Cute Love ( chapter 5)

Cute Love

 

 “Well... I am just wondering is it okay for your boyfriend to spend your time with me?” He put down the book that he is reading

She is going to answer his question “well… ” her phone rings and she look at Geun Suk

“Go ahead  ... Answer it first” he nodded

She Stand up and went outside the library “hello?” in the other line it is Hong ki.

“Hey noona where are you right now?” Hong ki is catching his breath.

Shin Hye got confuse “I am here in the library why?”

“I have a very confidential news to you just wait me there in the library”

“Okay… see you here” Shin Hye is now worried.

♥♥♥ In the hallway♥♥♥

Hong ki is running towards the library “I should tell noona that Jang Geun Suk has no twin it is a fraud”

He flash back when Jang Geun Suk is walking towards the back of the school and he saw the van which he is used as transportation when he went to the restaurant to meet up Shin Hye and said “I won’t let Shin Hye to feel pain” he is catching his breath “she will be in great pain if she knew that he is lying, she loves him” he stops running “if I tell her the truth she will be hurt? But this is the right thing to do!” he walk towards the door and saw Shin Hye with Jang Geun Suk together “Seeing her with him now … she looks happy” he is talking to his self “ what should I do?”

Shin Hye saw Hong ki and made a wave as invitation to join them.

He walks towards Shin Hye and Geun Suk, when he reached to them he smiled to shin Hye but he only look at Geun Suk as he sit down in the vacant chair.

“So what is it?” Shin Hye ask him after he had seated.

“I don’t feel good about this” Geun Suk said to himself “why am I getting nervous in no reason?”

“Will I tell her now?” Hong ki is dwelling within his self if what should he do.

 

“Come on, spit it out” shin Hye smile to him to ease his tension, she feels the aura has been change between the two boys.

Hong ki is looking at her “ahm…ahm…” he look to Geun Suk.

Geun Suk arranges his sitting posture “what is it all about?” he speaks to himself “this really gives me creeps”


“Ahm… I forgot” Hong ki scratched his head “I’ll tell you later if I remember it already” he smiles to cover his alibi.

“You’re such an old hag you’re still young yet you have a poor memory” Shin Hye said to Hong ki.

“It’s okay at least I don’t have an old hag face” he is teasing her but she does actually not looking old in anyway.

Geun Suk cleared his throat and both Shin Hye and Hong ki look at him.

“ oh yeah I almost forgot ” shin Hye exclaimed “ Geun Suk’s twin meet Hong ki” She looks to Hong ki “ Hong ki, he is Jang Geun Suk’s twin”.

Geun Suk said “nice meeting you” and Hong ki just nodded and smile.

Shin Hye look at her watch “oh! I need to bring my papers to the faculty” she stands up “see you later I really need to go” and she walks away.

Geun Suk and Hong ki left in the same table after how many minutes Geun Suk is about to stand up

“Why are you doing this?” Hong ki ask him without looking.