Cute Love (chapter 1)

Cute Love

It is spring and silently Jang Geun Suk is walking in the pathway going to the library, where the petals of the cheryblossom are falling he stoped and stared out the window where the blooming trees and released a deep breath. “I wish the scenario will never end " and continued walking.

In Class B, Park Shin Hye is reading a manwha when Lee Hong Ki came "hey Noona you should stop reading that and start on your research the deadline will be next week” he spoke in a charming way.

 Shin Hye looked to him "aish ! I am tired reading the book that you gave me but I didn’t find any idea to write." she said it with a bit annoyed.

Hong ki smiled “lazy" he teased " you must read other book not a manwha all you will find an idea all about love stories."

 Shin Hye smiled " I  hope life is like a manwha"

"here she goes again" he scratched his head " remember what i promised you yesterday?"

 Shin Hye think and happily say" yeah! You’re going to give me a present”

He grabs something on his back and shows it to her 

“Wow! Treasure chest magazine and the cover is Jang Geun Suk oppah “she jumped in joy

“Now I am inspired to search !see you later hong ki" she stand up happily and ran toward the library .

 

♥♥♥♥ in the Library ♥♥♥

 

Jang Geun Suk is returning a book into its shelf when his phone rang “Hello?"

“hi Mr. jang ...you have a new schedule,later you will be meeting a fan as a fan service" Geun Suk sat on the floor annoyed

“Why a sudden change i am quite busy this time " he scratched his head.

 Shin Hye walks to Geun Suk direction where the book wil be found in the shelf where he stays. She heard his idol's voice and she hide in the back of the shelf. “Am i hallucinating or I am hearing the right voice."

Geun Suk released a deep breath “I’ll try to keep up.. Please send me the address “and off the phone. He stands up and heard a book fell from the other side of the shelf he hurriedly went to the back and saw  Shin Hye.

 Shin Hye was trying to catch her breath because of the shock, wide eyes open she ask him “Are you Jang Geun Suk?" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer will be ........

just read it and hope you will enjoy