Cute love (Chapter4)

Cute Love

Hong ki surprisingly look at her “no” he looks back to the road again” who told you about that?”

“Jang Geun Suk said so himself but his twin is not yet discovered by the media” she divert her look to the road ”can you keep it as a secret  between us three ? ”

Hong ki got confuse “three?”

“You heard it right; it is between me, you and Jang Geun Suk oppah”. She looks at him, raises her hand and made a pinky finger.

Hong ki made a pinky hand and sealed it with her and say “I promise, ahmm so is it okay if we go somewhere?”

“Where do you plan to go?” she smiles to him as an answer of yes.

“Somewhere that is beautiful” he smiled sweetly.

“Then bring me there”as soon as she say it Hong ki replied her “here we go” and went to the place.

When they reached the place, it is a park beside it was a lake they sat on a bench near the lake they look in the sky and they saw the full moon with the stars around it.

“Wow! It is beautiful” Shin Hye whispered to herself

Hong ki heard what she whisper and say “that is nothing, just wait and see”

“Look” he pointed to the lake.

She was the fireflies flying in the lake and the light of the moon and stars are reflecting in the water as well as the light of the fireflies.

“Wow! This is prettier than the moon alone” she said it with her eyes sparkling.

“it’s good that you like it” Hong said it then look at her when she punchy him “ hey!”

“I don’t like it! I love it” she smile and she lay her head in his shoulders “thank you for showing me such a beautiful scene”

“It’s my pleasure” he felt shin Hye’s head is getting heavier he look at her sleeping face “Shin Hye?”  He called her name but she is in a deep sleep, he removes the strands of her hair in her face and said “I really like you but only casual things are all I can say”

♥♥♥ In Geun Suk’s Condo♥♥♥

He was seating in a couch while eating pineapple “What is happening to me?”

His flashback the past event where Shin Hye is going to Hong ki

“What do I care if she has a boyfriend?” he annoyingly bit a slice of pineapple “ as a singer it is expected that my fan will love or cry for me and in the end will marry other person but why am I so uncomfortable for that fact after knowing that she was In relationship? ” he annoyingly bite another slice of pineapple “ ishh! So annoying”

♥♥♥ In the park ♥♥♥

Shin Hye wakes up and she saw Hong ki Looking at her “Sorry I fell asleep” she stand up.

“Well it’s okay, I was also planning to wake you up then you opened your eyes” he smile and stand up as well “lets go home”.

 

Geun Suk and Shin Hye became friends in school but when he is in the eyes of media he acts that he doesn’t know her

♥♥♥  In the library♥♥♥

Geun Suk is assisting Shin Hye in her research

“Is it okay with his boyfriend that she mingles with me?” he thinks.

Shin Hye is typing the data in her laptop and she felt like someone is looking at her and when she looks up she saw Geun Suk looking “is there something bothering you?”