Chapter 12: Missing My Party

Contract Marriage With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Missing My Party

Yun's POV:

 

"So will you come watch our performance tonight?" Chunji asks.

Tonight? But I wanted to spend time with Lu Han...But I guess since he's busy and forgot...

"Sure why not." I say "But you really want me to come? I thought you hated me."

"I do. Chunji says making me frown. "But everyone else likes you so I was voted to ask you to come. Plus you probably have no other plans."

"Jerk."  mumble.

"What was that?" Chunji asks.

"Nothing."

 

Lu Han's POV:

"How much time do we have left?" I ask Hye Su as I set up some streamers.

"About an 2 hours."

"I have to hurry! Time's almost up! Where did all that time go!?" I say starting to panic.

"Relax." Hye Su say "Calm down. We have plenty of time. And I'm sure she'll love it. Why don't I call some of our friends to ask for help?"

"But I want to do this myself." I say stubbornly.

"Oh then what am I here for?" Hye Su asks.

"Because you're her best friend."

"Tch! Whatever we won't be able to finish this unless we call for help. I'm going to call the rest of the Reincarnation members. You should do the same." Hye Su says as she flips her phone over and starts texting.

 

 

"Ari is the only one that can come how about you?" Hye Su says as she shuts her phone.

"Only Kai  can come." I say shutting my phone.

Great this isn't much help...

 

"Heyyy!" Kai says walking through the door. "I'm here to partyy!"

"Who invited that loser?" Ari asks as she glares at Kai.

"YOU!" Kai shouts pointing at Ari.

"You owe me a new phone!" Kai shouts angrily at Ari.

"Why? What did I do?" Ari asks completely forgetting the current events.

"You forget!? You little!" Kai says reaching forward but Lu Han and Hye Su hold him back.

"Stop!" Hye Su shouts. "I'll get you a new phone later."

"Fine...But it better be an awesome phone." Kai mutters.

"Great problem solved now get to work! We only have an hour left now!" Lu Han says.

 

Yun's POV:

"Wish us luck Noona!" Ricky says winking at Yun as he an the rest of Teen Top walk onto stage and start to perform.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter