay? Don't be nervous. Speak as usual. We are the same age. "   Even so the new second time we met, but he was very friendly. 

 

 

 

" Nae, Yeol Joon Ho. "     He looked up at me. He smiles and  want to speak in informal words. We have tried to speak in informal words but it was hard. Before coming to school, we've been too much laughter. 

We entered the school and see none of the students who go there. We started to panic.   " Joon Ho. where all the students? "    After seeing the watch at hand, he smiles then grab my hand.When I asked again, he ignored that and kept running. We arrived at the principal's office. We ask about our position in which class. Joon Ho and principals looks quite familiar. After persuading principals, we finally got to the same class.

 

 

 

We bow to salute him. We went out of the room.     " Hello!!! "    She surprised us. Strange girl student. She smiles on us.     " Hello. Are you a students here? "    Joon Ho asked her even though she has a strange behavior. She nodded.     " Both of you in what grade? "    Joon Ho answered the question. She is pleased to take us to going to our class. On our way to class, we talked warmly. I did not think that she is a regular student like us. because met for the first time, she made ​​me a bad impression on her. Now I realize, she's a beautiful, cheerful and friendly. 

" You know what, there is something surprised about me. "    She grin.   " I'm your senior haha "   We were surprised to find out the truth. She then waved to us and leave after arriving in the classroom.   " She is weird. "   Only that words that could out from the mouth.     " Ouh~ Class! your new classmates have arrived. Please introduce yourself. "    I started forward but was stopped by the teacher.    " Start with the guy first. "    My face was red and I slowly backwards. 

 

 

 

" Annyeong haseyo, I'm Yeol Joon Ho. You can call me Joon Ho. Please take care of me. "    All students clapped loudly for welcome him. Girls start giving him various new titles. In any case, when it's my time, I was only able to tell my name only. Very unfair. We choose the same seat. From my point of view, they like do not want to talk to me. The students around us makes me feel uncomfortable. Hurm, what should I do?. I just sit next to Joon Ho without making any movement. 

 

 

 

" Joon Ho-ah. I want to go to the toilet for a while. "    I started to get up and ask the teacher who is teaching. First day of school, I was feeling worse. I walk slowly while looking down.     " Hello!! "    Aish. She again. I kept moving forward pretending not know her. Quickly she took my hand. My step ceased.      " Hey, I still don't know your name. Tell me. "    I looked at her. Before, she is acting weird like can not touch me, but why now she is behaving as if there is nothing. She was still smiling.     " Kim Ji Hee. but what should I call you? You are my senior. "    She is bursting out laughing.    " My name is Min Da Yi. btw I was just 18 years old. Pabo! "    She laughed at me.

 

 

 

Aish. I thought she is older than Oppa.     " Da Yi, what are you doing here. Oh?! are you a new student? "    A beautiful female student asked me.    " Nae. There is also a new male student in my age. "     She smiles and pull Da Yi to her.     " There is a rumour said that you're not pretty. and I believe it. Aish. Pabo me!. hehe "      Dukk Da Yi knocking her head. She looks surprised.   " Yah!! Min Da Yi. "    She looked sharply at her.     " Waeyo?? you are very clever, this is the first time I've heard you say so. Merongg~ "     She was trying to knock her head, but did not succeed. Da Yi hiding behind me, to avoid being hit.

 

 

 

Suddenly I felt someone pull my hair and suddenly I remembered someone. He then turn me in front of him and my guess is right. Yoon Sun Woo. " What are you doing here? "    I just looked straight at his eyes.     " Helloooo~!!! you can not be rough to women. watch your behaviour. "    Da Yi pulled me into her side.     " Are you the only one new student? How about Joon Ho? "    Discipline teachers approached us.     " Students, what are you all doing here? You all should be in class. Tae Eun Ha, Yoon Sun Woo are you guys on duty? "   They see each other, and quickly nodded.     " Arrasso. Go. but Min Da Yi, did you see weird things again? "

 

 

 

" Aniyo. "     She shook her head.    " Min Da Yi & new student. Go stand in the field. NOW. "    Without I can defend myself, I and Da Yi follow to his order. Sun Woo-oppa and Tae Eun Ha leave us immediately. We went to the field even on a hot day.   " Aish. He is a jerk. He let them easily but punish us without give us a time to defend ourselves. "     She began to complain.    " Maybe they do have the duty. "   She stopped her steps.    " Hey, Kim Ji Hee. Yoon Sun Woo is a popular students because his family has a share in this school. "       " Jeongmalyo?? "      

 

 

 

" Yup, Tae Eun Ha is a good student. All teachers loves her. "    Although I did not know I should believe it or not, I'm still shocked about it. We were chatting happily even still in punishment. Without us realizing it, the bell rang to indicate the break.   " Finished!! "     Tae Eun Ha suddenly standing behind us.      " You surprise us! Hish. Go away. "      Da Yi started sulking. Tae Eun Ha hugs and give her a hand massage.     " Mianhae. I did not mean that. "    Da Yi started to pout. Along the way to the canteen, Tae Eun Ha still persuade her.     " Arrasso. But promise me, don't leave us again if got trouble. "   The three of us cuddling on the canteen while other students looked at us. 

 

 

 

I went home happily. I got two friends! Yeeah~!!! I was dancing and not noticing Sun Woo was watching me.     " What makes you like this? hurm, wether caused the punishment? huh "    he admonished me and at the same time he mocked me.  I'm bitting my lip.      " btw, here. "     He gave me a beverage cans. I was quite surprised by his behavior but took the drink from his hand.     " Gomawo "    he left and I grinned alone. I open it, and drinking.     " Kim Ji Hee! Do you want a candy?? oh? where did you get that, btw you want more? "     I see a lot of beverage cans in his plastic bags. I asked him where he got this and he said it is given for free during the party. Aish!! so frustrated. I ran into my room. I feel very embarrassed. 

 

 

 

Dukk Dukk    " Ms. Ji Hee, let's eat. "     I calm myself and get ready to eat but I see he has been on the dinner table. I doubt.     " oh! Ji Hee-ah. Let's go down  together. "    Joon Ho held my hand. Sun Woo who did notice me, smile at me. I pretended to look the other way.      " What about your first day of school? Good? "     Mother started the conversation. I just smiles at her and keep avoid Sun Woo eyes contact.     " I don't think my sister have a good day, right? "    Sun Woo interrupt.     " Omma, I had finished eating, I went up first. "    when I woke up, suddenly I farted. I cover my face to hold a shame.      " Aigoo, Ji Hee-ah "    ANDWAEEEEE

======================================0o0=====================================