Daydreams

Minkey Drabble and Oneshot Collection ~

Key's eye twitched as he yawned for the umpteenth time. Listening to his math teacher drone on about quadratic equations always managed to exhaust him, but it didn't help that he'd only slept for three hours, having staying up with Minho until the wee hours of the morning.

His head slumped onto his desk, eyes drooping as he gave up on trying to learn anything. He let his mind wander, travelling back in time.

Ring. RInggg. The phone called insistently, demanding to be answered.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Key mumbled to himself, towel drying his hair with one hand and reaching for his cell phone with the other. "Hello?"

"Took you long enough," a familiar voice teased on the other line. "What did I interrupt?"

Key laughed, putting on a seductive tone. "I was in the shower...thinking about someone."

"I wonder who that could be," Minho mused, playing along. "They must be very attractive."

"Oh yes," the blonde intoned. "Very y; he has these amazing eyes too. And his lips..."

"All the better to eat you with, my love." He chuckled. "Why don't you open your front door? You might find what you've been waiting for."

Key walked to the door in his towel, letting in a biting gust of air as he opened the door. There his boyfriend stood, grinning.

"Hey," the grinning boy greeted, admiring the perfection that was his Key.

The latter extended his arms, pulling Minho into the house, shutting the door with his foot. "Hi," he sighed back, shivering as he was enveloped in a warm embrace.

"Mmm," the taller boy hummed, nuzzling the top of his damp, freshly washed hair. "You smell good."

Key glanced upwards, a coy smile on his lips. "Just for you." With that, he closed the space between their lips, where they melded into one.

The bell jolted him out of his stupor; he felt a stupid smile play across his lips. The day just became that much more bearable.


hello lovelies ^^

I need input because I have another fic idea:

 

thank you so much for taking the time to vote and read and subscribe and comment<3