Cute Love (chapter 2)

Cute Love

Geun Suk is shock that he couldn’t speak his heart was beating so fast “will I be going to be discovered?” he speaks to himself… he look to  Shin Hye

“No... I am not Jang Geun Suk … I am his twin” he said to her but he is not sure if she is going to believe his alibi.

“But I am sure that you are Jang Geun Suk  ... your voice... it’s because of your voice”

“I am his identical twin, we share the same characteristics.” His voice is mixed up with nervousness and annoyance.

“Identical twins...I didn’t know that he had a twin” Shin Hye answered him with a confusion.

“That is because we kept it hidden from the media” he answered her confidently “such a good liar” he murmured to himself. “I need to go... Please excuse me” he left her.

 Shin Hye keeps on looking at him as he walks toward the door “is there really a possibility that identical twins will share all the characteristics?”

Geun Suk is walking fast in the hallway “that was really close … I hope she believe those things that I have said”

His phone rings and he answer it “hello!”

It is his manager talking in the other line “Mr. Jang… it is time you should be ready, I am going to fetch you there in your school later”

“Okay... See you in the back of the school later” he is going to turn his phone off when he think of something and talked to the receiver “manager? Are you still there?”

“Yes, why is it?” he was glad when he heard the voice “please make me an edited picture… it should look like I have a twin… that looks really like me.”

“Okay.. I’ll try to make one … When do you need it?”He answer it with “now.. I need it now.” He pause “thanks” And turned off the phone.

Geun Suk walked to the back of the school and waited for the van and when the van came he looked left to right for any people around and when it is already clear he went in it.

“Did you already make me the one that I have requested?” he looked at his manager.

His manager grabs his bag and gets the photo “here you go.” Geun Suk look at the picture that his manager gave him it is the two him are like taking a picture the one Geun Suk is drinking a Coconut Juice and he the other one is holding the camera it really does looks like that he have a twin and does not look like an edited picture.

“You have a talent in this manager” he said it with a smile in his face.

After arranging his appearance for the night his look became cooler than he does in the school grounds. He wore a black leathered jacket, his rings for accessories and with his jeans even it is simple he looks cool and handsome with his long brown hair tied up and went to the said restaurant to meet his fan as a fan service.

When he came in the waiter escorted him to where their table is, and his fan is a girl is already there waiting for him but she is seating backwards that he did not see her face he walked through the table and he felt his heart skip a beat when the girl turned.

The girl was Shin Hye and he got quite a shock and in order to hide his true self he acted like he did not know her at all.