Chapter 14: Going Where I Least Expected

Contract Marriage With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Going Where I Least Expected

Yun's POV:

 

I'm an idiot...Here I am wandering the streets in the rain at 1 in the moring with nothing but  a jacket...

All becasue of him...

Aish Lu Han! Why do you have to be so difficult? I was planning on talking to you like mature adult about the Hye Su situation but instead it turned out like this...

How do you get me mad so easily?

I sit there on the bus bench thinking of places I could go, because it's late, I'm wet, tired, sad, and angry, all I want is sleep.

But where can I go? To the Reincarnation dorms? No...Hye Su's probably there...Lu Han's probably going to meet her right now and tell her the great news...

Minwoo's? No...I can't burden him with that...

I take a deep breath and sigh, Looks like I'll just go to the practice room and sleep there...It's probably empty.

 

 

I shake the rain off my jacket as I walk into the STARSHIP training building and walk up the steps to the Reincarnation training room.

Finally...Peace and quiet! I open the door to the practice room and to my surprise I see no other than...

Chanhee.

What's he doing here so late at night? Then again what am I doing here...And here I was hoping for peace and quiet...Chanhee will probably just pester me about what a disappointment I am...I don't need that right now.

I turn to leave but I hear a voice call my name.

"Yun." I turn back and force a small smile.

"Hi Chanhee. See you're doing extra practice tonight, you should rest it's a bit late." I say.

"What are you doing here?" Chanhee asks grabbing a towel and wiping his sweat. [eww]

"Err...well...I just needed to clear my head a bit...Get some fresh air." I say sighing.

"Indoors?" Chanhee says raising an eyebrow.

I chuckle a bit "Yeah, I also neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter