Chapter 2: Chanhee!?

Contract Marriage With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Chanhee!?

Yun's POV:

[1 MONTH AFTER MARRIAGE]

"Hey so how's your marriage with Lu Han going?" Hye Su asked over the phone.

"I don't know...I don't really feel any difference from when we first met.." I said popping a grape in my mouth.

"Oh so you still feel like strangling him?" Hye Su asks.

"Ha funny, but no. I feel the same besides that. I feel like nothings changed since we got married. We still fight regularly and then make-up 5 seconds later like usual. But one thing has changed..." I say. I feel a lot happier and calmer...I trust him a lot more

"Oh so you guys did it?" Hye Su asks as I nearly choke on the grape I had just popped in my mouth.

"W-what!? No! Why would we do that?" I asks coughing.

"Well you guys are married..." Hye Su says.

"I didn't mean that! I'm not ready for that...Plus both our labels said that we are NOT allowed to do that. Apparently if I become a mom a lot of crazy fangirls will come after me and kill me...Yay.." I say sarcastically. "Anyway what about you?" I ask smirking.

"What do you mean?" She says trying to sound oblivious to what I'm talking about.

She can't hide her feelings from me! I saw the way she looked at him...

"Oh don't lie! Hye Su I can read you like a book!" I say laughing.

"W-what? I have no idea what you're talking about...Krrr!!! Krrrr!!! Krrrrrrr! Look the Krrrrr!!! Phone Krrrr!!!!!! is breaking Krrrrr!!!! up Krrrr! Got to go bye!" she said and hung up quickly.

Chicken! She can't hide it from me forever! I will find a way to get them togther...If only I could just get him to pay more attention to her...

"Hey Yun!" Minwoo says sitting next to me. Speak of the devil...

"Sorry I'm late Jeongmin didn't wake me up this morning! I had to do it all by myself!" Minwoo whines.

"Aww poor baby!" I say patting his arm. "Had to get up all by yourself at what was it? How old are you? 19? What a hassle!" I say sarcastically.

"Haha laugh all you want but it is a hassle! I am 20! NOT 19!" Minwoo said sticking his tongue at me.

"Besides..." Minwoo says looking away. "You have someone to take care of you, Lu Han takes care of you I bet..." He says quietly.

I sigh. If only Minwoo knew the truth...Lu Han and I haven't talked in ages! He's been so busy in preparing for his new comeback, and so have I. Ever since Lu Han  and I got married our group ReincarnationK&M have gotten a LOT and I mean a LOT of attention! We've gotten tons of fan mail, gifts, and other things we don't know what to call...And it's all thanks to EXO...

"Something wrong?" Minwoo asks tiliting his head at me in concern. 

I fake a smile "Haha what? Psh no! I was just a little distracted!" I say waving my hand. "Nothing to worry about!"

Minwoo gives me an unconvinced look and opens his mouth to say something when I shout "Oh look Chanhee! What are you doing here so late? Practice started 10 minutes ago!"

"Whatever." Chanhee says and walks away.

[I changed Chanhee's age in "Marrying The Enemy" It was originally 15 but now it's 17, so that means in this story a year later he is 18! Oh and well he's gonna be younger than Niel...Even though that makes no sense...This story makes no sense!]

"Well then..." I say "I thought you outgrew this immature phase of yours!" I yell at his his back.

"Hey Melody! Minwoo!" a voice behind me says, making me cringe as he says my stage name "Melody"

Hate that name...Gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter