Chapter 3: Being Late, & Trusting

Contract Marriage With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Being Late & Trusting

Yun's POV:
 

"Niel..." I say quietly. Why is he here? And I have to help his group learn the ins and outs of show biz? 

"Hi Yun, it's good to see you." Niel says smiling at me. How can you smile after what you did? Do you think it's okay between us? Cause it is not...

We stare at each other in awkward silence until CAP coughs awkwardly and says "Err...Do you two know each other?"

"No." I reply before Niel can tell them. I see Niel smirk at me. How I'd like to smack that smirk right off his face!

"Oh...Well so how's it like being a star?" CAP asks.

"Oh...Well it's hard, it's a lot of work...But it's defnitely worth all the...sacrifices..." I say slowly. I had to marry Lu Han in order to keep my dream and my job, but it's all okay since I like him now...But no one should ever have to make the choice I did, even if it did end positive...

"So what's the first thing we should know in preparing us for starhood?" Ricky asks enthusastically.

"Don't ask her, she knows nothing." Chanhee says. (Chanhee=Chunji)

I give him a look. "I do too! Who taught you all your skills now?" I ask smugly.

"Minwoo." Chanhee responds.

My smug smile disappears, "Hey! I helped!" I say.

"Barely! All you thought about was your stupid fiance and how you were getting married! It was sooo annoying!" Chanhee says.

"Oh Lu Han I looovee you soo much! Oh I wonder if Lu Han will be back from his tour!" Chanhee mocks.

I slap his head. "I do NOT talk like that!" I say glaring at him.

"Yes you do."

"NO I don't"

"Yes."

"NO."

"YES!"

"UH NO!"

"OKAY! Enough!" Minwoo say stepping in between Chanhee and I.

"I leave for a couple of seconds and come back to see you at each other's throats! Calm down!" Minwoo says seperating the both of us.

"The director told me to help you with their promotions before they debut." 

I smile and relief washes through me. Thank goodness! I won't be stuck with them all alone! Especially Niel! This may not be as awkward as I thought it would be!

"Thanks Minwoo." I say and then I turn towards Teen Top. "Okay well I have to meet up with my...husband." I say smiling at the word 'husband' I still can't get used to that word, even though it's already been a month.

"He finally got a day off and we're going to spend time togther!" I say smiling widely acting all giddy.

"Good for you Yun, he finally found time for you!" Minwoo says.

I turn towards Minwoo, "Minwoo...You know he's busy! We both are! He can't spend time with me all the time..." I wish he could though...

"But he's your husband he should." Niel says. Oh right Teen Top's still there...

"Yeah well he's busy." I say coldy to Niel. Like he should talk about spending time with he's wife! We weren't even married and he barely spent time with me! Always hanging out with his stupid wanton!

"Now if you all excuse me, I'll be going." I say and I head for the door.

 

 

"Lu Han I'm home!" I say happily as I enter our house.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter