Soulgazing~

Minkey Drabble and Oneshot Collection ~

Your eyes as they crinkle up when you're laughing, the three little creases next to the outermost corner that only appear when you're truly happy. The way they grow wide and fill with amazement when you discover something new. The way they narrow as you inspect every last detail for a flaw.

The way tears pool when you're upset, something in them that compels me to hold you close and never let go. They way they close with starry eyelashes set against your creamy white skin, taking with them all the light in the room.

The way they flutter when you're dreaming peacefully, and the way they rapidly blink as you're trying to remember something. The way they droop tiredly after you've spent all night studying.

The glint that appears when you're feeling mischievous. The hard, cold look they get when you're moody, but when you go past the surface, I can see that you really just want to be held.

The amused eye roll you give when I've talked too much. The way they flit nervously when you're in an unfamiliar setting. And most of all, the special way they grow all soft when I kiss you.

If eyes are the windows to the soul, then yours, Kim Kibum, is perfect.