Cute Love (Final)

Cute Love

 

Geun Suk took a deep breath and say “I don’t know when its started but I know that I love you…. That is why I revealed my self to you ... because I don’t want to lie to you anymore…”

Shin hye hold up tears fell in to her cheek.

He smiles “ now that I told you what I feel” he wipes he tears with his own bare hands and let go of her

“What did you just said?” Shin hye said it in soft voice.

“ I love you Shin Hye” He smiles but this time he is not holding her he is just looking to her surprised eyes.

“I heard it … I just want you to say it again” She cried

“Why are you crying? ... it’s okay if you don’t have the same feelings for me” he smiled bitterly.

“I didn’t know that you are an idiot! I like you too…” She looks far away.

Geun Suk gave a big smile “What?”

She smiles “ I knew that… I wont repeat it.”

And they held each others hands.

+++The next morning in classroom +++

“Hong Ki.. I am really going to kill you! You made me wait for a hour…” Shin hye is trying to catch him, they are circling the desk.

“Noona… I had a very painfull stomach yesterday and besides I called you yesterday but you left your phone… It’s not totally my fault.

Shin hye stops from trying to catch him “ well… you got some point…”

They both turned around when they heard someone knock at the door “hi there”

“aww it’s you Geun Suk …it’s good you’re here” Hong ki happily said but when he realized that she is still blind she covered his mouth and look at Shin Hye and Geun Suk .

 Shin Hye looked at Hong ki “You knew?”

Now Hong ki is surprised  and looked at Geun Suk “She also knew? Just when?”

Geun Suk just gave a crazy smile “ Guess Cupid” He held Shin hye’s hand and raised it.

“Woah! Woah! Woah!” Hong ki is confused and surprised “you’re dating?”

Shin hye just smiles.

“Silence and your smile means yes… just when? ”

“It all happened yesterday… everything I told her” Geun Suk smiles and look at Shin hye sweetly.

 

Class has started and they went back to their rooms

Hong ki was looking at the window “ It’s good that she is happy with the person she loves….” He smiled unconsciously “She might not be the one that I am going to be with”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After graduation Hong ki joined a band named FT island and Shin Hye became a model and Geun Suk is still a successful actor and model

Even with their busy schedules they meet.

Hong ki arrived the shop first, he was disguising his self. “Now I understand why Geun Suk did that”

The door opened and Geun Suk and Shin Hye came in “sorry for making you wait”

While eating the foods Shin Hye realized that her idea of having a manwha love story came true and she looked at hong ki

“what?” hong ki is confused

“I hope your Cute love story will bloom already” she smiled

“aish! Noona!” he looks at Geun Suk “it’s so hard to look… I’ll just wait for my turn”

Geun Suk smiles at him and look to his lover

“Stop starring at me” she laughingly said it.

“Thank you for coming into my life” he smiled and kissed her in lips.

Hong ki opened his mouth open wide “Ei! Don’t do that in front of me” he smiles “next time if I already found her I’ll also do that infront of you two so that you will know what it feels.”

They laugh.