Toothpaste

Minkey Drabble and Oneshot Collection ~

 

The sound of bristles against porcelain white teeth echoed throughout Key and Minho’s shared bedroom. Key leaned against the doorway of their adjoining bathroom, clad in only pyjama pants, watching as Minho brushed his teeth.

Next was the mouthwash.

They made eye contact in the mirror as the mouthwash was swished around and then spat into the sink.

Minho turned around, in search of a towel, and was surprised when Key dabbed his face dry, careful not to irritate his sensitive skin.

“Are you done now?” the blonde asked impatiently, exhausted and eager to go to sleep. He was greeted by a cheeky grin before being lifted up and promptly deposited on their bed. He curled up under the blankets, sighing as a pair of arms encircled his waist, drawing him close.

Minho pressed his lips to his jaw and was rewarded with a shiver from the one he held. “If I didn’t brush my teeth, I wouldn’t be able to do this,” he murmured against the smooth skin.

Key rolled over, reaching up to meet his lips, enjoying the minty taste it left on his tongue. He pulled back slightly, offering a sleepy smile. “Hmm,” he hummed, tracing his tongue along the other’s plush lower lip. “You taste good.”

Minho chuckled softly, gently carding his fingers through silken blonde locks. “Sleep,” he cooed, brushing their noses together.

The flaxen haired male obeyed, resting his head on Minho’s shoulder and then letting out a little puff of air against his neck as he fell asleep.

Minho gazed upon the sleeping boy in his arms for a moment before leaning down to touch his lips to his closed eyelids. “I love you,” he whispered.



 

just something I wrote in homeroom today because nobody talks to me sobseu

inspired by the fact that I can't seem to get to sleep and Minho's (and Key's) kisses would help :*

thank you for reading<3