Cute Love (chapter 3)

Cute Love

 

He sat facing her “hello” he smiled and Shin Hye return a smile back.

They had a dinner and while they eat Shin Hye keeps on looking at Geun Suk whenever he is not looking but he caught her looking at him ... “is there something on my face?”

“No there’s none” she shake her head “it’s just that I had met your twin earlier” she told him to test him if he is not the guy she have met in the library.

“Ahh... I see” he tried to answer her calmly “is she testing me or just saying what happened. I think I had misjudged her she looks smarter than she looks.”

 “I didn’t know that you have a twin” she smiled “he also said that you both have the same characteristics, is it true?”

Geun Suk cleared his throat “seemed to be yes.. We have the same looks, and voice “he paused and look for her reaction but she did not even gave a single reaction to what he said “but my brother want different stuffs and hates media”

Shin Hye smiled “looks like you two have a great bond”

“Yes we do even we have the different hates and likes” he grab his wallet in his pocket and get the picture “it’s good that I had brought this” he said to his self “this is the last picture that we took it is in the summer break” he gave it to her to have a look.

The dinner ended and he escorted Shin Hye to the exit when they reached to the stairs Shin Hye saw Hong Ki in his car waiting for her.

“It seems your boyfriend is waiting for you” Geun Suk said it. He tried to say it in a cooler way but he feels like his chest is heavy and he does not know the reason why.

“Thank you... I need to go” she walks down to the stairs and turned back to him and said “please send my regards to your brother”

 

Ok I’ll pass it to him” he saw Shin Hye walks toward Hong ki and he went to the van where his manger is.

“So we will be going now” his manager instruct the driver and they drove home.

♥♥♥ in Hong Ki’s car ♥♥♥

Shin Hye is staying silent and Hong Ki is not comfortable with it “so did you had an autograph?” he does’nt6 look at her while he speaks, he focuses on the road as hi drives.

She is looking at the window “No I didn’t but I had a good chat with Jang Geun Suk oppah” she paused “hey Hong ki?” she turns and look to him.

“What?” he smile “You’re falling for me already?” he laugh.

She laughs at his joke “nooo” she bit her lower lip “do you now that Jang Geun Suk has a twin?”