Cute Love (Chapter 11l)

Cute Love

he was looking in her surprised eyes

“Did I heard it right?” she looks to him from head to foot “these man in front of me is real Geun Suk oppah…. But why did he lie to me? ” She opened but no words came out “ my feelings are so twisted this time.. I am happy that all this time I am with my love but I also feel pain because he lied to me” she talks to herself and cleared .

She saw him breathing deeply

“I have so many questions that I want ask but I don’t know where to start” she finally manage to say.

Geun Suk is just speechless

“Why did you hide your selves? Why did you tell me just now?” She irritably smile “Are those times that we spent are also fake? ”She takes a deep breath and look to him apologetic eyes “Why?”

“All the times that we are together that Is all real ,I just became a coward to reveal myself in you when we first met in the library because I really want to have a normal school life without the media”

They reached the ground and before they went out from the ride

Shin Hye shakes her head and say “I don’t know what to believe”

She stands up first to get out from the ride and left him

Geun Suk bit his lip and stood up and looks for her … He saw her walking faster going to the exit.

Shin Hye is trying to keep the tears from falling “I don’t want to let him show these tears…” She stops from walking when someone held her hand.

She turned around and saw Geun Suk catching his breath

“Please listen to me even this might be the last time” Geun Suk desperately utter it.

“I need to go” she tried to walk and pulled her hand but he just held it tightly.

“I know this is not the right time to say this…I also know that you might not listen to what I say but I don’t want to have more regrets ”

Shin Hye forcefully turned back and look at his sincere eyes

“His eyes…” She thought to herself.