Cute Love ( chapter 6)

Cute Love

He sit back “what?”

Hong ki look at him “why are you saying that you have a twin?”  He pause “you’re lying aren’t you?”

 

“That is because …” he pauses “should I really tell him?  If I tell him will he shut his mouth? This is annoying”   he said to himself

“Because?” Hong ki repeated to get his attention back.

“I want to have a normal school life without anyone knowing my real identity” he pauses and breathe deeply “I somewhat want a break from the showbiz world”

“So his purpose is not that bad enough” Hong ki said to him “but why did you lie to Shin Hye”

“Because I have no other choice” Geun Suk

Hong ki breathe deeply and said “do you know that shin Hye trust you?”

“ I am having a hard time , my conscience is dictating me ” he pause and look to Hong Ki’s eyes “ can you keep this secret to your girlfriend?”

Hong Ki laughs loudly “no… shin Hye is not my girlfriend” Geun Suk look more confuse that made him laugh more.

“Then what is she to you?” Geun Suk asks him.

“She is my best friend!” Hong Ki is still laughing loudly that caught the librarians’ attention. The librarian approaches them and said “stay quite”

“Want to go out from this book filled room?” Hong Ki invited him

“Sure” Geun Suk stands up “let’s go somewhere”

“Let’s go to the cafeteria” Hong Ki held his stomach “my stomach is empty”

♥♥♥ In school’s cafeteria ♥♥♥

After buying snacks they went to the second floor

“You like shin Hye, don’t you?” Geun Suk asks Hong Ki to break the silence “why did I ask that question? Of course it is obvious that he likes her and why is it my heart feels heavy? He said to himself.

“Yes I do like her… but the feelings aren’t mutual” Hong Ki said it unconfidently, he look at him “I’ll return your question… you like Shin Hye?”